Oppa She Likes (53)

The Unseen And Unheard
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ji Hyo stretched and rolled over the hotel room bed, squinting at the clock hung so conveniently on the adjacent wall. What time was filming supposed to be again? Maybe it got postponed, since no one came to wake her up. Ji Hyo had slept like a baby.

Despite the seemingly ample amount of shut-eye she got, Ji Hyo couldn't help but feel a certain grogginess that couldn't be rubbed away from her eyes. Maybe it was just one of those days where she woke up on the wrong side of bed. After a slow brush of her teeth she decided to go to the pool first for a quick dip in order to refresh herself. Breakfast could wait until her body was ready for it. 

Halfway on the thirty-meter journey to the lift however, Ji Hyo had to make a detour for a pair of sunglasses. There was just this mysterious glint of sunlight coming from the rows of windows that her eyes didn't quite agree with. 

The lift doors opened and she went in. The lift doors shut and she pressed the button for the ground floor. The lift doors opened again and she went out into the lift lobby-

Why were there so many cameras?

"Oh, Ji Hyo when did you come down?"

Oops. Filming had not been postponed. Those jokes the others made before about her sleeping throughout an entire recording were now true. Was this a dream? 

"Ji Hyo-ah, where are you going? Are you ok?" She heard the others chime in, some muffling laughter, some probably mildly concerned about her ability to function in life. 

"The swimming pool-" She saw staff members giggling but honesty seemed like the best way to go. "Why didn't anyone wake me up this morning?"

"Do you know how many times we tried to wake you up?" Jae Suk gently teased. He sensed that she wasn't at her most alert self however and kindly briefed her about her teammates.

"Don't be too shocked and listen- the Oppas that you like are teamed up with you..."

Her morning ruckus didn't actually end up too bad. After all she was teamed up with Jong Kook and Suk Jin who she was comfortable with. The staff handed out their team outfits and reassured Ji Hyo that she didn't actually hold back filming for hours and hours before she got changed. 

Ji Hyo emerged from the washroom only to get lightly flicked by water Jong Kook had on his hands. He had been waiting for her outside the door like a childish friend in elementary school.

"What was that for?" She wiped her face clean and tried futilely to flick back some water at Jong Kook, only to giggle with him as they went back to the lift lobby to wait for Suk Jin to finish changing. 

"It's to wake you up? Or give you a tiny taste of that swimming pool you're apparently dying to get into-" Jong Kook was shut up quick by a threatening raise of Ji Hyo's hand, as if about to pull his hair. 

For a pair of Oppas that she apparently liked a lot, one was super high-maintenance and took a long time to get ready, while the other one drove her up the wall half the time. They were briefed about the mission after everyone gathered back in the lift lobby and told to get into their cars. 

"Has your schedule been very packed recently?" Suk Jin kindly asked as they all buckled up in the car. Ji Hyo shrugged. Her schedule hadn't gotten worse than before. It was just one of those days. 

"If it's not your schedule then what's been keeping you asleep for hours into the morning? Do you have a secret boyfriend or something?" Ji Hyo was caught off-guard by Jon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter