Membership Training (171,172,173)

The Unseen And Unheard
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Spotting the pillow he needed, Jong Kook grabbed it and hugged it tight immediately, grateful to see that no one else was around. Trying his best to conceal the pillow from sight, Jong Kook ran all the way to the sleeping quarters.

He saw Ji Hyo already lying down comfortably and smiled. Of course she'd find a pillow first. The woman was like a magical tracking device. He lay down on his pillow next to her, and succeeded the mission, ignoring the fact that there were 5 other beds for him to choose from. What? He missed her.

It'd been two weeks since the last filming, and Ji Hyo and Jong Kook began chatting about whatever it was they wanted to chat about. They were on the same team that day and shared lots of fun times together. Jong Kook reminisced those moments even as he chatted with Ji Hyo.

 

 

Ryu Hyun Jin was to pick two people amongst Jae Suk, Ji Hyo, and Jong Kook to form a team of three. Ji Hyo didn't expect to be picked, especially since Hyun Jin already had his arms around Jong Kook and Jae Suk. But surprisingly, when picking his first member, Hyun Jin back-hugged Ji Hyo. She was his first pick.

Jong Kook glared at Hyun Jin when he saw him back hug Ji Hyo. Ji Hyo thought it was because Jong Kook was jealous that Hyun Jin didn't pick him first, but Jong Kook was actually angry to see Hyun Jin too happily wrapping his arms around Ji Hyo, who celebrated like she had just won a gold medal.

Hyun Jin saw the glare Jong Kook sent, and he let go of Ji Hyo and got ready to pick the second member of his team. He knew what that glare meant, and although Jong Kook had never said a thing, he knew his Hyung liked Ji Hyo. A lot.

To Ji Hyo's delight, Hyun Jin dragged Jong Kook away by the neck to join their team. Jong Kook slung his arm around Ji Hyo and they had a mini celebration as Jae Suk threw a temper tantrum for the giggles. They were on the same team. Hooray.

 

 

They were playing "Protect The Queen" dodgeball, and Ji Hyo was glad to have the two strongest players as teammates. Hyun Jin, who was in no way lacking in the arm-strength department, and Jong Kook- who she just trusted no matter what.

Hyun Jin and Jong Kook made plans to take turns protecting Ji Hyo at first, but soon everyone discovered that Jong Kook was not very adept with throwing balls. Every throw he made hit the floor, and eventually Hyun Jin had no choice but to let Jong Kook protect Ji Hyo as he took on all their team's attacks. 

Jong Kook and Ji Hyo weren't complaining though. They wouldn't have admitted it to anyone or themselves, but they liked the intimacy of being all pressed up against each other, Ji Hyo back hugging Jong Kook.

And hey, they ended up winning. 

 

 

Then there was an MT cooking battle, which meant effort. Jong Kook joked about just taking it easy and making pre-cooked dumplings. The PDs however, insisted that everything had to be made from scratch. 

Jong Kook sent Hyun Jin as a representative from their team to go to the market, leaving himself and Ji Hyo alone together to make other preparations. Of course, it was just an excuse for him and Ji Hyo to spend time together, which they did.

Unfortunately, the MT cooking battle was just a cover-up mission for Hyun Jin, who was the spy that day. He ousted everyone with a blue water gun, and his success prompted Jae Suk to throw another temper tantrum for more laughs, claiming that the water gun was his thing.

"Aigoo Hyun Jin-ah... So that's why you didn't really help with the cooking much! You were carrying out a secret mission..." Ji Hyo tutted as she ate the food with the rest of the Blue Team. 

"Yeah, do you have any idea how hard me and Ji Hyo slaved away?" Jong Kook added, although he wasn't actually angry to get more time to cook together with Ji Hyo. He'd had fun. 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter