Chapter 23

Dear Diary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dear Diary,

After giving my boy part one of my diary I’ve started to write part two, also I made sure I write it in a separate notebook and to hide it pretty well! Of course, I hid it away from mom; she knows I love to write diaries and never stopped since the day she gave me my first notebook and like all mothers, it seems it’s interesting to read their children’s daily routine. I didn’t want to take away that from her, so I kept my old diary (The one without Sunggyu) reachable in case she felt like reading it, I'm such a good son.

I hated that they assigned me to school nightshift, a fellow teacher got sick, and I had to cover for his place for two weeks, one week almost ending and one more to go. Because of that, I didn’t get to spend a lot of time with my boy, by the time I’m home I either find him sleeping on my bed or my brother’s bed, which was a relief I know Sungyeol will take good care of his twin.

Thankfully I was able to leave work early today and got to spend it with the gang and Sunggyu, now I know what you’ll think that he should rest and sleep but apparently, my boy was bored and needed to go out, he also missed Howon.

 

Two days ago - before the phone call

Yadong’s House

 

Howon is 14 weeks pregnant and has a long way until his due date; you can’t tell he is pregnant yet being all fit and still working out, doing it for the 3rd time seemed easy for him if it weren’t for his kids.

“Finally sleeping!!”

“Isn’t Minseo almost four now?” Heechul asked giving Sunggyu a glass of milk, it’s hard for the professor to stop caring for the younger, so he decided to be useful and helpful, and Woohyun learned to accept his help, now he is thankful for his care, “It’s warm, careful.”

“Thank you, professor.”

“I know, I know I screwed up with this one, Minjae used to sleep on his own since he was one year old unlike her, she sneaks in our room at night.”

“Talking about ruining your mood” Key joked, sitting next to Heechul, “Don’t I get a glass of milk?”

“You’re not pregnant.”

“Then how about booze.”

“Omg, shut up!!!” Heechul chuckled at the way Key pouted he is cute, so he stole a quick kiss to make him smile and it worked.

“That’s why we sell our kids to our parents.”

“Honey~~, how can you say that!!!”

“It’s the truth Woo; we don’t want to lie to our friends.”

“I didn’t think about that, babe we’re giving Hyuna for our parents every night” Sunggyu chuckled nodding, it’s not just Woohyun who wants it, “That’s why I love you.”

“Wah, every night!!! What are you! You’re going to drain him.”

“Relax Heechul my boy is very healthy and young even when he is pregnant.”

“It’s Ajusshi who gets tired fast and sleep first.”

“Babe~~~~, that’s private.”

“Ajusshi I’m just telling the truth, you don’t want to lie to our friends.”

Howon chuckled hi-fiving the younger, “I taught you well.”

“Hoya, stop feeding my boy this!! God, he is turning into you!!!”

“Hmm, I’m very proud~~~~~.”

 

Spending the day at Yadong’s house was very relaxing to the point that Sunggyu fell asleep on Woohyun’s shoulder, recently Sunggyu been getting tired easily which was normal, so the fact he fell asleep was a relief to Woohyun and Howon.

“Aren’t you tired, Hoya?”

“Ani, I’m good” Howon caressed Sunggyu’s hair, “How is he?”

“Scared and irritated easily recently I’m glad he was smiling today.”

“Yeah, the delivery date is nearing, did you guys decide how it’s going to be?”

“Sunggyu wants drugs; he doesn’t want to feel a thing.”

Howon chuckled, “Good choice, I did the same with both of my kids and had no regrets.”

“Can I call you when it happens? I’m scared too.”

Howon smiled, of course, he’ll be there Sunggyu is like his younger brother aka son, “Sure, I’ll be there.”

“What’s up with the pillow?”

Woohyun smiled fixing it for Sunggyu, “He doesn’t like to use any other pillow and makes sure it’s with him 24/7 just in case he needed to use it.”

“That’s cute.”

“Yup it’s cute until he turns into a monster just because I forgot it somewhere!!!”

 

 

Kim’s House

 

“Babe, wake up we’re here.”

I had to wait for a few more minutes until my boy fully wakes up, which was fine with me he looked tired I’m glad he continued to sleep on our way. Recently, things aren’t getting easier for us, with the delivery due date nearing and my extra work at school I feel like others been taking care of him more than me, not that anyone is complaining they’re happy to do it especially my brother, that brat is glad I’m out of the picture!! But still, I want to be around, those days aren’t going to come back again, and I feel like I’m missing a lot.

“Are you coming in?”

“I have work tomorrow; I’m sorry, babe.”

“That’s okay, call me?”

“Of course,” Woohyun pecked the younger’s lips, “Answer me!!”

“I’ll think about it” Sunggyu wrapped his arms around Woohyun’s neck kissing him again, “I like kissing you.”

Woohyun moaned through the kiss but had to back from it, “Yah, you just asked me to call you.”

Sunggyu smiled kissing the elder again, “I know, it doesn’t mean I’m going to answer you!!”

“Damn I love you and can’t get mad”, Woohyun caressed Sunggyu’s cheek looking into his eyes warmly “I love you.”

That successfully made Sunggyu smile even more, “And we love you too.”

 

With heavy feet, Sunggyu walked into the house alone he kind of wanted to stay more with Woohyun but he knew the elder has early work tomorrow. The house was quiet almost everyone is sleeping except Mr Kim, he was sitting on the sofa scrolling through his mobile waiting for his son to come home.

“Appa, why aren’t you sleeping?”

“You’re back” Mr Kim welcomed his son with a hug, “I was waiting for you, everything is good?”

“Hmm.”

Though Sunggyu smiled the uneasiness on his face didn’t go unnoticed by his father, “What is it, son? You can tell me anything.”

“I don’t know.”

“Did you fight with Woohyun?”

“Ani, Ajusshi is doing the impossible to make me happy, I actually feel bad because I know he’s busy at work but still manage to call and check on me.”

“Then what is it?”

“I feel- I can’t explain it, something isn’t right.”

“Are you in pain? Do you want me to take you to the hospital?”

“It’s not that.”

“Is it because the due date is nearing?”

Sunggyu sighed, “The doctor said it’s still early for this talk, his guesses that I’m going to complete my 41 or 42 weeks.”

“You’re scaring me son! Then what is it?”

Sunggyu shrugged getting off the couch, “Forget about it Appa. It’s not serious, hormones I guess.”

Mr Kim copied his son, “Wake me up if you want anything, Araso?”

“Don’t you have work?”

“I took the whole month off in case you needed anything.”

“Appa! You didn’t have to; mom is here.”

“Aigo~~~”, Mr Kim side hugged his son as they walked upstairs, “How can I trust you on this woman!!”

Sunggyu chuckled, “Agree.”

“Besides, you come first to me.”

“Am I always going to be your number one?”

“Of course.”

“What about Hyuna?”

“She is part of you; I’ll love her as much as I love you.”

“Promise?”

Mr Kim hugged his son before he goes to his room, “What is wrong with you today, yes I promise.”

“Just checking.”

 

 

Heechul’s House

 

“You were all over him” Key ed Heechul’s shirt, “you might as well date him!!”

Heechul smirked taking off his shirt, “I thought you’re not the jealous type.”

Key rolled his eyes and pushed Heechul to lay down on his back then hovered on top of him, “As if I’m going to be jealous of 18 years old boy.”

Heechul closed his eyes enjoying Key’s lips on his neck, “Wow, you sound jealous, even Hyun made peace with my gentle care.”

Key stopped kissing him, “Gentle care!! Who taught you how to speak! And you’re supposed to be a professor.”

“Shut up and continue kissing me!”

“Demanding.”

“Are you going to take off your clothes or what!!!”

“How about you make an effort and strip me?”

“Fine!!! Stand up.”

“Very romantic.”

Heechul rolled his eyes, “I’m at my limits~~~~~~~.”

That how things have always been between the two, complaining about one another’s crush as if it was a competition. The other day, Heechul was nagging on how it’s unhealthy to give Sungjong private lessons after school, Sungjong always asked for extra lessons from all his teachers especially the ones he likes, and Key was one of them.

And yes, Key finally admitted to Heechul one night that he has a crush on Sungjong, he wasn’t caught up in the moment when he slept with the younger he just never imaged that his student will approach him first. He learned the hard way not to mess with the students he teaches, it isn’t worth it, and it might end up ruining his career. With Heechul’s help, Key learned to control those urges to pin Sungjong on one of the walls and kiss him, the only thing he wishes now is Heechul’s lips.

That wasn’t Heechul’s case, according to Key Heechul isn't trying his best to erase his feelings toward Sunggyu, thinking that the only thing stopping him from doing anything stupid is his best friend Woohyun, which is a strong reason to stay away. Key believes if Sunggyu wasn't in the picture everything is fine, but once they meet, again it returns his buried feelings toward the younger.

 

“That was great” Key kissed Heechul’s lips then laid his head on the latter’s bare chest, “Can I sleepover today?”

Heechul hummed running his finger on Key’s arm, “Key?”

“Yeah?”

“Let’s date officially.”

Key looked up from his chest a little shocked, “What?”

“Will you go out with me?”

“No.”

With that simple answer, Key laid his head back on his chest, “Why not?”

“Try asking me again, when you learn to control your feelings toward Sunggyu, you still love him.”

“Come on, Key” Heechul pushed his body to sit on the bed pulling Key along with him, “You know that’s not true.”

“You almost freaked today when he groaned! Not even Woohyun reacted the way you did and he is his fiancé!”

“Those contractions are painful; I should know because I’ve been there Hyun doesn’t know how it feels.” Key raised an eyebrow, “Okay, I care but not the way you think.”

“And how do you think I see it?”

“Key~.”

Key got off the bed putting on his pants, “I changed my mind, I want to go home and sleep al

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter