Chapter 25 [SA]

Dear Diary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Two days later

Seoul University

 

As much as Sungyeol tried to avoid this situation, he couldn’t Myungsoo kept on asking him every time he sees him whether he talked to Jackson or not. The only hope the tallboy was holding on to is his friend rejecting the kissing request, but Jackson agreed right away without persuasion!!

Myungsoo wanted to see where his boyfriend and cousin study, hearing about college and college life always caught his interest, so they agreed to meet there.

 

“Wow, this place is huge!!”

Sungyeol held Myungsoo’s hand protectively as they walked the college campus, it was too obvious how all eyes were on the younger, but the latter was too busy scanning the place to notice them.

“Do you want to drink coffee?”

“Hmm, what do you have here?”

“Starbuck.”

“For real?? Wow”, It was enough for Sungyeol to smile just by looking at Myungsoo’s face so how he could resist now that his cute boyfriend is acting all adorable!! “I’m glad I don’t have school today.”

Sungyeol surprised the younger with a quick peck on his cheek, “I love you.”

Myungsoo smiled and was about to say something back, but Jackson made an appearance, “Hello~~~~~, beautiful people.”

“Hey, Jackson. Are you done from your class?”

“Yup.”

Jackson's eyes fell on Myungsoo who was too busy looking at the campus map board, he only heard about Jackson from Sunggyu and never actually met him in person you can say Sungyeol is the protective kind and rather keep the younger for himself.

“Baby?” Myungsoo looked at his boyfriend, “That’s Jackson, my friend.”

Jackson took the lead introducing himself taking the younger’s hand to shake, “Nice to meet you. Sungyeol talks about you all the time.”

“Really?”

Sungyeol nodded with a smile, call him crazy, but he is proud to be in a relationship with Myungsoo, “You weren’t kidding when you said he is a walking angel, Yeol.”

Jackson pulled Myungsoo between his arms surprising both Sungyeol and Myungsoo, “Yah-”

“Relax Yeol, I’m only going to kiss him like you asked me to do”, Myungsoo shrank when Jackson caressed his cheek, “Don’t worry, I’m not using my tongue.”

Myungsoo squeezed his eyes and pressed his lips together as if he is refusing the kiss not that it mattered to Jackson anyway if kissing Sunggyu felt good then kissing his cousin will feel good as well. On the other hand, Sungyeol felt like he’d lose it, but he promised Myungsoo to do it his way, anything in the hope he’d forgive him.

Just when Jackson was about to lean further, firm hands on his chest stopped him from getting any closer! “What the hell you think you’re doing!!”

“Huh?”

“You obviously never been in a relationship before!! Who is stupid enough to force himself on others!! Geez.”

“I just thought- what?”

“What! Baby, I thought-”

Myungsoo pushed Jackson off him standing in front his boyfriend, “How could you agree to this!! I don’t want to kiss him!!! I don’t want to kiss anyone else but you!! Idiot.”

“Huh? I’m confused; what’s going on here?” Jackson was shocked too.

“And you!!!!” Myungsoo poked Jackson’s chest, “Are you dumb or something??? Why would you agree to kiss your friend’s boyfriend!!!”

“Because he begged me?” Jackson lied, he agreed the minute the tallboy asked for a favour. Myungsoo is very handsome, and anyone wouldn’t say a ‘no’ for kissing him.

“I didn’t beg you!!! You said yes immediately!! You traitor!”

“Fine, because you’re so handsome anyone would be dumb to say no to such request, I can’t believe Sungyeol asked me to do that!!”

“Believe me, that’s the last thing I’ve wanted!!” Sungyeol lowered his eyes, “I keep on screwing things with you that I felt I owe you this.”

“Hyung, you’re very dumb!!” Myungsoo initiated the kiss this time which was rare btw, “I love you, that’s how I’m able to forgive you, I don’t want to lose you!!”

Jackson smiled understanding the situation here; he wasn’t going to kiss Myungsoo for real though he wished deep, deep inside to do it, he knew one of them would crack and stop him it’s just he assumed it would be Sungyeol.

“I think I better leave.”

“I’m sorry, Jackson.”

Jackson shook his head smiling, “If I had my hands on him, I would’ve done the impossible to keep him even if it means letting someone else kiss him.”

 

 

 

Kim House

 

After the Myungyeol incident, Jackson thought of passing by his friend and check on him since it’s been a while since the last time they hung out. Sungyeol also told Jackson about his brother’s accident and how he forgot about Sunggyu; he felt like he owed his friend a visit.

It was kind of Jackson to pass by, Sunggyu was feeling lonely, though he talked things with Woohyun the other night things are still awkward between them, so having his friend around felt good.

 

Sunggyu’s bedroom;

“So, how are things between Yeol and my cousin?”

Jackson was looking around the room fascinating how his friend has all these video games, “It worked out, your cousin isn’t as innocent as he looks, he is smart.”

“Hmm, he could’ve fooled us all.”

Jackson then joined his friend on the bed and caressed his baby bump, “And how do you feel?”

“I can’t complain; everyone is looking after me.”

“Except Woohyun”, Sunggyu lowered his head nodding, “Hey, I’m here if you want to talk or need a company to doctor appointment, I’ll help until that old man memories are back.”

Sunggyu chuckled thankful to have such good friend, “Thank you, don’t worry Seonsaeng-nim always makes sure to be there at my doc appointments.”

“You’re lucky~~~~~ Hoya Seonsaeng-nim is so~~~~~~ HOT.”

“Don’t let his husband hears you.”

“Dongwoo Seonsaeng-nim is HOT as well, I’ve never seen an English teacher who dances so~~~~ well, and omg did you hear him rap!!!”

Dongwoo usually joins his husband’s in festivals and let it go dancing freely; it was expected that Howon is a good dance, but Dongwoo shocked the students when the couple had a duet dance at one of the school’s prom.

“You’re crazy.”

“You were hot too back in school. I remember you.”

“Stop~~~; you think everyone is hot that I’m not even flattered”, Sunggyu shook his head, “Besides, I didn’t know you went to our school.”

“You and Sungyeol always hung out together that there was no space for anyone else, for god’s sake I thought you two were dating!!!”

Sunggyu chuckled, “Yeah, we confused a lot of people.”

“You have a beautiful smile, always smile.”

“Jackson~~~, stop~~ you sound like mom btw.”

Sunggyu leaned on the backrest of the bed and Jackson copied him sitting next to him, “We missed you in college.”

“I missed you all too.”

“I’m signing up for summer course this year.”

“Really? I thought you'd travel with your family.”

“I asked my mom a favour, and she agreed”, Jackson held Sunggyu’s hand and tangled their fingers together, “I thought you'd need company during the summer course.”

“Thank you; it means a lot.”

“Don’t mention it, besides Yeol is going to be busy with the baby so we’ll bond well.”

“Yeol is going to kill you if he hears you.”

Jackson winked, and it made Sunggyu chuckle, “Then let’s keep it a secret from him.”

 

So, I walk in to find these two sleeping next to each other; now I know each was sleeping on his side but still!!! Did Sunggyu have an affair with that boy next to him! I wanted to get mad at him and wake him up but how could I!!! he looks so peaceful sleeping that I didn’t have the heart to wake him up, but my touches on his hair seemed to awaken him.

“I’m sorry. Did I wake you up?”

“Ani, it’s okay” Sunggyu then tried to wake up Jackson, “Jackson, wake up it’s getting late.”

Jackson bowed greeting Woohyun – of course didn’t get a proper greeting from the elder – then gathered his things fast and left, it seems they lost track of time talking to Sunggyu.

“Is he your friend?”

“Hmm.”

“I don’t like him.”

“You never liked him, Ajusshi.”

Woohyun unwillingly tried to fix Sunggyu’s hair, “Don’t hang out with him.”

“Ajusshi, I thought we passed Jackson’s phase.”

“The old me probably, but this is still new to me.”

“Will you stop seeing Key if I asked you?”

“Why would you ask me that!!!! Key is dating Heechul.”

“But you two had a history and dated, at least me, and Jackson doesn’t have such thing.”

Damn, no one can win a talk over that boy, how did I manage all this time!!! Did he like boss me around and I just agreed to whatever he said?!!

“Fine, fair keep your friend I overreacted”, Woohyun then asked, “Where is my brother? Did you two were inseparable?”

“He was here in the morning before college”, True, Sungyeol always made sure to pass by Kim’s house early morning sneak into Sunggyu’s bedroom continue sleeping until his boyfriend is ready for school.

“Say Sunggyu did I ever show you a book?”

It was hard to ask, but I had no other choice, I needed to know if I ever wrote another diary that includes Sunggyu, I find it weird that everybody is saying we’re close when I never mentioned him a lot in my diary. I know I’m risking he mocks me for still doing something silly, but it’s important what if there were another diary that could help me remember things!!

“I don’t understand, what kind of book?”

Sunggyu knew what Woohyun meant but played dumb; it hurt his feelings that a small book/ diary could be the reason Woohyun remembers him! Was it hard on him to regain all his memories about them!!

“N-Never mind, forget about it, did you eat?” Sunggyu shook his head, “Want to go out and eat together?”

“okay.”

 

 

 

Seoul Night Market

 

Since it was late, the only opened place was the night market, “This is nice, we should do this more often.”

“Hmm.”

“Wait” Why does it seem so familiar!! Did I already take that boy here? “Did we like- probably done this before?”

“Hmm, did you remember anything?”

I remembered his smile, he was smiling a lot that day, and we were walking close to each other probably holding hands, I was happy too.

Looking at the boy in front of me with all these hopes that I’ll remember something anything about us broke my heart so I’ll keep that to myself until I fully recognize it all not to raise his expectations for nothing.

“A-Ani, it feels like I’ve done this before that’s all.”

Though he smiled, but he looked disappointed, why do his feelings matter to me??? “I see.”

“Why did we come late here?”

Sunggyu chuckled melting Woohyun’s heart, “We had an argument that night, and you asked me to rest, and I did, but then everybody thought I'm lost and you guys searched everywhere for me, it was hilarious.”

Woohyun chuckled, “Where were you sleeping? On my bed?”

“Hmm, and because it was late and I slept all day you took me out for a late dinner.”

“We were close, weren’t we?”

“Hmm.”

“Why don’t you talk about us? How we met and how we fell for each other? Don’t you want me to remember you?”

“That’s not it” Sunggyu lowered his head, “I don’t want to bother you, you seemed bothered by my existence so why talk about something you don’t remember!”

“Sunggyu~~”, Woohyun nudged the younger lightly just to get him to raise his head again and look at him, “I asked you not to give up on us, right?”

“Ajusshi.”

“Help me remember us; I’ll try not to resist”, Woohyun wrapped his arm around Sunggyu’s shoulder, “Besides, your existence is not annoying I like hanging out with you I’m used to you in my room, it actually feels lonely without you.”

Sunggyu pushed Woohyun off him, “Ajusshi that’s so cheap!!!”

“What did I say!!”

“I’m not sleeping with you until you remember me.”

“And how did you conclude that from what I said!!!!!!!”, Sunggyu raised his eyebrow, “Fine; I’ll wait until I remember.”

“Good.”

“And here I was trying to help to fasten your delivery!!”

“Ajusshi!!! NO!!”

 

 

 

Two weeks later

33 weeks of pregnancy

Nam’s House

 

Dear Diary,

It’s been two weeks since my accident, I still didn’t regain my memories back which , my memories with Sunggyu vanished for some reason, but we were inseparable for the past weeks, it still feels awkward spending time with him I mean he is only 18, yet at the same time I feel safe! How can 18 years old makes me fe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter