Bicker and Touch To Get Closer (30,32,33)

The Unseen And Unheard
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was once said by Jae Suk that Ji Hyo would probably end up to be one of the few people in this world who could say anything they wanted to Kim Jong Kook and remain unscathed.

"The episode where we make Sparta Kooks the Guest is not planned yet?"

She didn't do it on purpose. Nor did she mean to start a bickering session/relationship with Jong Kook. But she had to admit that she kind of enjoyed it.

"Why do you always want to catch me?" The pitiful look on his face almost made her laugh because he just looked so genuinely hurt although she was pretty sure he wasn't.

"So what? Kim Jong Kook-ssi? Why?"

The others were tickled by the childish exchanges dished out between the Commander and the Ace, as they went back and forth in their verbal battle. Jong Kook even went as far as to imply Ji Hyo's personality had changed along with her hairstyle.

Then another time they were playing a game of office basketball, where the goals were baskets and the ball was crushed up pieces of paper. She was having trouble defending against Jong Kook, so Jae Suk called for an emergency time out.

"So it seems like Ji Hyo is having trouble defending against Jong Kook-"

"I'll just commit fouls then?"

"Ok!" The entire team agreed unanimously, making their strategy session last less than 30 seconds.

Jae Suk was interested to see how Ji Hyo could make things funnier and more interesting by committing fouls against Jong Koo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter