Chapter 13

Dear Diary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seoul University

 

Class;

Heechul checked his mobile in the middle of class because it didn’t stop ringing, luckily his students were busy taking an exam, so it was okay to answer him, by him I meant Woohyun he continuously kept on calling his friend knowing that Sunggyu is at his class and won’t be able to answer him.

“This better be good” Heechul whispered then turned to the class, “Keep your eyes on your paper, I don’t take cheating lightly!!!”

“This is an emergency, let me talk to Sunggyu.”

“Are you kidding me!! He is in the middle of an exam!!”

“Sunggyu might be pregnant; I need to check.”

Heechul looked at Sunggyu’s direction, the boy looked normal busy taking his exam, “He doesn’t look pregnant to me.”

“Idiot!!! How would you know by just looking at him?”

“Because Woohyun dear I was pregnant before, I think I would know.”

“You do know everyone is different, right?”

“Hmm, but Sunggyu and I seem the same, I feel we have so much in common.”

“Yah!!!!”

“I’m kidding chill~; class will end in 30 minutes why don’t you wait beside aren’t you in school right now?”

“Ani, I’m at your office.”

“Omg, why are you here? Don’t tell me you brought pregnancy test with you!!!”

“As a matter of fact, I did.”

“You’re crazy!! Hyun, don’t freak out the kid it might be just your pure assumption!”

“You’re right; I’ll wait but don’t tell him I will, got that!!”

“Okay, okay now hang up I have an exam here!!!”

 

When the exam was over each student one by one-handed their exam paper, Sunggyu was the last to hand his exam paper, “How did you do?”

“I think I’m going to fail this; I didn’t study well last night.”

“I know Woohyun told me, how are you now?”

“Not good, my stomach hurt.”

“We’ll work on this exam later; you can retake it.”

“Omg, for real?”

“Of course, now come with me, I have your medicine in my office.”

“I have other classes.”

“I’ll talk to them; you should go back home and rest, Araso?”

“Okay” Sunggyu bowed, “Thank you, professor.”

“You know you could thank me with-”

“Omg, no, no, no!!!! I am not going to hug you so stop, geez!! Who told you I’m a hugging machine!!!!! Get a boyfriend!”

“How many times I tell you I am your professor you can’t talk to me like that!!!”

“Then behave like one!!” Sunggyu then covered his mouth and gagged, “I don’t know what’s wrong with me! I think I'm dying~~~~.”

“For how long you’ve been like this?”

“I don’t know, a month? Two? Maybe less? I can’t remember, why?”

“Omg” Heechul took Sunggyu’s hand, “Woohyun could be right!!”

 

Heechul’s office;

“You’ve got to be kidding me, right?”

“No, you need to pee on this stick, now!”

“Ajusshi, have you lost your mind? I’m not peeing on this because you want to check on something that is not real!!”

“How can you be so sure?”

“I think I’ll know if I’m pregnant.”

“Sunggyu, just do as Woohyun says, it will take 5 minutes.”

“Not you too professor~~~.”

Why is he so stubborn, he just needs to pee on the damn stick, and that’s it how hard is that!!! Since ordering him won’t work I’ll use my other way of convincing, I asked Heechul to borrow his office to talk to Sunggyu privately he’s probably embarrassed from his professor.

Thankfully I have a very understanding friend, he gladly cleared the way for us and even told me to take my time, he knows how serious is this, Sunggyu is just a kid he’ll probably freak if he is pregnant.

“Baby” Woohyun wrapped his arms around Sunggyu, “I’m doing this just to check, if it’s negative then we move on, but if you’re pregnant, you need to see a doctor to examine you properly.”

“Araso, how I do this?” Sunggyu asked looking at the stick, “Do I pee on it directly or what?”

An overdose of cuteness!!!!! How could this creature be pregnant he is a baby himself!!!! I read the instruction for him and explained how to do it, he used Heechul’s bathroom, and I waited outside, it feels like he’s been there for hours even though he just got in there.

Sunggyu walked out after he was done holding the stick, “Now what?”

“Now we wait, if it’s one line, it means you’re not pregnant, no biggie.”

 

Five minutes later;

“What does it say?”

Sunggyu’s eyes widen checking the result, “Ajusshi, you said one line means I’m not pregnant.”

“Yeah.”

“Then what do two lines mean!!!”

Woohyun took the stick from Sunggyu, “You’re pregnant!!!!!!”

I ed up his life!! Sunggyu is going to hate me now and will definitely yell at me for not being careful, and I wouldn’t blame him I’m the elder between us I should’ve thought about this when I cummed inside him many times without a ing !!!! Wait a minute, why does he seem calm?

“I see, that explains a lot” Sunggyu sighed, “Geez, I thought I was dying.”

“Are you okay with this baby?”

“Hmm, I love kids, and you’re old it’s about time you have kids of your own” Because I was still in shock, Sunggyu smiled and took my hand and placed it on his stomach, “Ajusshi, you’re going to be a father.”

“I’m going to be a father!!”

“Hmm.”

His stomach was still flat, but I felt something I couldn’t explain when Sunggyu placed my hand on it, it felt real, and because he was so calm about it, it made me calm too.

“I’m going to be a father!!!” Sunggyu chuckled when Woohyun carried him finally registering what was happening; he is going to be a father.

Woohyun made sure Sunggyu sit down comfortably on the chair using the small table in front of it as a chair for himself, “Are you happy, Ajusshi?”

“Very, I wouldn’t want anyone to carry my children but you.”

“I have to tell Yeol; he’s going freak out.”

Sunggyu did call my brother, not his mother not my mother but my brother and ask him to come over to Heechul’s office right now; their relationship has always been a mystery to me, always.

It took Sungyeol less than two minutes to open the door, followed by Heechul “Everything okay? Gyugyu? What did you do to him!! I knew dating you was a mistake!!!!!”

Sunggyu had a big wide smile on his face, “Yeol” He took Sungyeol’s hand to his stomach, “You’re going to be an uncle!!!!”

“WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Woohyun didn’t expect his brother to react this way, to be honest, he thought he'll be angry but instead Sungyeol hugged his best friend tight, “I’m so happy~~~~~~, Gyugyu~~~~ you’re going to be a mammy~~~, my Gyugyu and a baby~~~~.”

Heechul shook hands with Woohyun, “Congrats man, I’m happy for you.”

“Thank you.”

“I’ll watch over him here, don’t worry.”

“Omg thanks, because I don’t trust him at all!!!”

“Is it a boy or a girl?? How many months??? Where is your tummy? When will it show!!! Omg~~~~~ that is so exciting!!!”

“I don’t know, all I did was pee on a stick and BAM I’m pregnant.”

“You two think it’s a game, don’t you?”

“Ajusshi, stay out of this let me celebrate with my bestie.”

“Yah!! Shouldn’t you like celebrating with me!!!!!”

“Aish~~, let’s go Gyugyu.”

And just like that!! My dear boy took my brother’s hand and left just like that!! Before I get mad or even express how pissed off I am because my brother stole my moment, Sunggyu came back in a matter of seconds and pecked my lips leaving me speechless.

“I love you, Ajusshi.”

“I love you more.”

“I’ll wait for you tonight, don't be late, we will celebrate your way.”

“Araso”, Woohyun kissed Sunggyu taking his time but gently, “Go, my brother is waiting for you.”

“Okay.”

“Don’t run and if you feel dizzy call me, I’ll come and take you home and eat something.”

“Araso, bye Ajusshi.”

Woohyun smiled for the younger and waited until he’d gone closing the door to give his friend his attention, “Wah, Howon was right.”

“Huh?”

“He fully controls you!! You’re weak Nam Woohyun.”

“Shut up~~~~~~~~~~.”

 

 

Two days later

Nam House

 

Woohyun’s room;

Dear Diary,

Everything is well, I took Sunggyu to the doctor after his classes were done to check on him and our baby. It appears Sunggyu is by now seven weeks, and both the baby and mommy are healthy. We still haven’t figured out how to tell everyone, Sunggyu is a little caution telling them and this time I agreed with him, accepting the idea of us dating is different, but telling them that they’ll be grandparents soon, mean I’ll have to tell them I knocked up your son!!! How the hell I’ll be able to say this to their faces!!

The only thing I'm thankful for is my brother, he finally accepted us, Sunggyu is smiling again, and though he looks tired probably from pregnancy, he seems happier. Apparently, his tired face had nothing to do with me or my brother it was because he is pregnant.

Staying in my room for too long isn’t a problem now, Sungyeol won’t look for him every 10 minutes, which was perfect Sunggyu can sleep peacefully now. I’m glad he is sleeping now while I work on school assignments, having him on my bed close to me sleeping while I work gave me peace of mind, I don’t have to worry about him.

“Ajusshi.”

Woohyun caressed Sunggyu’s hair warmly, “You’re awake, do you want to eat something?”

“Ani, what time is it?”

“8, let’s go drink juice I’m sure mom has fresh ones.”

“Araso” Sunggyu finally lifted his head from the pillow; if it weren’t for him he would’ve wanted to take it with him everywhere, “Where is my kiss?”

Cute~~~~~, I just want to squish and hug him all the time, not to make my boy wait I cupped his cheeks and leant to his beautiful face close to his pouted lips, “Close your eyes.”

“Ani” What! Did he just push me away!!!! “I changed my mind.”

“What! Why~~~~~~~~? Baby~~~.”

“Ajusshi, leave me alone.”

What just happen!! Is this how things are going to be!! I need to call Dongwoo and ask him for advice on how to deal with pregnancy this looks hard~~~.

 

Sungyeol’s room;

“Mind telling me what happened between your brother and my cousin?”

“What do you mean?”

“Why am I the last one to know!!! What am I to you Hyung?”

Sungyeol sighed hugging his upset boyfriend, the younger just discovered about Woohyun and Sunggyu getting back together today, and it’s only because he spotted Sunggyu holding Woohyun’s hand entering the elder’s room together.

“Everything happened so fast, I forgot?”

“You always do this, Hyung!!” Myungsoo pushed Sungyeol off him, “Once you’re back with Sunggyu Hyung it always revolves around you two!!!”

“What is wrong with you!! Isn’t this what you wanted? What everyone wanted!!”

“I don’t know what I want anymore, I live with Hyung, and he hid this from me!!!”

“Look Myungie, I think you should take it easy on Gyu, he is in a critical situation now."

"Omg, you care about him more than me!!"

"What! No, that's not what I meant!!" Sungyeol guided his boyfriend to sit next to him on the bed, "We need to stop using him to make ourselves happy, I was stupid and only realised it late and it's only because for the first time Sunggyu asked me to stop and I listened.”

“I’m not using him!!”

“Come on, let’s face it, Myung, he gets punished for our mistake, last time he was grounded because we lied and sneaked out behind your mother’s back.”

“I was grounded too!!! And I had to complete my week unlike him; mom forgave him fast!!”

“Let’s be fair; you were grounded for only a week he was grounded for a month for something he didn’t do!! It’s okay to let it pass before he completes his month.”

“That’s not the point!! And now that he is dating your brother everyone is so accepting and happy while when I announced our relationship, I get yelled at!!!!!!”

“Baby! Are you jealous of Gyugyu!!”

“…”

“Myung? Answer me, are you???”

Myungsoo nodded, “Yes” the younger turned to face the other side to avoid his boyfriend’s judging stares, and he can’t blame him, “I love Sunggyu Hyung, it’s just sometimes I wish I had what

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter