Lion Couple (170)

The Unseen And Unheard
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ji Hyo burst into unrestrained laughter as she saw the lion onesie given to her.

"What's this? What on earth are we doing today?" She put on the lion onesie, which she realized kept her quite warm from the chills of fall.

Her VJ, Sung Gyu, came running to join her after she had exited the toilet, only to burst out laughing.

"Yah! I know it's really funny- but can't you at least pretend I don't look ridiculous?" Ji Hyo chided. Sung Gyu shook his head profusely.

"No! You look cute! I swear!" Ji Hyo rolled her eyes, not believing him even for a second as he continued to laugh.

"Anyway, what's today? Are we all different animals starting at different locations?" Ji Hyo asked the nearby PD.

"No. There's someone else with you today. They'll be out in a minute, they're just changing." The PD explained.

"Who? Gary Oppa?" Ji Hyo scowled, not realizing that she had even done so. "But it's Tuesday." 

The PD was rather taken aback by Ji Hyo's less than eager reaction. "Erm... You'll see when he comes out then." And then he walked away to make preparations for the filming. 

Meanwhile, Ji Hyo amused herself with taking pictures of the scenery. They were at a campsite, and Ji Hyo had to admit it was all rather pretty how the trees and grass blended together and made for a relaxing sight. She heard Sung Gyu talk to her.

"You know, if you were more enthusiastic about Gary and Monday Couple, they could've used that bit of footage just now..." Sung Gyu grinned, amused by Ji Hyo's lack of patience for her love line.

Ji Hyo chuckled as she continued snapping pictures. "Hey, it's not always so easy- you try being in a love line!"

Suddenly, a voice was heard that broke up Ji Hyo and Sung Gyu's banter.

"Ji Hyo-yah!" Jong Kook waved as he walked towards her, Ki Jin next to him as usual.

"Ey? Jong Kook Oppa!" Ji Hyo waved happily as she ran over to him. Sung Gyu struggled to keep up. So much for her lack of enthusiasm just now. If Jong Kook was Ji Hyo's love line this scene would've gotten aired.

Ji Hyo began laughing as soon as she got close enough to see Jong Kook dressed in a larger lion onesie. 

"Oh- you look cute?" Jong Kook remarked as he fixed Ji Hyo's hair. It had gotten slightly messed up when she ran over to him. Sung Gyu held back a sigh. Jong Kook actually found Ji Hyo cute in that ridiculous get up.

"Oppa- you look too cute! It's too funny!" Ji Hyo was trying her best to stop laughing and she was failing miserably. Sung Gyu and Ki Jin shot each other knowing looks.

The two VJs understood the pain of watching Jong Kook and Ji Hyo endlessly flirting on camera when filming for the show- and it was painful because the heavy cameras made their arm muscles ache, but watching Jong Kook and Ji Hyo's crushes on each other play out on camera made their arms ache even more. Why? Because they knew filming them together would be fruitless- it'd always get cut out, but Jong Kook and Ji Hyo still kept going to each other and looking for each other.

Once, the two VJs did an experiment. They decided whenever they saw each other within a ten foot radius, they would start walking in the opposite direction and hope Jong Kook and Ji Hyo would blindly follow. 

It didn't work. They'd get chided or dragged along and Sung Gyu and Ki Jin would spend a good chunk of time staring deadly into each other's eyes as Jong Kook and Ji Hyo chatted.

Repeat, and repeat again, every Monday and Tuesday.

"PD-nim! Shouldn't you have given Jong Kook Oppa a tiger onesie instead of a lion onesie? I thought Oppa was the tiger?" Ji Hyo asked the PD, as Jong Kook busied himself with finding a pair of sunglasses to make himself look cooler. Although it was hard for one to look cool when in a lion onesie. 

The PD chuckled. "Why? Do you really want the two of you to become the liger couple?" Sung Gyu started snickering as Ji Hyo blushed. Screw Haha for starting that stupid thing! It even became a joke among the staff for weeks after hand. Jong Kook soon walked over to Ji Hyo and the PD in order to receive their mission.

"What's so funny?" He asked the laughing Sung Gyu. Ji Hyo's cheeks turned even redder.

"Ani, Ji Hyo Noona was asking why they didn't give you a tiger onesie instead. But if they had, you'd become the liger couple like Haha-ssi claimed." Upon hearing Sung Gyu's explanation, Jong Kook began blushing too. 

The PD cleared his throat. "Anyway, that's not the point. We can't give Jong Kook-ssi a tiger onesie because the theme for today insists that the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter