Water Wrestling And Dancing (156)

The Unseen And Unheard
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The teams were rather disproportionate that day. The Green Team debated on whether it was advantageous or disadvantageous to be the smaller team during their car ride to the second mission. 

"You know, if every member from all the teams were eliminated during the first mission just now, we could be leading just because we had fewer members to catch." Ji Hyo remarked. During the first mission, each team was to appoint a chaser and eliminate members from the other teams. Each member eliminated would result in two liters of water getting deducted off. 

Jong Kook scowled. He felt like he was indirectly getting chided by Ji Hyo for not eliminating all the other teams.

"But that doesn't mean it's good to have fewer members. We have less manpower." Jong Kook retorted. 

"But we have you, Oppa." Ji Hyo argued. "You're all the manpower we need." 

Jong Kook sighed. "Suk Jin Hyung- what do you think? Is it better to have a smaller team or a larger team?" 

Suk Jin had been comfortably sipping water in the backseat when he heard his name being mentioned out of the blue. Crap, he didn't even hear the question properly because he had been blocking out Jong Kook and Ji Hyo's entire bickering session in the front.

"I... agree?" Suk Jin guessed, and from the way Jong Kook shook his head he must've guessed wrong. Eh. It was worth a try.

"Don't too many cooks spoil the broth anyway?" Ji Hyo shrugged. Then, she started laughing. "I can't believe we're even arguing about this." They both ended up cracking up.

See, this was why Suk Jin didn't like to listen to their little squabbles. It would always end up sweet and sappy and he was getting a bit sick of it. He just hoped the two idiots would realize they were madly in love and get together already. Even his wife agreed with him. 

They reached the location of the second mission and they had to throw each other off a platform on water. Nothing new. In order to win the mission each team would have to win two rounds of the game.

Jong Kook and Ji Hyo stuck close by as usual once the game started, and after watching the other two teams attempt to negotiate an alliance, which fell through when Bom attacked and ousted Suk Jin, Jong Kook and Ji Hyo got to eliminating Kwang Soo and Gary respectively. 

The girls from 2NE1 occasionally motioned to attack Jong Kook and Ji Hyo, but the two kept a tight hold on each other and wouldn't budge from where they were standing. This went on while the girls started attacking each other. Ji Hyo shot Jong Kook a look and they shared knowing smiles at seeing the girls oust each other.

Eventually only the strong Minzy was left and they thought they'd be able to oust her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter