Ideal Type World Cup (207)

The Unseen And Unheard
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They were playing a warm up mission, and the members, excluding Suk Jin, who was on the other team had to spin Ji Hyo around their waists one round each. 

"I think even if we let go of Ji Hyo, she would grab on tightly to us and spin that round herself." Haha joked. It seemed their team didn't even need to practice and Ji Hyo would do all the work.

"Even so, shouldn't Jong Kook Hyung show us an example of what to do?" Kwang Soo remarked, getting himself glared at by Jong Kook. 

"Why do I have to show an example? Just do it!" Jong Kook retorted, but he got worn down by the other members' begging. 

He motioned to pick Ji Hyo up but she looked unwilling. Was she uncomfortable with this? What he didn't know was that Ji Hyo was shy because of how much she already liked this game. She was anticipating the feel of his hands on her body, but of course she wouldn't say that out loud.

Ji Hyo looked up at Jong Kook and nodded, giving him the signal to pick her up, which he did like she was a sack of air. He swiftly spun her around him, her soft body getting pressed against his muscles as his hands randomly grabbed her to spin her around his waist. Ji Hyo felt herself heat up from their close contact and her heart pumped faster, even after Jong Kook had put her down.

"Are you okay?" Jong Kook asked Ji Hyo, who nodded as he fixed her hair. It almost got messy when he spun her. If Jong Kook was being honest with himself, he had forgotten to use his mannerly hands when spinning Ji Hyo around and had just touched her, even in places he felt he shouldn't have touched. He would've never admitted this, but a small part of him enjoyed the feeling of her slender body sliding around him. He had liked the touch of her, too.

Ji Hyo was pretending to be totally calm and chill about what they had just did. She was so tempted to ask for a second round, but she feigned nonchalance and the warm up mission commenced. She was looking forward to getting spun around by Jong Kook again, enduring the others' loose grips on her, and enduring the times she fell into the mud. 

But then Gary fared really terrible at the game, dropping her so many times the other team finished their relay before he could accomplish spinning Ji Hyo around him once. Ji Hyo didn't know what he was doing- trying to make the Monday Couple fans happy? Or was he genuinely terrible at the game?

Either way, Ji Hyo was internally seething because she didn't get the chance to have Jong Kook spin her around again. Not only that, she was also rendered dizzy from Gary's multiple failures. 

She fell at her feet and landed in the muddy water for what felt like the hundredth time, but Jong Kook rushed over to help her up and steadied her. Ji Hyo felt her heart beat again. Crap. She had it bad for him.

 

 

They were in the bus on the way to another mission site, and So Yeon was put through their ideal type world cup game that had been really fun to play from the past episodes. Between Jong Kook, Suk Jin, and Jae Suk, So Yeon had eliminated Jong Kook, which Ji Hyo thought was crazy. Eventually, Jae Suk emerged the winner, and Jae Suk suggested they played a special round for Ji Hyo.

In the first round, Jae Suk was pitted against Gary. Although Ji Hyo genuinely preferred Jae Suk's caring style over Gary's cheesy one liners and how he almost never noticed her needing care except to create more couple-y moments on camera, Ji Hyo knew she had to pick Gary for two reasons. Firstly, Monday Couple. Duh. No question about that. Secondly, since Jae Suk had just been deemed So Yeon's ideal type, it would definitely be really funny for her to eliminate Jae Suk as her ideal type in the first round. 

And so she did. The response from the other members was overwhelming but eventually Jae Suk went into the second round. Park Soo Hong or Haha? Ji Hyo answered honestly since there were no stakes in that round. Since she knew Haha much better than Soo Hong, who she had barely said a word to, and Haha had been quite caring and nice to her over the years, she went with Haha.

Like this they went round after round, and eventually it was the final round, between Jong Kook and Gary. This was hard. Of course she wanted to pick Jong Kook, but she had Monday Couple to worry about. Should she follow her heart, or do her job? That w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter