Aquarium (105)

The Unseen And Unheard
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oppa, eating food like this, doesn't it feel like a real vacation?" Ji Hyo turned to Jong Kook to ask mid-chew, which he affirmed with a nod. 

It did feel like a vacation, with all the other members, Ji Hyo eating and chit-chatting with him. Pork belly and rice tasted so much better when there was someone you liked to enjoy it with you. 

"Ah, I'm so full!" Ji Hyo rubbed her belly in satisfaction as she leaned back against the wall, and she looked so adorable Jong Kook couldn't help but giggle. It made Ji Hyo blush and sit upright again.

"Anyway, the lunch bill will be settled by picking one of your wallets. If the money in that wallet is insufficient, another wallet will be drawn to pay for the remainder." The PD announced, to the dismay of both teams.

It seemed the White Team was really lacking in the luck department as Jae Suk and Gary's wallets got picked one after the other. The scene was hilarious to watch as the White Team got so flustered when they saw the thinner wallets getting picked.

Jong Kook was laughing his head off and grabbing at Ji Hyo's arm as he did so. Ji Hyo was laughing too and didn't seem too fazed by his unnecessary arm holding. He decided to apologize for it anyway while walking back to the car to drive to the final location.

"Hey Ji Hyo- about that back at the restaurant..."

"About what?" 

"I may have gotten too excited when I was laughing just now, and you happened to be next to me. I just have a habit of grabbing people when I laugh?" Not always, but Ji Hyo didn't have to know that.

"It's okay Oppa. Save the apology. My arm is always here for you to grab." Ji Hyo flashed a cheeky smile to reassure him, and he chuckled. Ji Hyo was so easy going it made it even harder not to like her. Screw her amazing personality.

They arrived shortly before the White Team, and Ji Hyo got all pumped up when they left the car because they were at an aquarium.

"Collect number cards and rip the name tags off the White Team to win all the vacation money. Only the surviving members on the winning team will receive the money prize. The number cards can double, or even triple your money, but they can also take all your money away, so be careful. Good luck." The PD announced with a slight glint in his eye.

"So, that means if we are eliminated, we don't win anything?" 

"Yes."

The Easy Brothers immediately realized the pressure to do well and wanted to get on Jong Kook's good side for protection.

"We're a team right? Let's all stick together."

"Of course-"

"Want to go together?" Ji Hyo held her hand out for Jong Kook to hold and he knew at once what she was suggesting: ditching the Easy Brothers and winning this one for themselves. He was going to accept her offer. It'd been a while since their last double win together.

"Ok!" He clasped her hand tight and they began walking away only to get stopped again by the Easy Brothers.

"What about us?" They demanded

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter