Fast-Forward (186,189,190)

The Unseen And Unheard
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ji Hyo sighed as she saw Jong Kook and Kwang Soo. Or rather, Jong Sook and Kwang Ja, again. They had embraced their female alter-egos even more and were greeting Shim Eun Kyung, their guest and teammate for that day. 

"Ah what is this? Again?" Ji Hyo lamented, referring to the two cross-dressers in front of her. She greeted Eun Kyung after tutting at the comeback of Kwang Ja and Jong Sook.

"Why? You don't like being on a team with us?" Kwang Soo and Jong Kook had their arms akimbo, giving Ji Hyo attitude. She sighed, feeling their sassy remarks slowly kill her.

"I don't mind having more girls on my team- but why did they put Jong Kook Oppa in pigtails? He's almost forty!" Ji Hyo buried her face in her hands, at a loss of what to say. This is the man you chose to secretly fall in love with, and you still think he looks cute with pigtails on either side of his head. Good on you, Song Ji Hyo. 

"Excuse me? What's wrong with this?" Jong Kook shook his pigtails in front of Ji Hyo, no longer bothered that he might be turning her off and just enjoyed teasing Ji Hyo, who inched away from his 'hair'. 

"Today's going to be so burdensome for me..." Eun Kyung chuckled softly at Ji Hyo's remark, enjoying the dynamic that played out in front of her. 

"Burdensome? It's going to be burdensome for you?" Jong Kook began to tickle Ji Hyo, showing her just how burdensome he could get. They got way too close during this tickle attack and Kwang Soo had to pull them apart. 

"What are you two doing? We're all supposed to be gentle girls here! Stop being bad influences to Eun Kyung!" Kwang Soo 'scolded', causing everyone to break out in laughter. 

They were first place in the first mission, an eating mission. Unfortunately Kwang Soo was so unlucky he picked a 'success' card and they had to drive to the second mission with their bellies barely filled. Their second mission began with a ride in a cable car.

"Yah... It'd be really good exercise to climb up this hill!" Jong Kook remarked as he took in the sight of the snow-capped slopes. 

"You'd get tense muscles though." Eun Kyung pointed out, hoping Jong Kook wasn't really serious about climbing up the hill to exercise. 

"Don't worry, he has 340 muscles in his body!" Ji Hyo told Eun Kyung, causing many around them to burst into tears of laughter.

"Really Unnie? How did you know? Did you count them?" Kwang Soo spoke in his 'feminine' voice, earning hits from Ji Hyo and a blushing Jong Kook. 

Later, as they left the cable car, Jong Kook whispered to Ji Hyo. "Actually, I have 341." 

She almost fainted from hearing that. 

 

 

Ji Hyo was hiding out in a cafe after having completed all her eating missions. She was really grateful to the staff for giving her such a simple and fun task- and she also hoped in the back of her mind that the viewers wouldn't find her scenes too boring. She was really tired from drama filming but missed the members a lot. She hadn't seen them for two weeks! Her arrival was supposed to be a secret, but she had accidentally texted Jong Kook that she was coming. Well how could she not after he sent her a 'Really missed you today... :( We all did' ? She'd told him immediately that she was taking the next flight to Australia and he had replied with many ':D's, '^^'s, and ':3's. It had melted her heart, before she proceeded to take

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter