Together (35,36,40)

The Unseen And Unheard
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Who is it?" 

Ji Hyo haphazardly dangled the red megaphone as she peeked out the window, excited to see who she would take in or, like Haha, eliminate. 

"Is it Kim Jong Kook Hyung?" 

He looked so pitiful from afar, it was a bit funny. Ji Hyo couldn't stop herself from laughing.

"Yeah! Kim Jong Kook..." She got up from her seat excitedly at the sight of the muscled man who still shivered slightly under his thick coat. He appeared to be carrying drinks of some sort. Perhaps coffee? It was time for some fun. She dragged the window open with force.

"Yo! Kim Jong Kook!" Jong Kook felt his heart relax after hearing her voice.

"Ji Hyo-ah!" They exchanged fun greetings back and forth before Jong Kook got to the bribery.

"Ji Hyo-yah, I was afraid you'd be tired in the morning so I bought Americano coffee-" He carefully lifted the cups up to give her a better look.

"Americano?" Ji Hyo had to admit she felt slightly touched that he'd remembered her favorite coffee, her heart almost weakening. But she had set out to bully everyone today when she received her mission.

"Oppa! Hurry up and get onboard!" 

"Yeah-" 

"You thought I'd say that didn't you?" She interjected teasingly, his shocked face priceless. It was time to play around with the man a bit.

"Ji Hyo-ah, I've been holding the coffee all along..." She could sense a tint of aegyo in his voice. Crap... Was he naturally reverting to his whiney self or did he know her 'weakness'? Why did she have to like cute guys...

"Really-" 

"I treasure it so much! I've been hugging it!" Damn. He hyped up the aegyo.

"Really?"

"Yeah..."

"Oppa... Do you have confidence in today's games?" She was just stalling at this point. Like he'd know what they were doing.

"Don't I always give my best?" 

Ji Hyo had honestly wanted Jong Kook on her team since she considered her membership lineup in the water taxi. Not only was Jong Kook a key player, he was also an Oppa that she liked quite a bit for some reason that she refused to think about.

"If that's the case, if we lose the game today, will Oppa take all the responsibility?" Well, you couldn't stop Song Ji Hyo from teasing all the way, he was too much fun to mess around with. He had on a "you've got to be kidding me" face.

"Ok, I'll take it."

"Then please say 'Song Ji Hyo, Manse' three times!" She was pushing it, she knew. But she had permission from Jae Suk to do whatever she wanted to Jong Kook, didn't she?

"Song Ji Hyo Manse? Three times?" He turned around to do it but then he seemed to be glaring at her. Now she felt less guilty for pushing him around.

"You glared at me! Ahjussi let's go-"

"I didn't!"

"Yes you did!"

"I was looking from the side so it seemed like I was glaring!"

"Fine, Manse three times and do the Cringing Jong Kook!"

Hey he started it with the high-pitched voice, you couldn't blame a girl for requesting aegyo after that.

His eyes seemed to "look at the side" again. Really?

"You glared at me!" She gestured to shut the window.

"I didn't! I was afraid you'd leave when I turned around-"

"I'm not leaving." She had to pick him up first, of course she'd stay put.

"Song J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter