Try (79)

The Unseen And Unheard
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He tries. To keep to himself. But then it doesn't work because she keeps calling for him and dragging him away by the arm. She has her reasons he supposed, as she discusses her suspicions about the other members and complains about having to walk around alone on guard because she might get eliminated when not careful.

It gets harder to avoid Ji Hyo when they end up literally being the last two members left. She calls out his name. First she says Jong Kook Oppa. Then she flat out yells his full name Kim Jong Kook. He doesn't know why he tried to avoid her in the first place. Maybe it was the way she looked at him despite not being his. The way she touched him so easily and made his heart race. But what hurt was that she felt nothing for him. Not what he felt for her. 

He was trying to stay professional, but what was so much easier was falling into the easy companionship they had, immersing themselves into figuring out the clues and treating the workplace as their playground.

"Oppa, look I found a crucial hint! This book and what I'm pretty sure are page numbers-" And they were indeed page numbers. Ji Hyo was so smart, and in a way so was he, since he took the clue she gave him and figured out Suk Jin was the culprit. They made a perfect team. If they met in another life they could be seriously talented industrial spies together. And maybe if they met in another life Ji Hyo would feel the same way for him. 

"Oppa I still don't understand how you figured it out?" Ji Hyo scratches her head and admits she feels

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter