Chapter 6

Dear Diary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nam House

 

Woohyun’s room;

Dear Diary,

The plan was Heechul pass by our house something about how much he misses my mom, and from there we go to a quiet café to talk. I don’t really mind having him at my house but the problem is Sunggyu, he is coming too, and I wasn’t planning on telling him about this not to worry him for nothing. But now I have to tell him because he’s already here!!!

 

“Okay, cool” apparently, I was the only one worried!!! Did he just smile to me!! “Have fun Ajusshi.”

“What do you mean have fun!! I just told you I’m going on a date with someone else.”

“You said it’s not a real date.”

“Well, yeah-”

“Then why should I worry about it?”

Sunggyu smirked pushing me on the bed before he straddled me, having him on my lap turns me on, and he knows it!!

“I better get ready.”

“I’m helping you getting ready.”

I just let him do whatever he wants, yes I’m weak to this boy, and I’m not ashamed to admit it. Don’t judge!!! I couldn’t take my eyes off Sunggyu as he ed my shirt with that smile on his face. My inner instincts are telling me to flip us and eat him up but patience Woohyun, let the boy do it his way.

I felt his lips on my neck when he leaned slowly kissing it; I can feel him it too, how can I just stay still!! My hands went to his head and my fingers tangled with his hair encouraging him to go harder, and he did, I let out a sigh when he ended it with a bite before he kissed the spot lightly and backed.

“Who taught you that?”

“Do you really want me to answer this question?”

“What is that supposed to mean? How many guys you gave a hickey!!!! YAH SUNGGYU.”

I want him to hug me forever; he has his way in wrapping his arms around my neck and hugging me tightly, “Ajusshi, I’ve learned it from you.”

Oh, snap that’s right! I do this to him all the time, though I always make sure to do it in invisible places not to risk putting him in a questioning spot with Sungyeol or his family, especially his mother.

“Do you know how much I love you?”

Sunggyu nodded through my neck, “A lot, I know.”

I pecked his neck and squeezed him more, “I love you, tell me you love me.”

“Ajusshi~~~.”

My mom chose the perfect timing to knock on the door and ruin my moment with Sunggyu, “Woohyun, Heechul is here.”

“I’m coming.”

We waited for my mother to leave before Sunggyu left my room quietly, I couldn’t stop myself from smiling when he winked at me before he closed Sungyeol’s room door.

 

Downstairs;

Seeing Heechul with my mom talking and laughing felt nice, it’s good to see my friends at my house again, last time I invited them over was in the last day in college eight years ago.

“Ready?”

“I was just telling Heechul to join us for dinner before you guys leave.”

“And I agreed, if it’s okay with you, it’s been a while since I had a warm home meal.”

Perfect, why would I mind, I get to see Sunggyu more before we leave for coffee, it’s not a real date, “Cool, I’m fine with it.”

“That’s wonderful; I’ll go prepare the food you guys have fun, the boys are upstairs so they won’t bother you.”

When my mom left Heechul asked me, “Boys?”

“My brother and his friends.”

“I never met your brother.”

“He is in your class; you’ll meet him on dinner.”

“Yeah, last time I saw him he was 10.”

“Nothing changed, believe me, he is still a kid.”

“So, do you want to talk about it here or wait when we leave?”

“I don’t know how to start, Heechul you are a very dear friend to me.”

“I feel the same way, buddy.”

“I know Dongwoo and Howon have other plans for us.”

“Oh god, they talked to you about it too!!!” Heechul laugh, “Those two are rare, I’ve never seen someone as persist as them.”

“Hmm, they’ve been doing this since the day I came!!!”

“Don’t tell me they convinced you?”

Woohyun punched his friend’s arm, “Yah, of course not, I was hoping you won’t fall for this too.”

“We’re not 20 anymore; they can’t force us” Heechul nudged Woohyun, “don’t worry buddy, we’re good.”

“I’m glad we’re on the same page, this was stressing me out, I don’t want to lose you as a friend because of this.”

“Don’t tell me this date was for this?” Woohyun chuckled nodding, “Wah, I must be someone special to you to go this far for me.”

“Aish~~~ don’t flatter yourself.”

 

Sungyeol’s bedroom;

Though Sunggyu told Woohyun he isn’t worried about this date and played it cool; he was faking it! Of course, he will be nervous, he is no match to the competition, Heechul knows Woohyun for too long, and they share the same interests and memories and even generation thoughts, how can he match this oldie!!!

He was as nervous as someone who has an exam, so he kind of settled in the bathroom feeling nausea, he didn’t throw up, but the feeling isn’t going away that he stayed there just to be safe.

“Gyugyu, are you okay?”

“I think I want to throw up.”

Sungyeol caressed his friend’s back gently, “Well, did you?”

Sunggyu dropped himself on Sungyeol’s bed next to Myungsoo, they weren’t meanie but Sunggyu spending time at the bathroom meant they get to kiss comfortably without feeling they’re watched.

“Are you sick, Hyung?”

“Ani~~ you two continue kissing I’m just going to close my eyes a little.”

Myungsoo and Sungyeol felt guilty thinking Sunggyu must be bored because they’re ignoring him busy flirting, which was not the case, Sunggyu’s mind was elsewhere.

“Let’s watch a movie together” Sungyeol poked his friend, “Come on, open your eyes.”

Sunggyu shook his head pouting, “I’m going to help auntie with dinner.”

“Hyung, don’t leave.”

“We will give you our full attention.”

“Stop it you two, don’t act like my mental issues have anything to do with you!!! I have other things to think of!!!!”

With that Sunggyu left the room slamming the door shut, “Wow, what’s wrong with him?”

Myungsoo chuckled, “Mom was right, Hyung is dramatic.”

Myungsoo laughed, even more, when Sungyeol pushed him to lay down on the bed, “Now, where were we!”

 

Downstairs;

The one thing Sunggyu was running away from was waiting for him downstairs, Woohyun and Heechul date, and it looks like it’s going very well considering how much they were laughing!!!

Sunggyu didn’t want to interrupt their date, but Heechul was sitting facing the stairs and saw him coming down, “Sunggyu?”

Sunggyu bowed, “Professor.”

“What are you doing here?”

“He is my brother’s best friend, like twins.”

“Hmm, we’re twins.”

“That doesn’t make any sense.”

“Hmm, I know” Sunggyu bowed again, “You two continue, I’ll be with Auntie in the kitchen.”

“Can we get water?” Heechul asked

“Who said I work here? Get it yourself!!!!”

I wasn’t mean or anything, but seeing how annoyed he replied means he actually care about this date, and I was super happy. I quickly apologised to my friend and got up to get him water.

 

Kitchen;

Sunggyu looked at me briefly before he returned to his work, he was helping my mother to prepare the table.

“Do you need anything Woohyun?”

“Just a glass of water for my friend.”

I smiled when Sunggyu rolled his eyes; he is really pissed off!! How cute is he!!

“Sunggyu will bring it.”

“Auntie~~~~, no I don’t want to do it.”

“Isn’t he your professor? You’ll make a good impression.”

To , even more, I added, “Exactly if you do that next time you won’t need my help.”

“You stay out of this!!! Auntie~~~, I don’t want to, he is your friend, right?” Sunggyu pointed at Woohyun, “Ajusshi~~~~~, You give him water!”

Mrs Nam found it cute that Sunggyu is calling Woohyun Ajusshi, and by now she is used to it, “Araso, Araso” she then gave the tray to Woohyun, “You heard him you take it, Ajusshi.”

Sunggyu leaned on the elder’s resting his arms on her shoulders, “You heard her, do it.”

“Daebak, I hate it when you guys gang up on me” Woohyun took the tray, “Fine, you win.”

 

Living room;

“Thanks” Heechul drank his water, “Btw you’re still buying me coffee.”

“Sure, sure.”

“So~~, did you forget about Sunggyu?”

“Keep it down, will you!!”

“He is your brother’s best friend; you made the right choice.”

Why does everyone feel like they have the right to tell me how to run my life! I get to choose who I want to be with and who to date!!

Sunggyu and my mother joined us after setting the table, that brat completely ignored me sitting close to my mother playing games with his mobile.

“So, Sunggyu, how are things going in college?”

“Good” Mrs Nam nudged the younger to answer properly because he didn’t lift his eyes from his mobile, “Things are well.”

“If you need anything, pass by my office, I’ll gladly help.”

“Thank you; I will.”

I wanted to wipe off that smile from his face!! How dare he smile to someone else but me!! And what do you mean you will!!! And Heechul, what is it with this offer!!

To make things even more magnificent, Heechul was laughing with my mom and accidentally poured the water on my pants, just great.

“Omg, I’m sorry Woohyun.”

“It’s okay.”

“No, I insist let me help you.”

That was the last straw, Sunggyu left the living room using the excuse to use the washroom when Heechul tried to dry Woohyun’s pants with a napkin.

“I’ll be back; I’ll just change.”

 

Upstairs;

“Wait.”

I had no choice but to force Sunggyu to get into my room and lock the door; there is no room for misunderstanding, not now Sunggyu is very sensitive everything upsets him easily.

“What do you want!!!”

“Why are you mad?”

“Do you really care or you rather get back to your date!!!”

“I thought you’re okay with this!!” I tried to touch him, but he backed quickly avoiding it, he’s close to tears, but his stupid ego won’t let him break down in front of me, “I love you, so stop acting like this.”

“Can I go now?”

“Why are you upset?”

“I’m NOT upset!!!”

“I wouldn’t go on a date with him if you didn’t approve.”

“You two look great together; maybe you should actually consider dating him.”

“YAH!!!” I felt Sunggyu jumped from shock when I yelled at him, and it broke my heart, but I needed him to listen, “You are not allowed to be upset because of this!!”

Shut up Woohyun, what are you saying! I ing avoided looking into his eyes when he looked up to check if I’m the one who is actually saying all of this.

“You already set that date then came to ask me if you can go!! What did you expect? YOU MADE UP YOUR MIND BEFORE TALKING TO ME.”

“Oh, no, no, don’t turn this on me!! I told you it’s not a real date, just friends having a mature conversation!! Unlike this one.”

“Ajusshi!!” , I messed up, what did I just say!! “Then what are you doing here, damn it? Go enjoy your ing mature date!!!”

I can’t do this; I can’t bear seeing his tears fall and because of who!! Because of me!!! The way Sunggyu crouched down covering his face made me feel like an , I hurt his feelings, and twice today! Going on a date was wrong in the first place.

“Sunggyu.”

“Ajusshi, please go away, I embarrassed myself enough.”

Woohyun joined the younger on the floor caressing his hair, “Baby, I’m sorry I didn’t mean anything I said.”

“If you didn’t mean it then why did you say it!!”

“I was jealous; I couldn’t take it when you smiled for him.”

“Now who is being immature between us!”

Woohyun smiled wrapping his arms around Sunggyu’s body, “You’re right, I was wrong, I’m sorry.”

Woohyun wiped Sunggyu’s tears kissing his eyes and it made Sunggyu smile slightly, it wasn’t like every time, the elder took his time looking deeply into the younger’s eyes before he leaned for yet another kiss, but this time on his lips.

I stick out my tongue just a little slowly caressing his lips giving him hints of what I want to do, and it wasn’t hard Sunggyu knew what I was doing so he opened his mouth a bit and stuck his tongue out just enough for me to massage it with mine.

Having his hands on the back of my head gently massaging and scratching it made me want to kiss him deeper with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter