Chapter 7

Dear Diary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim House

 

Sunggyu’s room;

That is it, this is how we got caught, and everything is exposed, my dear boy forgot to lock the door using the excuse I forgot I was tired last night, and it’s your fault!!!! How is that my fault??

“Sunggyu, are you awake?”

I couldn’t move or run or hide, my foot just kind of froze to the floor as the doorknob twisted Sunggyu’s mom is obviously behind it!!

“Mom, Hyung is sleeping I’ll wake him up”, Saved!!!! Myungsoo already knows so it’s okay if he comes in, Myungsoo opened the door crossing his arms scanning both of us from head to toe, I felt like a kid caught red-handed, “Are you guys serious?”

“Thank you, thank you” Sunggyu jumped over the younger hugging him tightly, “You’re my saviour Myungie.”

Myungsoo locked the door with Sunggyu still hanging on him, “You’ve done a lot for me, this is nothing.”

“I think I should go now, thanks Myungsoo.”

“I was expecting this from Sunggyu but not you Seonsaeng-nim.”

I couldn’t say anything to my student, this is the most humiliating moment in my life, to get caught in bed by my student, so I settled for a smile, and I'll see you in class before I left the room, I didn’t even get to hug my boy goodbye because of Myungsoo’s scary looks.

When Woohyun was no longer in the picture, Myungsoo followed Sunggyu to the bathroom, “I’m trying to pee here?”

“You mean shower.”

“Showering is not a bad idea.”

“Hyung, you could get in trouble, stop playing around.”

“I’m 18 Myung; I’m not a high school boy anymore.”

“Until you’re allowed to get drunk then you and I are not different.”

“Myung, get out from the bathroom, I want to pee~~~.”

Myungsoo wasn’t done, Sunggyu would have to listen to him “Did you guys sleep together?”

“What made you think that!”

“You were both in bed? You’re half ?”

“No, so just chill.”

Myungsoo heaved a relieved sigh, “thank god.”

“Why is my life so important to you Myungie?”

“Because I don’t want what happened three years ago repeat itself!!!”

“That was an accident.”

“Getting another soul involved isn’t a joke Hyung, do you want to give mom a heart attack?”

“It’s high school everybody done it.”

“This isn’t just about you, I lied for your sake that night, and I’m lying to everyone now for your sake.”

“You’re keeping a secret for me; it’s not a lie.”

“I’m lying to my ing boyfriend for you, so don’t make it sound like nothing.”

“Don’t anymore.”

“H-Hyung.”

“Pretend like you know nothing.”

“I can’t do that.”

“Yes, you can, it’s like I broke up with him and that’s it.”

“So, you want me to stand still and do nothing when everybody knows!”

“Yes, and don’t defend me I can take care of myself.”

“Like you took care of yourself 10 minutes ago!”

“What do you want from me Myungsoo!!!”

“Break up with him; this isn’t going to work.”

“Get out.”

“Hyung listen to me, please.”

“GET OUT.”

Myungsoo wasn’t trying to be mean or harsh he wants the best for Sunggyu, though his relationship with Sungyeol is a secret too but once they announce it everybody is going to accept it with open arms. Unlike Sunggyu’s case, he won’t know how everyone will react to this once their relationship comes to light, Sunggyu will be devastated when Woohyun move on.

Sunggyu knew Myungsoo is right; he had no right to put him in that situation and to lie for his sake isn’t right.

“Hyung, please listen to me.”

Sunggyu pushed Myungsoo out from the bathroom, “I’ll be down in 5 minutes.”

“Hyung-”, Sunggyu simply closed the door and locked it giving the younger no other choice but leave the room.

 

 

Bookstore

 

Sungyeol wrapped his arms around Myungsoo back hugging him when he spotted him standing by the note’s shelves. The two agreed to meet here away from everyone, and it was Myungsoo who called for this meeting, Sungyeol thought he’d die from happiness this is the first time Myungsoo ever initiate a date.

“Hello, baby.”

“Hyung you scared me.”

“I’m sorry” The tallboy turned Myungsoo around and pecked his lips, “Tell me, where you want to go?”

“Anywhere, I don’t care.”

Sungyeol noticed how gloomy Myungsoo looked choosing notes for school, “What’s wrong baby?”

“I had a fight with Sunggyu Hyung, and yes it’s my fault, and yes I need mouthwash because I probably said things I shouldn’t say.”

“Since you know you did wrong, why don’t you just apologise and end it.”

“I can’t apologise because till the end I was stubborn.”

“Do you want to tell me about what? Maybe I could help” Myungsoo shook his head, “Alright, at least let me make you feel good, okay?”

 

Myungsoo hit his head to one of the old rusted shelves at the back of the bookstore reaching , his fingers tangled into Sungyeol’s hair with one hand and the other holding the shelves to stable his body from falling.

Sungyeol looked up from the floor with a smile satisfied he made a mess from his boyfriend. Usually, Myungsoo stops him whenever he initiates something like that but apparently, he needed something to make him forget his fight with Sunggyu.

“That was amazing.”

Myungsoo pulled Sungyeol to stand then pecked his lips, “I keep on telling to let me make you feel good, but you refuse every time.”

“You’re my first in everything; I’m just scared.”

Sungyeol looked deeply into Myungsoo’s eyes holding his cheeks, “I would never hurt you, I promise.”

“I know.”

“Let’s go before we get caught.”

Myungsoo stopped his boyfriend from walking, “I love you.”

“Myungie!!” Sungyeol leaned on the wall trapping Myungsoo between them, “Repeat it.”

“I have to go, mom called.”

“Your mobile didn’t even ring baby.”

“It doesn’t mean I don’t have to go.”

“Please?”

Myungsoo bit his lips nervously, “I love you.”

“I love you more.”

 

 

Kim House

 

“Where is Myungsoo? He is never this late.”

“He said he needs to buy something from the bookstore.”

Mrs Kim frowned, Sunggyu was actually studying “Why are you home?”

“You know what mom, I don’t get you!! You keep on nagging on how I should stay home and study and when I do you complain!!!”

“Omg, can’t I ask a question!! Do you have to be so defensive every time you answer!!”

“Yes, yes I’m young I can’t control myself.”

Mr Kim joined them with his iPad, “Why are you annoying my boy, woman?”

“Did you just call me woman!!!”

“Oh god, here we go~~~~” Sunggyu gathered his books, “Good luck dad.”

“Yah, come back here I was defending you!!”

Mr Kim laughed when his son ran upstairs waving his hands after dropping ‘I love you, dad’ he still can’t help worrying about him, though he was smiling all the time something was bothering him.

 

Sunggyu’s room;

“Can I come in?”

“Sure, what’s up?”

“Going somewhere?”

Sunggyu was getting ready, “Yeah, Sungyeol called we’re having lunch together.”

“Just Sungyeol?”

Sunggyu chuckled, “What kind of question is that? And no, Myungsoo is coming too.”

“And Woohyun?”

Sunggyu stopped a little before he continued changing, “Ani.”

“Say Sunggyu, what happened to your friend? The one was dating an older guy.”

“Why are you asking?”

Mr Kim patted the space next to him on bed gesturing for Sunggyu to sit, “Was that boy you? Are you in love Sunggyu?”

“A-Appa!”

“You can tell me anything, and don’t lie; I won’t let it pass this time.”

Sunggyu had no choice but to nod and admit; he carefully looked at his father’s face before he answered, “Yeah.”

“Hmm, I see and how old is that guy?”

“31.”

“12 years” Sunggyu nodded eyes cast down, “And why didn’t you say anything?”

“Because you said you’re against it.”

“So, you do listen to what I say but then decided to go against my words!”

Sunggyu nodded without a word, “…”

“You think what you’re doing is right?”

“Appa, I love him.”

“Sunggyu I’m on my word, I’m against it” Sunggyu closed his eyes too scared to hear the next word, here comes ‘break up with him’, “But if it was Woohyun, I’m totally on your side.”

Sunggyu looked up shocked! “H-How did you know??”

Mr Kim smiled ruffling his son’s hair, “I’m not blind, I see how he looks at you.”

“Dad~~.”

“And I caught you guys in his cars, was it three weeks ago?”

Sunggyu remembered that day when his father asked him if it was Woohyun who dropped him, his father said he saw his car, but he didn’t know that he was this close to seeing them.

Since then the elder kept his eyes on them closely wanting to make sure that what happened in that car was serious, he needed to make sure that Woohyun loves Sunggyu for real and not playing with his feelings.

And Woohyun never failed him, you can tell by the way Woohyun looks at Sunggyu that he loves him and a lot, he even and without hesitation jumps in to rescue Sunggyu from any argument, which he found it cute.

Sunggyu covered his eyes lying on his back, embarrassed and who wouldn’t be!! “I want to die.”

“Relax son, what I saw was a pure cheek kiss.”

“Omg, dad stop~~~~ who said it’s okay for you to say this out loud????”

“What am I supposed to say then?”

“Lie!!! Tell me you saw nothing and we move on with our life!!!”

The elder laughed at his adorable son, Sunggyu is dramatic he feels bad for Woohyun to deal with his son, so why not continue teasing him? “But I saw you two!!!! With my own eyes!!!!”

“Appa~~~~~, Stop~~~~~~~~.”

“Araso, I didn’t see anything.”

“Good, let’s keep it that way” Sunggyu then remembered something, is his dad planning on telling everyone!! “Mom knows too?”

“Ani, no one knows.”

“Dad, please don’t tell anyone, please?”

“Why?”

“You heard what everybody thinks.”

“You think no one will be on your side?”

“Yeah, and there is Sungyeol too.”

“Sungyeol loves you.”

“But what if he doesn’t like that I’m dating his brother?”

“Then you’ll have to make a choice.”

“Appa~~~, You’re supposed to tell me everything is going to be okay!!”

“I can’t lie to you!!” Mr Kim said dramatically, which made Sunggyu smile, “Does Woohyun agree with you?”

“Ani, he wants to tell everyone, but he doesn’t want to force me.”

The elder patted his son’s hand, “It’s okay to wait, I’m sure Woohyun understands you.”

“Yeah.”

Mr Kim then added to make his son feel better, “I’ll leave it to you, whenever you and Woohyun are ready, I will support you with whatever you decide.”

“Thanks, dad”, Sunggyu gasped checking the time, “Omg I’m late, I have to go, dad.”

“Tell Woohyun I say hi.”

Sunggyu chuckled and nodded, “I will” he then hugged his dad thankful to have an understanding father, “I love you, dad.”

 

 

 

Hotel

 

Room 401;

Since Sunggyu refused to go out with me in public on a date, I suggested we book a room at a hotel have lunch then relax together doing our things without being afraid to get caught. He told me about his father and to tell the truth I’m so relieved that someone we trust know about this relationship and totally fine with it and Sunggyu seems much relaxed and happier now that he got his father’s support.

We had lunch together then talked about a lot of things; I love it when he talks he makes everything sound like a magical and unreal like a movie, I could listen to him all day~~~~!

Sunggyu then took the bed lying on his stomach solving an assignment, and I took the desk in th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter