Moon Geun Young (114)

The Unseen And Unheard
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He had to admit he was momentarily star struck by Moon Geun Young- after all, aren't we all when we see the actor/actress that plays characters we like in dramas we love?

However, there was no reason for him to be more than a fan of Geun Young, since from the moment she met the members she had expressed her interest in Gary. Gary was the reason she watched Running Man every week and he knew that was enough to make him lose interest.

The lovelines were all over the place that week, with Kwang Soo and Haha trying to matchmake him and Geun Young, then trying to matchmake Geun Young and Gary when Geun Young traded Jong Kook for Gary in the Blue Team.

"Ah- Oppa, aren't the lovelines really weird today? With you and Geun Young and I heard that they're trying to pair Gary and Geun Young up now." Ji Hyo remarked during a filming break when they were finally team mates. 

"Yup, I heard they're really getting along, too. Gary's not going to quit the show now!" Jong Kook replied light-heartedly, taking a sip of water from the bottle Ji Hyo offered him. 

"She's welcome to take over Monday Couple from me. But Oppa, are you sure you're not jealous?" Ji Hyo asked with a glint in her eye.

"You too? Seriously, I'm just a fan of Geun Young. She being my ideal type doesn't mean I want to date her. She's too young, and I need someone who's at least 30." Ji Hyo nodded in acceptance of his response, holding herself back from reminding him she was 32. 

They went to a sushi restaurant and were allowed to eat their lunch before the mission. 

"Here, eat the pen shell. The pen shell is so good." Jong Kook recommended as he gestured to Ji Hyo. 

"Then you eat it yourself!" Jae Suk responded in irritation before turning to banter with Haha.

Ji Hyo ended up eating the pen shell as Jong Kook suggested, and it did taste good.

They were then tasked to list down games they knew they were good at that could be played in a restaurant. The Red Team enthusiastically recommended Jong Kook to list down Arm Wrestling and he did. Unfortunately their plan backfired when the Blue Team sent Geun Young to compete against him and he knew he would be chastised heavily and jeered if he didn't lose against Geun Young.

Eventually he decided to use only one finger to compete against Geun Young, and like he expected the others jeered him for stalling.

"Why can't you win against her when you lift weights that weigh the same as her?" Ji Hyo complained, even though she understood why Jong Kook couldn't win. 

He also lost the staring contest with Geun Young, only to get nagged at by  his team.

"But I usually can't look into a woman's eyes!" He explained himself.

"What about Ji Hyo?" 

Ji Hyo? When did he look into her eyes? Sure he stared at her occasionally but they'd never had a staring contest with each other.

"Yeah Oppa, you can look at me." Ji Hyo was playing along too, and Jong Kook decided playing along really was the easiest way out.

"It's because Ji Hyo's family." He didn't believe the words that came out of his mouth completely. Sure, Ji Hyo was family, but did he feel completely platonic towards her? The answer to that question would be no. But the cameras were rolling, and he had never esta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter