The Love that was mine

The Love that was mine

"The course of true love never did run smooth."

- William Shakespeare

 

CHAPTER 25

 

 

“Congratulations!” a girl approached the boys who were talking in the hallway. “That was a great game.” She added.

“Thank you.” Sungmin responded with a very cute smile. The girl walked on, her cheeks flushed.

Sungmin, Siwon, Leeteuk and Eunhyuk were standing at the hallway of their school, talking. It was not the first time that someone had interrupted them to congratulate them. In fact, the whole school had sent them their greetings countless times. Not that they were complaining though. Being praised and the likes brought them happiness.

“Hey gentlemen, what are the four of you doing here?” Tiffany had arrived and joined the little circle the boys had created. She stood beside Eunhyuk, who automatically rested his arm around her shoulder.

“Sungmin here had invited us to visit their newly-opened resort in Jeju Island.” Eunhyuk answered. “We were contemplating whether we should go or not.”

“The decision is unanimous. We all wanted to go. But the problem is when.” Siwon added.

“How about this weekend?” Tiffany asked the group.

Leeteuk shook his head. “I need to attend our Hospital’s golden anniversary.”

“It’s my mothers’ birthday.” Eunhyuk declared.

Sungmin mildly sighed. “Kyuhyun was here earlier and he told us that he is not free this weekend as well.”

Tiffany paused and was thinking for a while. “Well...let’s have it next weekend then. Most of us have plans this weekend. Summer is not an option both because that’s too late and I’m sure most of us are busy applying for college. Next week is exam week. It fits very well. We can all go to Jeju next weekend.”

Siwon nodded. “I’m free next weekend, and as far as I’m concerned, Yoona is free too...”

“Yeah...Sora is free next weekend and so am I” Leeteuk agreed. “What about you Sungmin?”

Sungmin was thinking hard. “Well...I guess I just have to cancel my appointment.”

“Are you sure?” Tiffany asked. “If it’s important, I’m sure we can postpone it.”

Sungmin slowly shook his head. “You’re right. We will be very busy with college applications these coming weeks. Now that I think about it, the only possible time we could hang-out for more than mere hours is this coming weekend and the next. And besides, that appointment is not that important.”

Everyone went silent. Their heads were absorbing the unstoppable fact that after a few months, they will go on their separate ways. Up until now, the thought of graduating was kept hidden at the innermost layer of their consciousness. But they were so aware of it now that was looming near. The thought saddens them.  It was Leeteuk who broke the silence.

He clapped his hand once. “Then it’s settled.”

Siwon nodded in agreement. “yes, it is settled.”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It’s the weekend and Yoona was busy arranging stuff in her bedroom when her phone rang, signalling an incoming message. She left the mattress she was holding atop the bed and retrieved her phone from the bedside table. The message was from Siwon.

Are you free today? 

Other than cleaning my room I don’t have anything else to do. Why? She replied and sat on her bed, waiting for his response.

Let’s have fuuuuuun  ^_^

She chuckled and typed in the keypad for her reply. You’re bored aren’t you?

T.T yes I’m very bored. I want to come out from my cocoon and fly. Accompany me please? T.T

Well, since you’re begging me, then okay. Kekeke :D

Yehey! Then I’ll pick you up at 2 pm is that alright?

Yoona looked at her watch; she still has four hours to finish cleaning before Siwon arrives. She turned her attention back to her phone. Where are we going today?

No idea. We’ll just let our feet decide where we should go. Unplanned. Spur of the moment.

That’s pretty interesting. I’ll get back to work now, so that when you arrive, I’m dirt-free. See you in four hours oppa.

See you ^_^.

She left the phone on her bedside table and returned to work. Her room was a bit cluttered with things she just took out from her wardrobe and vanity table. Clothes and footwear that she didn’t want to use anymore were in a pile inside a box. Empty bottles were in a plastic bag. When she had finished taking out things she no longer uses, and piled them in designated packs, she took the box out of her room and put it in the attic. She threw the plastic bag with its contents in the large garbage bin at the back of her house.

The mattress she took off from her bed went to the laundry. She replaced it with new bed sheets, the color of flesh. After minutes of struggling to cover her heavy bed, she slumped into it and sighed. She’s done.

She lifted her arm before her eyes. An hour and forty-five minutes before Siwon comes to pick her up. “Oh!” She instantly bolted upright and hit the showers.

After cleaning herself up, she wrapped herself with a white robe and went out of the bathroom. She was choosing clothes in her wardrobe when she heard a very shrill cry downstairs. She immediately moved out of her room and went downstairs. Since the ladder was placed opposite to the front door, she could clearly see what, or in this case who, were making such high-pitched sobs.

A little girl, about six years of age, was weeping so hard her clothes were drenched with tears. Yoona’s aunt was sitting before the girl, whispering sweet words to calm the girl down. But her effort was useless since the girl was still crying. “UMMAAAAAA!”

“Aunt...who is she?” Yoona asked. The girl looked at her for a fraction of a second then went back to her crying business.

“Well, her mother, the lady next door, was going somewhere this afternoon, important business she said, so she asked me to take care of her child for this afternoon. She had no choice since her husband was away and the nanny went back to the province to attend a wedding. She pleaded, literally, so I had no choice. Good thing I don’t have any appointment this afternoon. ” She explained.

It was hard to decipher what her aunt had been saying because of the little girls’ loud cry, but she understood nonetheless. “What are you going to do now? It looks like she’s going to cry her heart out.”

 Her aunt sighed. “I’ll just have to devise something, bake her cake or buy her sweets.” She sighed again and looked at the crying girl, then to Yoona. “Do you have anything to do this afternoon?”

“Yeah...” she responded. “Siwon oppa’s going to pick me up at two.”

“Is that so? Get dressed then, that boys’ going to be here in no time.” Yoona’s aunt the back of the little girl, whose wild sobs refrained to a soft whimper.

“Will you be alright aunt?”

The lady smiled. “I’ll be fine, go and have some fun.”

Yoona didn’t need to be told twice. She stepped onto the ladder and went upstairs to her room. Her wardrobe was still open, so she walked towards it and took a pair of jeans and a gray blouse. She also picked a black cardigan and flat shoes. After putting on her clothes, she looked at the mirror and combed her hair. When she looked at her wall clock, she discovered that it was already fifteen minutes before 2 pm.

She combed her hair faster and smoothed her clothes. With one final glance at her reflection, she took her bag and went out of her room.

The living room was empty when she entered it. She guessed that her aunt and the girl might be in the kitchen. The girl had stopped crying too since the whole house was rather quiet. She was about to settle herself in the sofa when out of nowhere, the kitchen door burst open.

Her aunt briskly came out of the kitchen door, talking to her cellphone in one hand, while holding the arm of the little girl on the other hand.  Her expression was full of anxiety at whatever the person on the other line was telling her. The kid was just watching her silently.

“Okay, okay, I’ll be there right away.” she turned off her phone and breathed out. She turned her head and was a bit surprise to find Yoona standing before the sofa. “Thank God you’re here!” she rushed towards Yoona and left the kid beside her.

“I need to go to the office dear, it’s an emergency. I’ll be out this whole afternoon, so could you please take Yumi with you and Siwon? Since no one will be here to attend her.”

Yoona opened , but no words came out, so she closed it again. She stared down at the little girl beside her, then at her aunt’s desperate pleading. She was left with no choice. “O-okay.”

“Thank you honey!” her aunt responded. She then slipped her slippers off and replaced it with flat shoes.

Yoona watched as her aunt was slipped her coat on and opened the front door. “I don’t know when I’ll be home. Have fun okay? You too Yumi...” her aunt closed the door then.

The whole house was silent after the departure of her aunt. Yoona looked down at the girl, thinking hard as to how she could communicate with her. It wasn’t that she does not like children, in fact, she loved them. But the thing was, up until now, she had not been in close proximity with them before, so she had no idea how to handle them. In short, she was nervous.

She knelt in front of the girl. The kid looked at her straight to the eyes, unsmiling, and her eyes curious and untrusting. “Umm...Yumi right?” she held her hand out. “My name is Im Yoona. Let’s be friends okay?”

The girl just looked at her, and then stayed at Yoonas’ outstretched hand. The girl lifted her own hand and accepted the gesture.

Yoona shook the tiny hand happily. She then heard the screeching of car tires upfront.

Oh. I forgot to tell him. She stood up and took the girls’ hand. “I have a friend outside, he is ecstatic to meet you. Let’s go?” she spoke softly, afraid that anytime soon, the girl would throw tantrums.

But to her relief, Yumi nodded silently.

She then walked towards the front door, holding Yumi. She opened it and went out. As always, Siwon was already sitting at the hood of his car, dressed in black pants and gray T-shirt which lay hidden in his waist-length black coat. He smiled when he saw her. When his gaze dropped to Yumi, Yoona saw Siwons’ mildly surprised expression.

Yoona, who was still holding Yumi, went near Siwon. “I’m sorry oppa, aunt asked me to take Yumi with us. she needed to fix something at the office. Yumi’s parents were away so her mother pleaded my aunt to watch her this afternoon, but due to unavoidable circumstances...”

Siwon chuckled. “Calm down Yoona, and why are you apologising to me?” without warning, Siwon levelled himself with the girl. “Yumi is your name little girl? I’m Choi Siwon. I’m your unnies’ friend. Can you be my friend too?” he smiled softly at Yumi.

The girls’ lips curved into an adorable smile. “Yes oppa...”

“aigoo! You’re so cute.” Siwon lifted the girl up and carried her with one arm. The girl giggled and put her one arm around Siwons’ neck.

“How do you do that?” Yoona asked. A bit jealous at how Siwon could easily make the kid like her.

“What?”

“How did you easily win Yumis’ heart? She didn’t smile at me before, when I introduced myself. She’s even calling you oppa.”

Siwon looked at the girl with wide eyes. “You didn’t?” the girl shook her head innocently. “You should have sweetie, look at your unnie now. She’s sulking.”

“I certainly am not!” Yoonas’ voice raised an octave.

“shhh...don’t shout. You might make Yumi cry.”

True enough, Yumi was startled at her voice. “I’m sorry baby, unnie will behave now.” she touched the kids’ cheek and shoot a glare at Siwons’ direction.

Siwon grinned. “Where shall we go?”

“I don’t know.” Yoona turned to Yumi. “How about you honey? Where do you want to go?”

Yumi thought for a moment, and then responded shyly. “I want to watch cartoons.”

“Okay. Then we’ll go and see one.” Siwon replied.

“I want to ride a carousel too.”

“Sure. We’ll ride one.”

“I want to go and see monkeys.”

“We’ll visit the zoo after the carousel.”

The girl was so happy she was smiling so bright. “Really oppa? unnie?”

“Yes honey.” Yoona responded.

“yehey! Yumi is very excited!” the girl clapped her hand.

“Shall we go?” Siwon asked the girl.

“Yes!”

Siwon opened the door at the backseat of his car and put Yumi on the seat. He closed the door and opened the one beside the passenger seat. Yoona went in and fastened her seatbelt. Siwon walked around the hood of his car and opened the door of the drivers’ seat, closed it, fastened his seatbelt and started the engine. “Are you ready Yumi?” he asked.

“Yes oppa!”

Siwon drove the car into the empty street.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The three of them went to a movie theatre. They bought tickets to a Disney film. The place was packed with people trying to get some time off. Children were accompanied by their parents; there were a group of teenagers huddled in a corner, debating what they should watch. There were lovers as well, from middleschoolers to old people. The cashiers and staffs were busy complying consumers’ demands.

“Did you have lunch?” Siwon asked. They were sitting in a bench, waiting for the designated time of their chosen movie. Yumi was in between them, enjoying her hotdog.

“No...I didn’t” she answered honestly.

As Yoona expected, Siwons’ face changed to that of worry. He stood up. “Let’s go and eat.”

Yoona stopped him by holding his wrist. “No. I’m fine. And besides, the movie is about to start. I don’t want Yumi to only see half of the movie.”

Yumi was just looking alternately at the two of them.

“Are you sure?” Siwon asked.

Yoona nodded. “Yes.”

“Alright. But wait here okay? I don’t like you not eating anything. I’ll go and buy you food.” He walked away.

After five minutes, Siwon returned with a box of donuts, popcorn and 3 pieces of hotdogs in a bun. He also brought with him three bottles of water and cans of iced tea. Siwon carried Yumi again as they proceeded to the movie theatre. They hand the tickets in and went inside.

 The little girl was enjoying the movie, giggling and laughing at the films’ funny scenes. She was seated between Yoona and Siwon, so the two of them could clearly see the kids’ every reaction. They were enjoying the movie too, but they find Yumis’ adorable cuteness more entertaining.

Yumi was skipping with her little feet as they went out of the theatre after the film ended. She turned and faced Siwon and Yoona. “unni, oppa, I want to ride a horse.”

Siwon laughed. “You mean you want to ride a carousel?”

Yumi nodded attentively.

“Okay!” Siwon ruffled her hair. “Carousel, here we come!”

The three of them arrived at the amusement park a little while later. At the entrance, mascots of bears and cartoon figures were roaming the space and giving balloons to the kids. Yumi let go of Yoonas’ hand and ran towards the mascot in a rabbit costume. Yoona immediately followed suit.

The mascot gives Yumi a balloon and pinched her cheek. The mascot then waves her a goodbye kiss and hopped away. Yoona arrived a short while after and took Yumis’ hand.

The girl turned towards her and handed her the balloon. “For me?” she asked.

Yumi nodded and hugged her waist. When Yumi let go of her, the girl ran again straight to Siwons’ arm. The latter automatically lifted her up. They then walked towards Yoona. “I bought the tickets. Shall we go girls?” he asked.

Yumi and Yoona answered together. “YES!”

They went in and rode the carousel Yumi was so excited about. After the carousel, Yumi pointed another ride, a small train, so they stopped and rode that, the three of them cramming in the small cart. They tried all of the rides by which the little girl wanted to experience, except those which Siwon and Yoona thinks were rather extreme for her age. Luckily, Yumi obeyed them.

They played some of the stall games in the area. Siwon had even won two teddy bears from successfully bursting off tiny balloons using darts. He handed the bigger teddy bear to Yumi and the smaller one to Yoona. Then they went to an ice cream parlour and ordered three cups of different flavoured ice cream. Yumi was eating with enthusiasm that and cheeks were full of ice cream smudges. Yoona would wipe it up with a tissue.

When Yumi had emptied her cup, she looked around the whole place. Her eyes stopped at the mascot of a monkey. She caught Siwons’ attention and pointed at the mascot. “oppa, I want to see real monkeys.”

“Okay.” Siwon instantly responded. He stood up and carried Yumi in his arms. He raised his one arm and spoke. “We shall go to the zoo!”

“We shall go to the zoo!” the girl imitated him. Yoona just chuckled at Siwons’ childishness. No wonder Yumi was comfortable with him.

They travelled down the road and stopped at the zoo. As they entered, Yumi immediately ran towards the nearest cage. She jumped up and beckoned both Siwon and Yoona to come over. The two followed and watched as the animals inside, two crocodiles, were being fed by the zookeeper. Yumi ran to another cage with a parrot perched on a low tree branch. It keeps on saying “you’re pretty” in a crooked way. When she lost interest of the bird, Yumi went to another one, this time a cage with a large python. Yoona and Siwon were letting Yumi wander, but they were still keeping a close eye to her. They’ve been in the zoo countless times, so nothing was new. But Yumi managed to bring them the excitement and the enjoyment they felt when they first set foot in a zoo. Plus, her laugh, her skipping and innocence adds to her over-all cuteness. Yoona and Siwon were both ensnared by the girls’ charm.

When they arrived before the cage of the monkeys, Yumi squealed. “oppa! unni! Monkeys!” and she ran near them and stared at them in an awestruck way. Siwon chuckled and lifted her up, so that she was now level with the nearest monkey. Yumi reached and touched the monkeys’ outstretched hand slightly. “yay! Ommao. Oppa he’s real!”

Siwon laughed “of course he is darling. Do you want to take a picture of them?” he asked.

“Yes!” yumi replied, her eyes sparkling.

Siwon set the girl down and retrieved his cellphone from his pocket. He raised it up and took a picture of the animals. He then showed it to Yumi.

“He’s so cute!” she responded. “But oppa, I want a picture of you and unnie as well.”

“Your wish is my command princess.” Siwon bowed his head, an action which made Yumi giggle. He stepped back and raised his cellphone again.

Yoona sat down and hugged the girl from behind. Her head was resting at the girls’ shoulder and flashed a sweet smile, while Yumi was smiling from ear to ear, her one hand showing the ‘peace’ sign.

Siwon looked at the image on the screen of his phone, marvelling at Yoonas’ perfect smile with Yumi.  his imagination then spiralled out of nowhere.  What will her smile be if she were to hug her own child? A child she bore with him?

He brushed the thought off. If Yoona could read minds, he was sure that she would charge at him and punch him to death. “One, two, three...” he clicked the capture button on the screen. He walked back and showed them the picture. “Now, let’s take a photo with the three of us...” he glanced at the place, looking for a person who could take the photo for them.

A middle-aged woman was standing near them, her son beside her eating a cotton candy and watching the monkeys. He approached them. “Umm...ma’am?” the lady looked at him, a bit taken aback.

“Yes?” the lady asked.

Siwon smiled shyly. “Umm...can you...can you please take a photo...?”

“Oh you want me to take the photo?” she asked.

“If it’s okay with you madam...”

“Oh, no problem.”

“Thank you so much...” Siwon handed her the cellphone and went back to Yoona and Yumi. He lifted Yumi and put his hand around Yoonas’ back. He smiled, the fingers around Yoonas’ back forming into a peace sign. Yoona smiled as well.

“Okay...one, two, three..” the lady clicked the capture button. After that, she returned the phone back to Siwon.

Siwon accepted it and bowed. “Thank you ma’am...”

Yumi bowed her head too. “Thank you very much Ahjumma...” she smiled toothily.

The lady smiled widely. “What a sweet girl. Aren’t the two of you lucky to have such an adorable child. Say miss, you seem so young, and your husband too. How old were you when you got pregnant?” the lady directed the question at Yoona.

Yoona was astonished at the lady’s assumption, and it intensified at her question. “n-no. I’m not this childs’ mother, and I am not his wife.”

“We were just babysitting.” Siwon added. Yoona could see that he was trying so hard to suppress his laugh.

The lady chuckled. “Is that so? I’m so sorry.”

“d-don’t worry about it.” Yoona responded.

The lady’s son was tugging the hem of her blouse; he apparently wants to go to another cage. She apologized again and waved them goodbye.

When the lady was a few distance away, Siwon released his laughter. Yoona nudged him at the ribs. “It’s not funny.”

“I know. I just couldn’t help it.” he looked at the child and found that her attention was robbed by the cotton candy stand a few feet away. “Yumi, do you want to eat cotton candy?”

Yumi looked at him, her eyes gleaming. “Yes oppa”

Siwon let Yumi walk ahead of them. She reached the stall first and stopped, staring at the means by which the cotton candies were made.

“Cotton candy for three separate persons.” Siwon spoke and handed a few bills at the stall owner.

The man picked three cotton candies from the ones he had already created and gave it to Yumi, Siwon and Yoona. “Enjoy it”

The three sat down on a bench and started to slowly devour the cottony substance. It melted directly on their tongues. “So sweet” Yumi exclaimed. She was sitting in between Siwon and Yoona.

They ate in silence, occasionally glancing and pointing at some of the animals’ behaviour. Laughing and clapping and making jokes to make the girl laugh. They had done a lot for the afternoon, but Yumis’ energy did not seem to waver.

Yoona looked involuntarily behind her. She let her gaze wander, until it fell upon a small store selling various souvenirs, things that mostly liked by children. She returned her eyes back to her companions and spoke. “I’ll buy some stuff at the souvenir shop. Do the two of you want anything in particular?”

“I want a monkey” Yumi spoke excitedly.

Siwon raised his right hand. “I want a kitten and a tiger.”

Yoona laughed. “Aren’t you old enough to want stuffed toys oppa?”

He pretended to be sad. “But age is just a number. I’m still a kid inside. Don’t you agree with me Yumi?”

The girl nodded. “Yes unnie. Oppa is still a baby.”

Yoona laughed and pinched the girls’ nose. “Yeah. A large baby.” She stood up and walked away.

Siwon followed her with his eyes until she vanished inside the store. When he looked down at Yumi, the girl was staring at him oddly. “Do you need anything?” he asked.

The girl shook her head. She was still looking at him. “oppa. Do you love Yoona unnie?” she asked, her eyes blinking innocently.

Siwon was taken aback at the girls’ question. He could see from her face that she was just plain curious. She threw the question at him like how she might ask someone why stars only appear at night. He wanted to shrug the question off, or just laugh it off. But she asked him oh-so-seriously that he thought that he must answer as equally serious.

He smiled. “Yes. I love your unnie.”

“How much?”

“Very much. It doesn’t even fit in my own heart.”

Yumi nodded. “I thought so.” She stated in a sensible tone.

Siwon chuckled. “You thought so? But how do you know?”

The girl shrugged. “Because you look at unnie the same way as my dad looks at my mom.” She answered matter-of-factly.

Siwon shook his head slightly. He wondered how this girl can see through him when Yoona herself could not seem to recognize those feelings.

“Did you tell her that you loved her oppa?” Yumi asked. She was staring at him in a way that was daring him to answer honestly.

“No.”

“Why?”

He sighed. “Because I think she’s not yet ready to hear it.”

“Are you afraid to tell her?”

Siwon looked at the girl, asking himself how she was so adorable earlier and how she now speaks like a full grown adult. “Perhaps I am. She might leave if I tell her.”

“You shouldn’t be afraid oppa. She loves you too, I am sure of that.”

 A bit surprised at what Yumi had concluded, he brushed his fingers through his hair. “What made you say so?”

The girl was quiet for a while, and then she spoke. “Because unnie looks at you the same way as mommy looks at daddy, especially when dad was looking somewhere else.”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yumi was sleeping at the backseat of the car, hugging the stuffed toys which Siwon had won and Yoona had bought. A stuffed tiger and kitten was placed at the dashboard.

“they look so out-of place” Yoona commented. She was seated at the passengers’ side, gazing at the toys she had bought on the souvenir shop for Siwon.

“no they’re not.” Siwon took a glance at her. “they’re perfect.”

“If you say so.” She leaned back on the seat. She feels a little tired, but it was nothing compared to the joy she feels at everything they had done.

Siwon did not answer and let the silence fall in the car. What Yumi had said still in his mind. He had told himself that Yumi probably did not know what she means, but deep inside, he dearly hope that she was right. He glanced at the sleeping child through his rear-view mirror.

“Yumi is fun to be with and she acts really grown up.” He said.

“I agree that she is fun. But what made you say that she acts all grown up? I didn’t notice that. Her actions for me are typical for a kid her age.” Yoona stated.

“well. you didn’t get the chance to talk to her. We had this very serious conversation at the bench when you were away.”

“really? What did you talk about?”

Siwons’ voice faltered. “n-nothing. Just things that I think were quite unfit for her age.”

“well I guess we shouldn’t underestimate the power of kids. They tell anything as honestly as they can.”

“you believe so?” he calmed his voice. Yoona had no idea how her belief stirred some happiness inside him.

“Yes I do.” She answered with a little smile.

A few minutes later and Siwon stomped the breaks outside Yoonas’ house. Two ladies were standing on the door. One was Yoona’s aunt and the other Siwon assumed as Yumis’ mother. The two walked towards them as they got out of the car and Siwon heaved the sleeping child in his arm.

The mother took her child and thanked them endlessly, she even offered them a few bills, but they politely refused it. She thanked them again and waved goodbye, Yumi’s in her arms sleeping while carrying the stuffed toys the two had given the child. A few distances away and she vanished into her own house.

Yoonas’ aunt returned inside the house, so Yoona and Siwon were left alone.

“I should go now.” Siwon spoke, breaking the comfortable silence.

“why don’t you have dinner with us?” Yoona offered.

“nah. I’ll pass. My stomach is still full with all those food we had eaten.”

“yeah. You’re right. My stomach is fit to burst too—what?” Yoona had to ask since Siwon was staring at her with an intensity that gives her this tickling feeling in her stomach again.

Siwon shook his head. He felt so absurd staring at her, studying her eyes, trying to confirm the thing that Yumi had said. He brushed his fingers through his hair. “nothing. You rest well okay? You look tired.” He pinched her cheek before he walked towards the driver’s seat.

Yoona was still curious about whatever’s running on Siwons’ head. he seemed to be thinking deep about something. “be careful okay...”

Siwon saluted. “aye, aye, captain!” He smiled at her before he went inside his car and turned the ignition. He waved and drove under the dusky sky.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know this chapter kinda likes the repetition of some scenes from some korean dramas.

kekeke ^_^. I hope you don't mind though.

the kid from the picture was Siwon's daughter in his drama "Oh! my lady."

her real name is Kim Yoo Bin...

Yumi is a fictional character. You can imagine her with Yoo Bin's image though.

She's sooo cute and adorable.

It's a long chapter and I repeated some of them words. 

thank you for bearing with my inconsistencies. 

so. this is it for now. I still have to accompany my sister in her Taekwondo class.

I'll update as soon as I can.

hope you guys are well!!