Big Bang (163)

The Unseen And Unheard
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ji Hyo was given a pretty dress and dolled up nicely again. Her prize for winning a previous episode- an entire episode dedicated to her. 

"The members all have to treat you like a princess today- excited to boss them around?" Ji Hyo chuckled at how her makeup artist .

"But alas, it's only for today." Ji Hyo shrugged. She was then instructed to get on a carriage and felt ridiculous because of how well she was being treated. But on the ride over to the opening she decided to embrace the fun day. 

The members welcomed her with remarks thrown here and there about how she looked pretty and she welcomed the praise. It even took her a while to realize that Big Bang was guesting that day. What a day this was to be. 

She was told to go stand by Gary and heard Jong Kook and the others tease that they looked like a couple getting married. And Ji Hyo could tell that the staff had set it up to look that way, despite how shabby she found Gary's suit. 

If Ji Hyo was being honest she found that Jong Kook was much better dressed than Gary. He wore a sort of black vest with a white button-down and suit pants. Complete with the sunglasses Ji Hyo found Jong Kook rather dashing. She'd rather marry someone dressed like him than like Gary. It didn't hurt that wearing the vest brought out Jong Kook's arms a bit too. 

What? Princesses also need some eye candy.

The first mission was to win Ji Hyo's heart by dancing for her. The winning team would get to sit in a luxurious sedan to Ji Hyo to the next mission site, while the losing teams would take run down cars that didn't have a good working air-conditioner. 

Daesung complained, saying that with one look anyone could tell that the Red Team would be first place, the Blue Team would be second place, and the Yellow Team would come in dead last. Jong Kook and Kwang Soo protested against the idol and Daesung dropped a bomb saying that even if they got 30 million citizens to vote they would still come in third. The rest couldn't help but laugh, including Ji Hyo.

Sure, Daesung was slightly right. On the show, the character she was forced to play would pick the Red Team because of Gary. But she knew in her heart who she'd go for if not for the burden of a love line tying her down.

The Red Team went first and danced to Fantastic Baby, Big Bang's hit song. After pulling out some dance moves, the men moved towards her and began dancing rather lewdly as they all grabbed her shoulder. Ji Hyo tried to push Gary and Jae Suk away and dance with only Jiyoung, but it didn't work.

The Blue Team went up next, and they didn't even do anything worthy of mentioning. 

And then it was the Yellow Team's turn. For some reason, Jong Kook's competitive side had begun rearing its head when Daesung dubbed their team the last place team. He was determined to do his best and seduce Ji Hyo with all he had.

Wait- seduce? Ok, now he was going too far. There was no need to seduce Ji Hyo, and they probably wouldn't get anywhere near seducing Ji Hyo since they were dancing to Daesung's humorous song. They were going for funny. And that was okay. Funny made Ji Hyo laugh and he liked to see Ji Hyo happy. 

He wasn't even thinking when he made his next move. He wasn't thinking about the show, he wasn't thinking about the love line. All he thought about was how he had to win. And so in one swift motion he scooped Ji Hyo up in his arms and continued to dance with her in them.

He ignored the complaints and criticism from the others for using his strength, enjoying carrying Ji Hyo in his arms. Oh how snugly she fit in them like she belonged.

Ji Hyo's heart sped up when Jong Kook made the sudden move of sweeping her off her feet- literally. It was the first time Jong Kook did such a thing. Ji Hyo had only seen Jong Kook make that move on some other female guests and man she had been missing out on a lot of good things in life. 

She felt so safe in his arms, knowing her weight was almost nothing to him. She didn't have to worry that he'd drop her, or complain about how tiring it was to lift her. She was liking being in his arms so much she could barely show her face to the others. 

And neither of them cared about love lines in those precious few seconds she was in his arms.

"Daesung Team wins!" Ji Hyo announced as she lay her hand on Daesung's shoulder. Jong Kook was genuinely shocked to hear Ji Hyo declare that. Were his arms that persuasive that Ji Hyo would ignore her love line and pick him?

Ji Hyo didn't even have to think when she picked the winner. Thoughts of love lines left her head and she followed her heart. After all, it was her special episode. Couldn't they be lenient and let her do as she pleaded?

Apparently, no. The Red Team called for a redo and that meant she had no choice but to pick her stupid love line. They danced to the same song the Yellow Team did and Gary wal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter