Chapter 5

Dear Diary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Two weeks later

Nam House

 

The first thing I saw when I walked into my house after a long day in school dealing with different types of teenagers is Sunggyu’s face laughing, he’s been doing this a lot, and it makes me boil from excitement.

Since that day at the campus stadium and the kiss, which was two weeks ago, Sunggyu and I never stopped texting and calling each other, it felt right his bratty character is what made me fall in love with him in the first place, and I regret nothing.

Of course, we’re still keeping it a secret from Sungyeol and others, we don’t know how to announce this, and Sunggyu isn’t ready he doesn’t know how Sungyeol will react to this, Sungyeol matters to him. I even asked him once who is your number one priority and he shamelessly chose my brother!! But I still love him; I find it cute that they think they’re twins.

Honestly, it’s not just Sunggyu; I’m not ready as well, I already dealt with unpleasant reaction from my friends, so I don’t want to deal with this again, at least not now I just want to enjoy my time with Sunggyu for now.

 

“I’m home.”

I announced getting myself comfortable next to Sunggyu peeking into his mobile – he was texting someone, we got so close this couple of weeks that he doesn’t mind me being this close head-to-head closeness I mean. He knew I was looking at him up close but played it cool and settled for only a bratty smile.

“How is school?” Mom yelled from the kitchen, Sungyeol was helping her

“Good” I nudged him, “who is that?”

“A friend, we’re setting a group study.”

“Tell him you can’t.”

“Why~~~?”

“I’ll tutor you.”

Sunggyu's eyes closed biting his lower lip when I whispered close to his ears; I initially blew air knowing it will make him shiver, it always amazes me how sensitive he is to anything I do. Because he gave me a good reaction, I wanted to do more I parted my lips taking his earlobe between them and it, Sunggyu shrunk when I slipped my hand teasingly over his thigh as I traced my tongue on his ear.

“.”

He is so cute!! It's funny how Sunggyu pushed me off him and disappeared to the bathroom; I felt terrible too I shouldn’t risk doing things like this in our living room. 

Sungyeol peeked from the kitchen because Sunggyu was so loud running off and slamming the door shut.

“Was that Gyu?”

“Hmm.”

“Is he okay?”

Sungyeol was about to follow him, but like a good boyfriend I saved my boy, “Give him his space Sungyeol, he using the bathroom.”

“You’re right.”

“Go finish the food with mom; I’m hungry.”

“Hyung, you’re supposed to help!!!”

“I’m going to change; you serve your elders.”

“Hyung- come back, Aish~~~~~.”

 

Upstairs;

“Shut up.”

Sunggyu punched me the minute he walked out from the bathroom; he made sure to use the one upstairs in case he made a sound, cute.

“Why~~” I pulled him between my arms, “You were too hot not to touch.”

“Ajusshi~~~~~~~ your mom and my best friend were in the kitchen!!!!!”

“Sorry” I pecked his pouted lips, “Did you take care of it?”

Sunggyu glued his body to mine giving me a very accurate answer, “What are you going to do about it?”

Sunggyu giggled when I pressed his back to the wall; he even tilted his head enough for me to capture his neck and gently it giving my boy something to remember me when he leaves. And it wasn’t enough for me, I pulled him into my room and closed the door before I pushed him on the bed, the way he smiled pulling me closer from my collar to kiss me made my heart go crazy.

“I love you” Sunggyu moaned, “Tell me you love me.”

That's it; this is the moment finally Sunggyu confess his feelings to me, he still left me hanging for two weeks!!!! 

Sunggyu’s traced his fingers on my cheek down to my chin then planted a light kiss on it,

“I-”

“You.”

“I’ll think about it.”

“Baby~~~~.”

Sunggyu faked a hurt face, and he was good at it btw, I fall for it every time, “I’m just trying to protect my feelings!”

“That’s not fair; I’m trying here.”

I traced my finger on Sunggyu’s lips when he smiled, and he in return kissed my finger, “And you’re doing an outstanding job.”

Sunggyu's mobile ringed interrupting their moment and who is better than his mother to call at the wrong timing, “Uma?”

I felt bad for Sunggyu whenever he talked to his mother, the minute he answers his face falls immediately, and he starts to give excuses why he is late and about his whereabouts. I couldn’t stop myself from hugging him every time this happens, the way he rests his head on my chest talking to her brings out the insecure 18 years old boy.

“Is that Auntie?” Sunggyu hummed giving me his mobile when I gestured for him to give it to me, “Auntie, how are you?”

“Hello, Woohyun. I hope Sunggyu isn’t troubling you.”

I played with his hair getting his eyes back on mine before I answered, “Not at all, I wish I get to have him all day, I mean we wish, me and my family.”

The hug I got after saying this means I successfully made him happy, which was good enough for me, “I was telling him to come home, it’s already late and needs to study too, we don’t want him to fail this course.”

“We were studying, I was tutoring him, and Sungyeol, don’t worry auntie.”

“Omo~~ that is so nice of you.”

Sunggyu rolled his eyes and mumbled ‘show off’ before he left me alone talking to his mom!! How did this happen, what did I do wrong!!

 

Downstairs;

By the time I was done and joined them downstairs, Sunggyu was already back playing games, but this time he had Sungyeol sitting over his shoulders on top of the couch watching him.

“Get down Sungyeol; you’re going to break his neck.”

“I don’t mind.”

Shut up, that’s what I wanted to say out loud, but I couldn’t, and that brat knows I can’t, he is doing this on purpose!!!!! He even gave me a quick wink!!

Sunggyu smiled looking at my hand when I slipped his mobile into his pocket, yes, I’m using any excuse I can get my hand on to touch him.

“Sunggyu, did you talk to your mom?”

“Yeah.”

“What did she say?”

“To come home right now.”

“Then why are you still playing?”

Sunggyu finally paused the game and pushed Sungyeol off him causing him to almost fall before he stood in front of the elder holding both of her hands, “I couldn’t leave without seeing you, Auntie.”

“Aigo~~~” Mrs Nam ruffled Sunggyu’s hair, “You think I’d fall for this?”

“Why~~~~ it’s true!!”

Mrs Nam hugged the younger, “I wish to have you here all the time, but your mom misses you too.”

“Why can’t my mom be like you, auntie?”

“Because” Mrs Nam caressed Sunggyu’s back, “Just because” She then asked her older son, “Woohyun, can you please drop Sunggyu to his house?”

“Sure, let’s go Sunggyu.”

 

 

Kim House

 

Sunggyu’s energy was on another level, it’s either he is sleepy or talkative, and I like it both I could hear him all day talking, he makes everything excited and dramatic, I don’t remember I was like this when I was his age, his generation is really something.

“Let’s go on a date.”

I don’t know what’s got into my head, but I felt it’s the right thing to do, I didn’t take him to a proper date, all we’ve got is car dates.

“Ajusshi, you know how to plan a date?”

“Why wouldn’t I know!!!”

“I don’t know, because you’re old and ran out of ideas or maybe because you’re old with old ideas.”

“You’re dating that old guy.”

“Shouldn’t you wait for my confession before we make this official?”

“And what is your confession? Is there something I need to hear before?”

“Yes!!!”

“What!!!”

“I love you” Sunggyu’s eyes widen realising he fell for my trick, “Ajusshi~~~ you tricked me.”

“I love you too.”

“I take it back.”

“You can’t take it back; it’s too late.”

“I can take it back if I say I take it back.”

“Nope, you only can take it back if I allowed you to take it back.”

“Ajusshi~~~~~, that doesn’t make any sense!!!!” Sunggyu gasped when I pressed the seat control for his chair laying him flat before I hovered on top of him shushing him with a kiss, “A-Ajusshi?”

I pecked his nose, “My Sunggyu.”

“You’re hard!”

“Sshh~~~ don’t say it out loud, I know I’m hard.”

“But no one is hearing us.”

“You know what I mean.”

“No, I really don’t.”

“You’re hard too.”

“I know” Sunggyu heaved a euphoric sigh when I bent one of his legs bringing him closer, “W-What are you doing!!”

“Take a guess” I leaned to steal a kiss, “Keep it down.”

 

Inside the house;

Mrs Kim was waiting for Sunggyu in the living room tapping her foot impatiently; it’s been an hour since he talked to her and promised to be home, her friend’s house is close it won’t take this long.

“Is this a hotel?”

“Hello mom” Sunggyu hugged his mother, “I’m sorry I was late, but I was studying.”

“I know, Woohyun told me” The elder smacked her son’s shoulder, “What did I say about troubling him!!!”

“We didn’t ask him, he offered.”

“The man is getting married soon, give him his space, I bet he rather talk to his fiancé than you.”

“Uma!!! Stop, please!!! I’m your son too!!!! Why do you hate me so much!!!”

“Yah!!! Kim Sunggyu, apologise now!!! How could you talk like this to your mother!!!”

“NO!!! Give me answers!!!”

“I don’t hate you; no mother hates her son!!”

“Then why are you so nice to Myungsoo and not me!!!”

“Wah, so mature Sunggyu, and your dad were lecturing me on how grown up and smart you are!! Are you jealous of your cousin????”

“No!!!!”

“Take a look at the time Sunggyu, it’s 11 pm, and you’re still outside doing god knows what!!” Mrs Kim pointed up, “Myungsoo was already in bed from 9 pm!! He doesn’t make me worry like you!”

“Uma!!!”

“You make me worry Sunggyu; I can’t rest because of you!!!”

Mrs Kim held her chest suddenly and groaned, Sunggyu held her fast and helped her to sit, “Uma! Are you okay?”

“Call your dad.”

 

 

Hospital

 

Mr Kim heart broke to see his son sitting on the chair in the emergency resting area, Sunggyu’s legs were shaking fast from nervou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter