Chapter 30

Would you.....



 

Happy Reading ^_^!

 


 

HAERA CHAERA

MARK HAECHAN JISUNG

RENJUN JENO CHENLE JAEMIN

 

   JOHNNY      TEN       JUNGWOO      LUCAS    YUTA    TAEIL    .

  YEMIN  .  MR YOO/SIBLINGS DAD  .


 

NORMAL FONT - KOREAN

BOLD FONTS - ENGLISH

ITALICS - CHINESE

 


 



 







《FEW DAYS LATER》








  Woah that is sure hell for the workers   .




  I dont know anymore Chaera. They are stressing me out. I just hope i can solve this as fast as i could. Its tiring enough for me and the rest of the workers  .




  Unnie do you trust Rina at most  .




  Well somehow but things seem suspicious when the boys are around or she is alone with that stupid Jinseok  .




   Mwoh Jinseok is the one who cause the whole situation. Thats is so stupid. Isnt he the longest worker in that cafe.




  Yes he is. By means that he knows most of other branches of dads company and whats happening. He is being threatened by the Parks. I still dont understand why he is doing this  .




  Who knows its for his revenge. I mean like he used to be the most successful person in the world and also richest man. But after our dad achieve more than him and took over his reputation. He seems to be forgotten by other rich mans. Bad guys always take revenge till they have what they want  .




 No wonder they are enemies.




Finally i found you girls. I thought you girls are at home.




I told you that they will be in the cafe. You didnt believe me.




Guys this isnt the place to argue.




Well i never even raised my voice at you




   What brings you dreamies here.




Jaemin and Jeno hyung said that You want us to be here. They never told us the reason.




 Where is your girl Haechan  .




Went for a check up with Jungwoo hyung. Dont worry. Theres bodyguards with her.




   Well since you guys are free. My cafe seems so gloomy. So why not you guys promote my cafe. Im sure that your fans will be happy to see their idol making coffee for them. You will get paid dont worry  .




What happened to your workers. Arent they supposed to be here.




  They are fired yesterday. Only left Rina and some other normal workers that is not related to the Parks   .




 Speaking of which. She finally came at the right time. Rina unnie you came  .








All of them look at the entrance and saw Rina standing still looking confused. Chaera signalled her to come close to them. Rina did what Chaera asked her and stood far from the boys.







Is there anything wrong miss Cherry.




  Well can you teach them boys how to operate and do all what you normally do in this cafe. We are going to have a mini event here  .




Ahh sure. That will be easy for me since its only them. The rest can help me along right.




 Yes they can. I hope you dont make the others fangirl hard. I know they are their fans   .




Oh okay. I will try my best.




Nuna seriously. A mini event here. By us making coffee.




 Yah not just coffee. There is still some photocards that is limited edition   .




Yah what do you mean by limited edition.




  What she means is everytime you take photo using her phone. She will make it as a photocard. You guys really that phone is literally for this cafe purposes  .




Mwoh i thought that is her personal phone.




  Yah i thought you know me well. Ah my heart pain. Oh Rina do you have anything that we are suppose to know.




Well when you both are not around. There will always be two bulky guys came into this cafe and always ask if Jinseok is around. I didnt dare to say anything since they arent our regular customer.




 I knew something not right with that idiot  .




Oh and before Jinseok left yesterday. He gave me this pile of file and a box full of thumb drives. He said he is sorry for everything.




 Arasso. Leave it here. And you can go and teach them the stuff. Open the cafe in 2 hours time. Thanks Rina  .








Rina bowed and bring the boys to the place where she work on. Haera and Chaera just sigh and look at the things that is on the table.





  Unnie this is sure alot  .




  It might just be a trash but its all that i asked for. Im glad that i fired them .




 Well lets just look through and see whats important for us to know and whats not. Who knows he is giving all that he have  .




   Yeah. Well you look through the thumbdrive. While i look through this files  .




  Anything for you unnie  .






◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆









Hyung what do you mean that we might not even get to see the girls for months.




  They are going to be under investigation for The Parks case. Which means all the evidence that has been collected and kept will be needed and also about Yemin case. She needs to attened to fight for her win at the court.




Mwoh hyung does Haechan even know about this.




We cant let Haechan know. Thats Yemin request  




  Well as long as we can keep on track. Im sure that we could win anytime soon. Provided if Yemin is together with us. Is she listening to Chaera well  Jaemin  .




Yeah. She is. Yemin promise herself to listen to Chaera more.




 That would be fine then  .




Hyung can i ask again why are we here for.




  You guys are here for a briefing. Since you both are going to be the siblings husband. Also some defense learning. To protect the siblings  .




Hyung the siblings are in black belt for everything.




  Still you guys must learn. Its my father orders   .




Arasso. Anything for my girl.




  Well you guys really love them huh. I feel so weird seeing you as my cousin soon to be husband  .




Really hyung. What if that is not needed.




  It will in the future now just dont be nervous for it. Its nothing harm.






◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆






  Kyaaa im glad that you are fine Yemin. Just ensure you get yourself back on track and healthy diet  .




   I will take good note on that. Oppa thank you so much. I will slowly pay back the hospital bill  .




  Theres no need to. Chenle and Jisung already paid for you. You should thank them instead  .




   Arasso i will. Really thank you so much  .




   Haechan is not fetching you up Yemin  .




  Ani. Im waiting for Johnny oppa. Since i need to meet up with Taeil oppa and the siblings soon to be husband  .




 Aigoo. Then when is yours then  .




   Im still young oppa. Now speaking of which Johnny oppa is here.




  You guys seems close. So how is she. Is she doing fine  .




  Yeah she is. Just ensure he have balance meal. She gets skinnier day by day due to stress. Just make her feel positive. She will be fine  .




   Okay cool. Yah dont forget dinner at Taeil hyung house.




  I wont. See you soon. I still have things to do inside. Yemin ah remember whats needed to do. If you feel some pain or anything just hurry report to here. Dont be stubborn with health .




  Arasso. Gomawo Jungwoo oppa. Johnny oppa kaja  .








Both went to Johnny car and straight to their journey to Taeil's father company. During the rides it was silent as Yemin were enjoying the scenery  while Johnny is focusing on driving. Just then something pop up in Yemin's mind which make her look at Johnny with curiosity.









    What is it that have just pop up into your mind Yemin ah   .




   What happened to Jungwoo and Sunhwa  .




   I thought you know the real story. Didnt your cousin told you about it  .




  He did but i still dont get the actual reason  .




   Aigoo. Dont think about the past already. Now you need to think about what the future holds. Also be prepared for it. We wont know whats gonna happen  .




  You are right. Oh oppa do you think Haechan oppa will like it if i do a party for him .




  Birthday party you mean  .




  Yeah i mean its almost half a year since i date him and i owe him so much. I thought of doing something special and memorable for him. It would be great isnt it  .




  Yemin ah. As long as it comes from your heart. Haechan would love anything that you do for him. Besides you are the only one that have been controlling his well being all this while . Im thankful for that  .




  Ayee. I just dont want to make it look so cringy .




   You love him so much didnt you  .




  He is the only one i left to share love with. I lost my parents and now only him who i trust the most . I cant imagine how i would lose him just like that. He is too precious  .




   I understand that. However for this moment you are still under Chaera commands and Taeil protection so dont try to make any trouble at the moment if you dont wanna get killed or anything  .




   When i make a promise. I wont break it. Oh oppa van we grab something to eat. I have yet to eat this morning  .




  Arasso. Just a light meal and we are off to Taeil hyung. I dont want him to nag all the way that makes my ears sick  .




  You are the best. I should have work part time in your shop  .




 If you can i would take you in but Chaera rules so just work under her for the moment till the case is clean  .




   It will sure takes what possibilities ahead  .