Chapter 19

Dear Diary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Three weeks later

20 weeks pregnant

Café

 

“What do you want to eat Gyugyu?”

“Chicken sandwich and get me juice.”

Sungyeol frowned, “I thought you hate chicken!!”

Sunggyu shrugged taking a seat on a table, “That’s what I thought too!!!!!”

“Weird~~~.”

“I know, I don’t understand it too.”

Sungyeol returned after few minutes with their order, “Here is your juice.”

“That’s orange juice!”

Sungyeol checked the label and nodded, “Yup, I’m happy you can read well Gyugyu.”

“Yeol I want Lemmon juice.”

“You only said juice, if you want to change it, go do it by yourself!!!!!” Sunggyu’s eyes filled with tears right away and it almost freaked out the tallboy, “Wait, wait I’ll do it, I’ll be back fast.”

“Okay~~~, if you insist”, Sunggyu’s tears vanished as if they never existed, “Add ice cubes too, hurry.”

Sungyeol returned with the requested order, Lemmon juice with ice cubes making Sunggyu extra happy, “Get Hyung back and let him do this for you~~~, I already have Myung’s temper to deal with.”

“Not yet, and” Sunggyu kicked his friend from under the table, “You had unprotected with my cousin!!”

“We used a ; it tore for god’s sake.”

“Still you should’ve been careful, what if you got him pregnant!!!”

“Well, we checked every day for a whole three weeks, and it’s negative.”

“Yeol, are you dumb!!! Who checks every day!”

“Tell me about it.”

Yes, our dear Myungsoo complained his boyfriend to Sunggyu to back him up in case he got pregnant, regardless his promises not to get Sunggyu involves in this, Myungsoo didn’t have anyone else to rely on except his Hyung.

“I promise to take responsibility don’t worry dude.”

“You better!!”

The way Sunggyu sighed felt as if he had a significant burden on his shoulders getting the tallboy’s attention. Actually, Sungyeol noticed how depressed Sunggyu became since the day Woohyun returned home telling them that Sunggyu wanted it that way using exams as an excuse, but no one knows Sunggyu better than his twin.

“Exams ended two weeks ago” Sunggyu was about to say something, but Sungyeol continued knowing what his friend would say, “Don’t worry, I didn’t tell Hyung.”

“T-Thanks.”

“I thought you needed space, so I stayed silent, but that’s not the case, isn’t it?”

“Yeah, I’m doing this for him” Sunggyu whined cutely, “I miss him a lot~~~~.”

“My dumb Hyung!! How could he leave you like this? No one listens to you!!”

Sunggyu smiled dropping his head on his friend’s shoulder, “He comes every day to see me, and if he misses me at home, he finds me in college.”

“But it’s not the same as living with him.”

“Hmm, but I don’t want to put pressure on him.”

“Hyung loves you; there is no pressure here he wants to live with you and talks about it every day.”

“Ajusshi hated moving into my parents’ house.”

“Rude, did he say that?”

“Ani, I mean yes but not directly, he came one night drunk and said it, I don’t think he remembers what he said.”

It’s true Woohyun talks about living with Sunggyu every day but as an independent couple by themselves in a house of their own and not at their parents’ homes from both sides. During those three weeks Woohyun never stopped visiting Sunggyu like he promised the younger, staying away from Sunggyu was hard on him, and it made Sunggyu happy to know that the elder is trying here. The only difference is that Woohyun would spend his nights out hanging with friends and drinking, not to the point of getting drunk sometimes, he just didn’t know that Sunggyu always stayed awake waiting for him to pass by but Woohyun never did.

“My brother is dumb.”

Sunggyu chuckled, “I know, but I love him.”

“Aww~~, Gyugyu that’s so sweet” Sungyeol then touched Sunggyu’s baby bump, which grew well for the past weeks but not so much, Sunggyu is very active, so he still looked fit, “Any discomfort?”

“All good, I don’t even feel pain or nausea, Hyuna is a good girl.”

Sunggyu didn't dare to ask his mother about her name and risk turning her against him, so he took the safe way out and asked his father, who promised to keep it a secret for life.

 

 

 

Heechul’s house

 

“You’ve got to be kidding me!!”

“Hello, love!” Key invited himself in “You’re so lazy, did you just wake up?”

Heechul rolled his eyes closing the door, he can’t do anything about this ever since they slept together Key never stopped passing by his house at random times uninvited, and this time he chose the weekend.

“Can’t I rest in peace in the weekends!!! Go home, Key.”

“As if you have anything better to do later.”

“Well- well that’s not true, I have- my son is coming later.”

“Your son is in Jeju Island with your ex and his husband.”

“Stalker!!! How did you know!!!!”

“Idiot” Key flickered Heechul’s forehead, “You told us last night when you were wasted.”

“Sheesh, talking about taking notes! Weirdo.”

“Now make brunch for this weirdo, because I’m starving~~~~~~~.”

 

Heechul ended up preparing a decent meal for his guest, though he was unwelcomed, the professor had manners.

“There, eat and then leave.”

“Thank you y.”

“Shut up.”

“Say Heechul.”

“Hmm?”

“Don’t you feel any different?”

Heechul choked in his food, “Y-Yah!! NO.”

“Geez, why get mad!! Now, who is the one acting weird among us?”

“Key, that’s not funny nothing happened between us because I would know.”

Key faked a groan hugging his stomach, “Ugh, I don’t feel well recently.”

“Y-Yah!! Stop that!”

Key chuckled and continued eating his food, “I’m kidding relax.”

“Look Key, I might send you the wrong signals, but I like you as a friend only, a good friend.”

“Awch~~.”

“Sorry.”

“Relax I’m not interested in you either, I’m just looking out for my friend that’s all.”

“Key!”

Key wasn’t interested in Heechul as a lover or even was trying to hook up with him that way; he simply got closer to the professor from drinking nights. Apparently, Heechul talks a lot about his feelings when he is drunk, unlike Key who had a good alcohol tolerance. Key was simply trying to be a good friend and nothing more.

“Apparently, all men around me are interested in one boy.”

Heechul looked away, “I don’t know what are you talking about.”

“Woohyun, Howon and you? Except Hoya sees him as a little brother or son, I’m not sure.”

“What are you talking about!”

“It’s okay if you still like Sunggyu, it’s hard to control your heart sometimes.”

“Stop, Sunggyu is pregnant with Woohyun’s baby! It isn’t right.”

Heechul unintentionally talked about his feelings towards Sunggyu, and it wasn’t a secret, the way the professor looks at Sunggyu has always been different, and it was hard not to notice it. Woohyun felt it too but he has big trust in his friend knowing well that his friend won’t betray him and cross the line with his boy.

“Sunggyu is an interesting boy, I must admit.”

Heechul smiled agreeing with Key, “He is, Woohyun is lucky, speaking about Hyun” Heechul showed his friend’s message, “He is coming.”

“Oh~~~~.”

“He is coming alone, Key! Can we please not talk about this? Please?”

“Sure, sure your secret is safe with me.”

“Shut up!”

 

It was unusual to find Key hanging out with Heechul and at this time of the day, usually Howon and Dongwoo’s house the only place they meet or did I miss something here? Is this a regular thing!

“Hey guys” Woohyun shook hands with his friends, “Key, what are you doing here?”

“Visiting a friend?” Key gathered his things, “I forgot about an appointment, I need to fix this white hair, or it will look ty for Monday.”

“Consider changing it back to black maybe?”

“Hyun, Hyun, Hyun” Key patted Woohyun’s shoulders, “I’m the cool teacher, don’t take that away from me man!!”

Heechul accompanied his friend to the door and thanked him for coming; he felt terrible for misreading him, Key was only trying to be friendly and help him in any way. The professor noticed that the white hair teacher always popped out when his son is spending time with his ex and husband as if he intended to comfort him and help him not think about it too much, which was sweet.

“Thank you for coming.”

Key hugged Heechul, “You’re welcome, call me anytime”, and before he pulls back, he whispered, “Nothing happened.”

“Huh?”

“Three weeks ago, nothing happened we just were hot and took off our clothes that’s it, I promise.”

Pissed off Heechul smacked his friend’s head, “You idiot!! I couldn’t sleep because of this for weeks!!!”

“Aww~~~, so I make you sleepless????????? Heechul~~~~, my man~~~.”

“Out, out, out.”

 

Heechul returned to his friend’s curious looks, “You and Key look close.”

“Hmm, it happened that way, I made brunch do you want some?”

“Sure.”

I love hanging out with Heechul; he gets me well. I don’t even feel judged if I ever rant about something he is the best support system any friend need. If only he stops asking about Sunggyu or even hugging him!

“Where is Sunggyu?”

“He said he needs to study for an upcoming exam. It seems my existence distracts him.”

“What exams?”

“College exams.”

“Hyun exams ended two weeks ago; it’s almost spring break.”

That’s right! If it’s almost spring’s break for school, then the same applies to colleges, well of course with few days difference but that’s not important!! I just discovered that my boy has been pushing me away for some kind of a reason!! Did he get bored of me???

“That brat is lying to me.”

“I’m sure he has his reasons.”

“Don’t defend him!! A lie is a lie.”

“Hyun you lied about loving moving into his parents’ house while in fact, you hated it.”

“Well, that’s different, I was doing my best to look after him since he refused to move in with me, this wasn’t my first option, and he knows it regardless my feelings about it”, Woohyun unlocked his mobile, “I’m going to call him.”

“Wait, isn’t there something you probably forgot? Did you say something?”

“No!!! Stop assuming that it’s my fault, Sunggyu makes mistakes sometimes and besides if I made a mistake like you said he wouldn’t accept to see me or answer my calls.”

“Hmm, true.”

“” Woohyun locked his mobile again, “He’s not answering.”

“Shouldn’t you worry?”

“No, he’s with Yeol probably in some kind of shop playing video games.”

“Just promise not to be hard on him, he is just a kid.”

“Whatever, I’m going home.”

“You didn’t finish your food.”

“I lost my appetite.”

“Hyun~~, don’t go like this, calm down a little before meeting him, I don’t want you to say something you’d regret later.”

“Don’t worry I won’t, later professor.”

 

 

 

Kim House

 

Upstairs;

“I’m home.”

“Sunggyu” Mr Kim gestured for his son to come close and he did, “Woohyun called, did you talk to him?”

“Y-Yeah, I did.”

“Sunggyu.”

“No, I didn’t.”

Mr Kim walked his son to his room to talk to him privately; something is wrong the past weeks. Since Sunggyu didn’t say much and didn’t seem mad at Woohyun texting and calling him all the time the elder thought there was nothing to worry about and Woohyun moving back to his house has nothing to do with a fight. Like any parents, Mr Kim noticed how distracted Sunggyu became recently but his son was good he always brushes out any suspiciousness with a smile or a tease.

“Alright, tell your old man what’s wrong.”

“College?”

“Exams ended a long time ago and let’s face it you’re not the nerd type son.”

“Wah, you’re my father, and you say

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter