Chapter 29

Dear Diary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One week later

Kim House

Moving out day

 

Dear Diary,

The day has finally come, I packed enough clothes for Hyuna and left some for the weekend when we sleepover, my boy’s parents didn’t protest or went against my decision if this is what Sunggyu needs then they’ll go along with it.

To tell the truth, I don’t feel like I want to leave my boy alone he just had a baby, but I have to I need to look after our baby, I’m thankful for Sungyeol for filling in my place while I’m not around.

 

“We’re ready.”

Sunggyu was holding his baby sitting next to Sungyeol as they waited for Woohyun to load everything in the car; his attention was entirely on his baby that it felt like Woohyun finished packing fast.

“S-She hungry, where is her milk bottle?”

Mrs Kim gave Sunggyu the bottle, “Do you want to feed her now?”

“Hmm, Ajusshi can you wait for a little?”

“Sure, babe take your time”, Again, why did she finish her milk fast? Why is everything moving fast for them!!! “All done?”

“Hmm, give me a minute I’ll change her diaper”, Sunggyu stopped, “Yeol.”

“I’ll help you, Gyugyu.”

I’m not sure what’s my boy is doing, suddenly wanting to do it all for Hyuna. Usually, he complains about how tired he’d become doing a thing for her, and we end up doing it for him. Today no one dared to offer help; he didn’t give us a chance even to try to help in any way.

The only thing that amazed me is my brother, why is he a pro in taking care of babies? Did he take a course behind our back?

 

Outside, by Woohyun’s car;

When the three walked out alone, Woohyun, Sunggyu and Hyuna Howon’s car parked just in time before Woohyun leaves with the baby. The teacher came to check on Sunggyu and see if he needs anything.

Howon side hugged Sunggyu carefully because he was still holding his baby, “How are you son?”

“Fine.”

“Hey~~, why do you look so sad?”

“Seonsaeng-nim.”

“I’ll take Hyuna from you, babe.”

“W-Why?”

“What do you mean why babe this was your idea.”

“I know.”

“So, are you going to give me Hyuna?”

“Ajusshi, no.”

“Then do you want to put her in her car seat by yourself?”

“A-Ani.” Sunggyu peeked inside the car, "This doesn't look comfortable, are you sure it's for her?"

Woohyun and Howon smiled looking at each other, "Yes babe I promise she will be fine in it, now can you put her there?"

"No."

He refused to give her to me, my boy was close to tears, and I think I understood why. My boy doesn’t want to leave his baby, to be honest, I’m happy I didn’t want to leave him either, to begin with, I was doing this for him because I thought that’s what he wanted.

“Let’s go inside babe, Hyuna is sleeping already.”

“So, you’ll leave after she wakes up?”

“What do you want to do, babe? Do you want us to stay or leave?”

“It’s hot outside, I’m going in”, Sunggyu took few steps then stopped, “Are you coming in?”

“Hmm, I stay wherever my family is.”

 

 

 

One month later

Yadong’s house

 

“Apply to a vacation.”

“No.”

“I’m not asking you; that’s an order.”

Howon gave his husband uninterested look, “I’m not applying to vacation, and that’s final.”

Howon is 20 weeks pregnant now, but strangely though this was his third pregnancy it didn’t show much, the doctor told them it’s because Howon is exercising a lot recently and that he should play it slow now.

Sunggyu looked back and forth between the two arguing while patting his baby girl’s back gently after giving her milk, “Sunggyu say something.”

“Who? Me?”

“Leave Sunggyu out of this; ignore him Sunggyu.”

“I’ll go change her” Sunggyu made sure to ask his teacher before he leaves, “Are you going to be okay Seonsaeng-nim?”

Howon smiled caressing Hyuna’s head, “Yeah, if you need help call me.”

Sunggyu nodded with a smile before he left the couple alone, “He is doing good now, isn’t he?”

Dongwoo was impressed with how Sunggyu transferred from I know nothing phase to I’ll take care of her by myself, and I don’t need help phase. Not only Dongwoo, everyone was surprised by the transformation that happened over a month.

Hyuna is now a month and a half (around seven weeks old), she grew fast between the younger’s hands stealing her mammy’s heart. Sunggyu didn’t have issues studying while giving her milk everything seemed natural.

“I know, I’m proud of him.”

“Baby.”

“No, Woo!! I’m not staying at home!!”

“Is this about money?”

“No, it’s about me, damn it!”

“What about you?”

“I love my kids don’t get me wrong but I also love my job, and I love my students.”

“What do you mean?”

“We need to ask for help; I looked into applications for a good nanny to help us.”

“We will not get a nanny!”

“Well, you don’t have another option because I can’t do it by myself now.”

“I’m here too!”

“To play, you’re the fun daddy!”

“it’s summer vacation by the time you give birth next semester will already start what’s the point in coming back half of it?”

“I’m not staying at home for three months, ten days max and I’ll be back.”

“YAH!! You’ve got to be kidding me!!”

“Don’t yell.”

“WHO will the HELL look after your baby!!!!!!! A stranger!!!”

“I said don’t yell!!”

“I’m not changing my mind no nanny.”

Sunggyu returned with a happy baby only to find the two fight became bigger; they were just arguing calmly when he left, what happened!!

“Seonsaeng-nim, everything okay?”

“No.”

“Yah Howon that’s clearly between you and me!”

“No, it’s not!!” Howon ignored his husband’s looks and continued, “I’m returning to school after I give birth and he doesn’t want to hire a nanny to help me.”

“Seonsaeng-nim, you don’t need a nanny.”

“Omg thank you Sunggyu, I always knew you’re a smart kid.”

“You don’t need a nanny because you have Dongwoo Seonsaeng-nim to help; he can stay home instead.”

“Huh? What- Yah Kim Sunggyu, go home.”

“Relax Seonsaeng-nim you’ll get wrinkles, sit down.”

Howon chuckled at how shocked his husband looked taking orders from someone who is 12 years younger than him, “Sunggyu you don’t understand, my job is important to me.”

“And do you think it’s not important to your husband?”

“It is but it’s different.”

“Ani, Ani it’s not different; you’re just selfish.”

“I swear to god- Yah I’m your teacher pick your words.”

As much as Howon wanted to maintain a straight face he couldn’t, Dongwoo looked funny, “Don’t yell at him, honey.”

“Honey~~, stop laughing!!!! And you, you do realise I’m your teacher.”

“Then act like a teacher and take responsibility for your kids!! Mr I’m old and wise” Sunggyu shook his head, “Geez, I’m glad Ajusshi is not like you.”

That left Dongwoo speechless he doesn’t know if he should get mad or not, Sunggyu said it so calmly but very direct, and Howon didn’t make it look any better he kept on laughing and nodding agreeing with his student.

“Look Sunggyu”, Dongwoo made Sunggyu sit down sitting next to him, “You’re new to this, I’m sure you don’t have our experience with kids, we’ve been doing this for years now.”

“Hmm, you’re right I don’t have your experience”, Dongwoo was about to smile thinking he won the conversation but, “It’s because I’m blessed to have someone the opposite of you.”

“Huh?”

“Seonsaeng-nim been doing it all alone while in my case Ajusshi is helping me and probably even doing better with Hyuna than me, so yes you’re right my experience is much better, THANK GOD.”

“W-What- huh?”

“I always liked you Sunggyu; that’s why you’re my son.”

“I like you too Seonsaeng-nim”, Sunggyu got up carrying his backpack; finally he listened to Woohyun’s suggestion and started to carry one, “I have to go I have a class in an hour I’m dropping Hyuna to Ajusshi’s house.”

“Sunggyu wait- I can’t believe I’m asking you this but-”

“The answer is yes, man up and stay home with your kids for once!!!”

“Man up? YAH.”

“Later Seonsaeng-nim, good luck dealing with this.”

“What do you mean good luck!!!!! YAH.”

“Ugh, thank you. I need all the luck I can get.”

“Stop agreeing with him~~~, Honey~~~~~~~~.”

 

 

 

Nam House

 

Dear Diary,

My boy and my girl arrived home all happy and brightened up; they were both smiling. I can never get enough of them; this is my world. These two are inseparable now it makes my heart happy to see how close they are, a month ago Sunggyu didn’t want to hold her and now he doesn’t want to let her go.

It’s funny how this reminded me of when my brother came to this world,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter