Chapter 39

Would you.....


 

Happy Reading ^_^!

 


 

HAERA CHAERA

MARK HAECHAN JISUNG

RENJUN JENO CHENLE JAEMIN

 

   JOHNNY      TEN       JUNGWOO      LUCAS    YUTA    TAEIL    .

  YEMIN  .  MR YOO/SIBLINGS DAD  .


 

NORMAL FONT - KOREAN

BOLD FONTS - ENGLISH

ITALICS - CHINESE

 


 








 

 








 

Babe all of it looks the same. It doesn't really matter to her.




 

   Jeno my love. My sister hates the one with chocolate cream. She doesn't like too much whipped cream as well. She dislike milk chocolate on her cake too   .




 

Babe just buy the fruit cake. What's so hard to choose



 

    She hates nuts on the cake  .




 

Babe there's one without any nuts. Just fruits and cream.




 

   Oh yeah. Thanks babe. I shall take this one   .




 

Oh finally. We are wasting 20 minutes on this.




 

  Aww babe   .






 

Haera chuckles and lean to give a peck on his lips making him smile like and idiot.





 

  Mianhae. I just want to ensure that Chaera would have a great day today. Besides its her last day before she has her discharge   .




 

Okay okay. However nextime lets just not waste 20 minutes just for a cake okay.




 

   Alright. Let me go and pay first. Then we are off to meet them   .




 

Alright then.







 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆










 

Well Chaera your condition is getting better im so proud of you.




 

  Well thanks to this guy here who is always with me throughout those hard times. I could have been better. Thank you doctor for the past days   .




 

Well it's my pleasure as a doctor to cure my patients. Thanks to Jaemin too. I never knew that he would be your lucky one.




 

   He indeed is my lucky one  .




 

I'm glad to say she is my queen.




 

If that is so. I will take my leave. Don't worry about the hospital bills. Jungwoo had settled it. You will be discharged tomorrow. Stay healthy Chaera ssi.




 

Oh don't worry. I will ensure that she stays healthy when im around.




 

   Yes indeed he will. Thank you so much   .







 

The doctor leave the room and left Jaemin and Chaera alone. Seconds after Jaemin went onto the bed and gave his kisses on Chaera. He was so excited that Chaera can finally be back home healthily. Chaera chuckled and cup both of Jaemin's cheeks.







 

   You are more excited than me Jaemin ssi     .




 

Well who doesn't Chaera ssi. My fiancee is finally back home after disaster. I miss you so much.




 

   I miss you to Oppa. Thank you for staying strong when im at my worst   .




 

I wont leave your side baby. Never.




 

     You do know that you look charming like this   .




 

Oh well of course. I'm the one and only man that you would ever look at. And im glad to have a beautiful lady just like you.




 

   Cheesy much ayee mister   .




 

Only for you missy




 

Oh enough with those lovey dovey. I'm sick of tired of seeing you guys like this everyday.




 

You are just jealous Jeno. Haera didn't pay attention much on you.




 

Oh shut up Jaemin.




 

    Unnie what do you have there   .




 

   Your favourite dessert. I bought it to celebrate your discharged from this boring hospital   .




 

   Aww unnie. You know me so well   .




 

Yeah. It took her forever to choose one.




 

Haera is Heara. Still you love her am i right Jeno.




 

Of course. Who doesn't love their other soul.




 

    Unnie im hungry. Can we eat it now   .




 

   Of course Chaera. Its all yours...