(29) The Wonderful That Was We

Unexpected
(29) The Wonderful That Was We
 
 
"Do you remember the night the moon dropped from the sky?
 
And we ran through the forest to find where it lie,
 
I was tripping on tree roots and slipping on snow,
 
You were holding my hand saying not to let go,
 
When we found it at last there were twigs in our hair,
 
A rose on our cheeks and our breath in the air,
 
And the words to describe it got caught in our throats,
 
As its silver light danced through the threads of our coats,
 
We knew that our eyes had not seen such a view,
 
You were looking at it,
 
I was looking at you." - e.h.
 
 
Sinb walked towards Yerin, every step a measure of chary. She does not want to ruin that magical moment Yerin was under. And yet she was braving herself to come and rest at the waiting arms of her cute reckless being. 
 
Her breathing was erratic and it showed in the air the huffs of breaths from . Her heart was thumping loud against her chest that she was clutching on to it, afraid that it might stop any second. The bump in her womb was moving, and Sinb smiled a bit--her baby must be feeling her feelings too. 
 
Her eyes were fuzzy as the overwhelming emotions she could not contain anymore. But even though she has trouble seeing, there was one clear in her line of sight--Yerin in front of her, coat still open for her to get into. 
 
Everything at that moment felt surreal for Sinb. It was nothing to everything she has ever experienced before. It was elating. It was ecstatic. It was otherworldly.
 
Sinb stopped walking when it was practically three steps away from Yerin. She took her time staring at the brunette. Yerin's hair was swaying with the wind, her bangs slightly revealing her cute reckless being's forehead. Yerin's orbs never went to any direction and was only locked to hers. Hers only. Like it was only her that Yerin could see. 
 
"I'm cold," she heard Yerin say as the brunette still had the coat open for her to take. She stepped a bit closer, hesitating to come near like if she does so, Yerin would break in her hold. "Come closer Bi, I want to feel you."
 
Sinb closed her eyes and threw the thoughts running at the back of her mind. She took a tiny bit step towards the brunette, still with the hesitation, but Yerin gently took her and into her coat. Sinb felt everything all at once in the embrace--the care, the warmth, the security--all inside the small frame of Yerin. 
 
Sinb's heart never wavered in hammering inside her chest, and it seemed to her it just gotten louder every second. She knew, with the proximity they were both under, it was impossible for her to hide her heart from Yerin. And it made her worried. What if Yerin would pull away?
 
Please don't pull away.
 
"Look above Bi. You're missing the whole world tonight."
 
Sinb slowly opened her eyes and saw Yerin looking above. She dared herself to look above too and saw the millions of stars out in display for the night. It was like seeing the universe in plain sight, their eyes swimming in the waves that were the stars and the moon as their boat.
 
It was simple, Yerin taking her outside and simply telling her to look at the sky, and yet everything was beautiful. 
 
And it was this side of Yerin that Sinb could not fathom. Yerin was simple and yet enchantingly beautiful in her own way. And her ways--her simple ways of showing her everything--lights and fills her whole being. 
 
Sinb discreetly looked her cute reckless being. Yerin was still looking at the sky, face filled with wonder, and eyes still swimming amongst the millions of stars. Sinb found herself staring at the brunette and asked herself, 'Why haven't I noticed this before?'
 
She admitted she got a crush on Yerin because of the caring nature she has been receiving from her. She lets her heart race whenever Yerin would do something for her. She would be shy almost every time Yerin was with her.
 
And every single time, she would pinpoint it as a product of the fluctuating hormones. 
 
But seeing Yerin tonight, the brunette lost in her own world and probably at the company of the stars above, she was never more sure of what she has been feeling. 
 
That all this time, all those heart beats and erratic breathing, was because she has been loving Yerin. 
 
When did she start feeling this way? Sinb does not know. And maybe she does not care if she were to ever find out. All she cared was this moment. 
 
She felt her bravado going up again, her bravery to steal a kiss was clear in her mind. But Yerin was still lost at the heavenly bodies above, so Sinb kissed the latter's chin. 
 
Yerin felt it and carefully looked at Aphrodite's daughter. Sinb locked her eyes at her and felt a sudden urge kissing Yerin again. But she held it in, waiting for what Yerin has to say. Did she ruin the night because she kissed her? Sinb was silently praying that she wasn't. 
 
And as if the Gods heard her prayers, Yerin chuckled at her. 
 
"I lost myself looking at the stars when the moon is with me."
 
Sinb wanted to know who was the moon, but kept mum. For how could she talk back when she found her lips locked with Yerin's. It was only a peck on the lips, a light touch to be exact. But to Sinb, though it only brushed the tip of her waiting lips, there was an electricity that travelled through it. 
 
It was these kisses of Yerin Sinb found the most fragile. Every light kiss carried all confusing and overwhelming emotions Yerin was feeling. And these were the flash of moments that Yerin hesitates.
 
But all these were the kisses Sinb loved the most. 
 
"How did you know I'm here?" She carefully asked, her voice almost a whisper. Though Sinb does not want to even touch that topic in that wonderful moment she was having, she decided to tell everything to the brunette. No more hiding.
 
"Someone told me." Yerin simply answered. Sinb thought Yerin was done answering and she raked for possible ways on how she would explain what she did. But Yerin put a finger to her lips like she knew Sinb would explain everything. "I want to thank you Sinb for coming with her tonight."
 
Sinb was confused. What did Yerin meant by that? 
 
"Because if it hadn't for that someone, I wouldn't realise how I keep you lonely inside the house. And I promised you I would never leave you and yet I was making you spend your weekends alone," Yerin explained. "And more so Sinb..."
 
Sinb waited for the sentence to continue, her eyes conveying the message that Yerin could go on. She wanted to know what could be next on that sentence.
 
"I would never know how much you miss your life before. I should've known this, and yet she beat me into it. But thanks to her I finally realised what I've been missing so far, so... I've prepared something." 
 
What could Yerin have prepared? Sinb wants to know. What is that another special thing Yerin has up her sleeve? Sinb smiled. Not because she was trying to guess what it was, but due to the fact that the heavenly bodies was still not enough for Yerin. 
 
Surely, nothing would be enough when it comes to her.
 
Yerin took off her coat, not minding how sensitive she was from the cold, and draped it over Sinb. She opened one side of Sowon's jeep, brought out the stereo she borrowed from Umji, and placed it over the hood of the car. 
 
Sinb just observed her, her smile not leaving her lips. She had imagined of this moment too on when can they dance. Yerin would invite her to dance right? 
 
She watched Yerin try to work on the stereo. She leaned on Sowon's jeep, adjusting the coat to cover her body more, and tilted her head until it rested on the car window. Sinb could not help but smile that cute smile she unknowingly has as she looked how Yerin's lips would purse while trying to figure where the switch could be.
 
"Uhh... just wait a minute there," she heard Yerin say and she could not help but chuckle.
 
Yerin's bad at these kinds of things, and Sinb was thankful for that. She leaned away from the car, gently placed her hand on top of the brunette's hand and slowly guided it to the switch button beside. She observed how Yerin's face flushed red from embarrassment that she laughed.
 
Yerin pouted. "Why are you laughing?"
 
But nevertheless, Yerin loved the scene in front of her. Her moon shines the brightest when Sinb laughs like that. And her heart, her precious heart, she needed to tug because it was ready to fall down. 
 
She was falling hard for the goddess that was Sinb.
 
----
 
Lights had been turned off in every building and a sea of black was all Tiffany could see from her office. She was still doing some paperworks and it might take her another hour or so from finishing it. But she decided to spare some time and chose to stare at the vevelty black underneath. 
 
She heard the door opened and she turned around. Tiffany smiled as she saw her wife peeking. It was a cute sight, Jessica being sneaky when no one was around, and Tiffany was the only one who could witness it. 
 
"Come here kitten. Someone left you at your room again?" Tiffany teased and Jessica glared at her. Tiffany motioned for Jessica to come near her as she sat on the black couch, her arms open for Jessica to take. 
 
And Jessica ran all the way and hugged Tiffany back, snuggling to her wife and kissed her. 
 
Tiffany chuckled at the contact. The world may know how strict and monstrous her wife could be during work, but Jessica was an entirely different being when it was just their family. And more when it was just the two of them. 
 
"You seemed to be in a good mood Jess," Tiffany whispered as she hugged Jessica in her arms. "Care to share what's on your mind?" 
 
Jessica smiled as she felt her wife's breath tickled her nape. These were the moments she lives for everytime work was done. She could have her wife all to herself. 
 
And what an occasion too, she thought, for her plan to be a success. 
 
"You're grinning all to yourself Jess," Tiffany commented.
 
"Your daughter Tiff, she's making me smile you know," Jessica answered. "I think she finally realised it." 
 
Tiffany quirked an eyebrow. "What do you mean?" 
 
"I think Sinb finally knows now who she wanted the most." Jessica said and smiled. She turned to look at her cute wife and bopped her nose against Tiff. "That she doesn't want a woman so much like her past girlfriends." 
 
Tiffany was confused. Does this mean she likes Yerin now? "You mean Yerin? Well, they're definitely girlfriends, what is there to prove?" 
 
"Oh shush darling," Jessica put a finger on Tiffany's lips. "Remember when I told you that Yerin was not her when we first met her? It was because Sinb made her that. Yerin lost her touch to be herself because our daughter dreaded that I won't like her. But now... It seemed Yerin found her way to be herself to my baby and Sinb unconsciously wanting it." 
 
Now Tiffany understood everything, from the moment they had a talk in the car until the very moment that they were in. "I knew you like that girl from the start," Tiffany commented. "I've never seen you so worked up about Sinb's girlfriends until she came." 
 
Jessica smirked. "I know Tiff, I know." 
 
----
With so much money in hand, Sowon and Eunha decided to stay inside the comfort of the convenience store. After all, it was a cold night and Eunha does not want to wait out in the cold. Burgers and snacks was much more entertaining than to wait for Sinb to come at the parking lot. 
 
Eunha was happily eating her soulmate burger and Sowon just observed her girlfriend. Eunha was lost in her own little world that she might have forgotten that she was with Sowon. But Sowon does not mind, she was enjoying gazing at the beauty in front of her.
 
Her eyes were filled with wonder and it sparkles with love for the younger. It has always been like this for Sowon and she probably noticed by now that her love for Eunha may not know any bounds. Everyday she was lovestruck and she swore that if it were somebody else, she may never know the feeling. 
 
"Why are you staring at me like that?" 
 
Sowon snapped from her thoughts when she saw Eunha faced her, cheeks tinted red. She smiled and just shook her head but said, "Can't I look to the world's most beautiful girlfriend?"
 
She saw how Eunha blushed more and slapped her shoulder. Eunha was being shy. She would always be that shy bunny when she compliments her like that, endears her like that, and show her how much she means to her. And Sowon loved every reaction in that cute face. 
 
In fact, she found herself falling more and more in l love with her. 
 
"Stop it," Eunha whined as she temporarily put the burger in her plate. Her cheeks are flaming red from the compliment. But she loved it. She freaking loved it when Sowon would say those things to her. "We're at a public place, should you be lowering down your voice?"
 
Sowon chuckled. "I can't sweetie. I want them to know that you're the world's most beautiful girlfriend and that you're taken by someone equally as beautiful as yours." 
 
Sowon reached for Eunha's chin despite the younger hesitating to heed. She freaking knew they were at a public place much less a convenience store, but to her, regardless of where they were, her love for Eunha must be showed. And what great timing, she thought as she saw a smudge of manhattan dressing beside her girlfriend's lips.
 
Sowon wanted to kiss her girlfriend right at that place and at that exact moment.
 
She brushed her thumb to wipe the dressing carefully, like Eunha was made out of some fragile glass, refraining herself to kiss her girlfriend, and whispered, "I love you Eunha. Though I know you knew it already, I just wanted you to know again that I'll forever be in love with you, even if I have to live a second life."
 
Eunha felt the words sweet and she returned a smile to another vow Sowon was promising. She felt it pure and full of sincerity and this was the reason she fell in love with her. So she put her hand to the hand that was holding her chin and touched it firmly to say she understood and Sowon was just there looking at her love. 
 
"I know, and I love you too."
----
 
 
Sinb saw Yerin sing that night, and how perfect she was seeing her crush looking directly at her while singing "You Belong With Me." It felt to her that Yerin was meaning every word to her. Oh how she wished Yerin was. 
 
She was leaning on that side of Sowon's jeep, chuckling and bobbing her head to the rhythm of the song. Yerin was also dancing and it might be that she was doing exaggerated moves to make her laugh, because she would not believe how terrible of a dancer was her cute reckless being. But if there was one thing she noticed while Yerin was performing, it would be her voice. 
 
All through this time, she never heard Yerin sang a tune. Now that she heard it, she thought on what a waste if her cute reckless being would not sing. She has that strong head voice and yet to Sinb, the way Yerin sing and the words coming out of was the softest melody her ears have heard. She was in awe at Yerin in front of her, her eyes glued to the beautiful being in front of her. 
 
But somehow Sinb felt how the words seemed truer than it actually was. For when Yerin hit the bridge, she could not help but to think Yerin was conveying something to her. Like Yerin wants to say that she belonged to her. And whilst Sinb was contemplating within herself the meaning of it all, Yerin took her hand, looked at her while singing the words.
 
Been here all along so why can't you see, you belong with me.
 
All this time how could you not know, Baby, you belong with me.
 
Have you ever thought just maybe, you belong with me.
 
Then somehow the song ended, Yerin finished her song and was about to let go of her hold on Sinb to look for other songs when Sinb stopped her. She does not know why she did that, maybe because of the lingering atmosphere the song created or it was just Sinb wanting to touch her. She looked at Yerin in the eyes, afraid to ask and yet her eyes desperately wanting to know. 
 
Yerin shyly diverted her gaze, rose in her cheek and a purse in her lips like she was refraining the answer to come out. So instead of locking eyes to Aphrodite's daughter, she gently took Sinb's hands in hers and both went to the stereo. She was afraid Sinb might ask something about on what she did, so she hid the growing uneasiness in her chest by focusing on the choosing another song. 
 
But if she were to ask if the song meant something to her, Yerin would say it was. If only she has the courage to say it, she would admit it right at that moment. But she was still learning how to be brave and how she wished she could learn it sooner. 
 
"Let me choose a song to sing," Sinb said to her. So she moved, gave her access to the stereo so she could choose, and got her eyes stuck at what Sinb's song was. "Now's my turn."
 
Yerin was silent, her eyes not leaving the stereo, for if she had, she would no longer know what to do if she were to meet Sinb in the eyes. But her song, what could it mean? She does not want to assume but it seemed her mind would not let her. 
 
We only think what we want to accept.
 
Sinb stared at Yerin as the song started. She wanted Yerin to look at her but she has her own fears of telling the brunette to stare back. She does not want to sound demanding but she wants those beautiful eyes back at hers. 
 
So mustering all courage she has, she opened the white coat and hugged Yerin. She did not need to wait for Yerin hugged her back. They were back again from the start, their bodies pressed up against each other, sharing warmth in this cold night. Yerin rested her head on Sinb's left shoulder as Aphrodite's daughter start to sway as if teaching the brunette how to waltz by the feet. 
 
Sinb closed her eyes, feeling the lyrics coming up. She wanted Yerin to understand. She wanted her to know what she has been feeling--the overflowing emotions she has and maybe admit that she was wishing for more.
 
I hung up the phone tonight
Something happened for the first time deep inside
It was a rush, what a rush
 
She was taken to that time again, that video call where Yerin made her look at the stars. She was still in troubled thoughts on whether to give Eunseo a chance or if it was still her she loved. Sinb smiled. She knew already that all answers would get her back to Yerin, but she did not still know what her feeling was back then. 
 
All she knew back then was there was something unnatural, something that sparked within her, something only Yerin managed to make her feel. 
 
Cause the possibility
That you would ever feel the same way about me 
It's just too much, just too much
 
Yerin felt it all too real in her case. How afraid she was if Sinb were to leave her once she knew of her feelings. She was afraid for that to happen and yet, the growing feelings never subsided within her. It just grows and grows into something that she she no longer has control over. 
 
Every emotions and every feelings she was having with Sinb was just too much to contain anymore. 
 
But she was afraid. 
 
Why do I keep running from the truth
All I ever think about is you
You got me hypnotized, so mesmerized
And I just got to know
 
Sinb felt the words true as she gave more and more chances for Eunseo in her head. She was even willing to give Eunseo that chance when the latter went into her house. But every time she was with her, only one face keeps on popping in her head. Like what happened awhile ago. 
 
And when she saw that message of her cute reckless being, she knew she has to get away from where she were. And how true was it for her when she saw Yerin, beautiful and radiant as always, waiting for her in this empty parking lot.
 
Sinb clutched to Yerin, wanting to feel more of her cute reckless being. Her  heartbeat thumping faster. If awhile ago she was worried about her heart being heard by Yerin, she lets all her worries go and wished for Yerin to feel it. 
 
And she was feeling Yerin's too. Sinb smiled to herself while wishing, 'Let me be the one that makes your heart beat fast like you do mine.'
 
Do you ever think when you're alone
All that we can be, where this thing can go?
Am I crazy or falling in love?
Is it real or just another crush?
 
Sinb sang the words like she was talking to Yerin. Yerin stopped her movements and Sinb felt it. This is it. Sinb said inside her brain. If she wants to let Yerin know what she has been hiding all along, this is the time. 
 
Sinb was sure, she wanted more than what they were now.
 
She wanted Yerin to be that one-half of her. 
 
----
 
"Do you think Yerin will confess tonight?" Umji asked Yuju. They were taking their time off in the redhead's motorcycle parked just near the empty parking lot. They were mere observers of a love story they helped in getting started and to say that they were happy was tad bit high key.
 
Of course they were.
 
But to Yuju, the one everyone calls weird, does not see the couple from far away something that should kill her time. She was happy for Sinb alright, but more so because she was with Umji. 
 
And how the gods even let her meet and have fun with the elegant and beautiful woman beside hers was a mystery to her. But nonetheless she was more than grateful meeting Umji. 
 
Sh less likely felt weird as the dark-haired woman was amused by it--even imitating her while thinking some things. Umji was a carefree person but still with  a high sense of class and responsibility. She knew when to joke and be serious. This was the side of Umji that Yuju loved. 
 
And every time she would stare at those cat eyes, she knew she need not to ramble about something that was in her mind. Umji just understands. 
 
"Yuju?" 
 
Umji asked worriedly since Yuju has not said something ever since their two friends met. She wanted to know what was running in her mind again, and so she took Yuju's face with her both hands and turned to face her. 
 
And Umji stopped. For there in front of her were eyes reflecting her face. And Yuju's eyes were telling something to her, something beyond words. What is it? 
 
Umji wanted to ask, but it seemed she got an answer when Yuju spoke up.
 
"Instead of looking at them, why don't you focus on me?"
 
She fell silent, raking her mind to what she could answer the redhead. But as she searched up her brain for some answers, Yuju pressed a finger in her lips, shook her head, and sang the lyrics their friends were singing
 
Has it ever crossed your mind
When we're hanging, spending time girl
Are we just friends?
Is there more, is there more?
 
Umji's cheeks flushed red. what could Yuju mean by that? 
 
See it's a chance we've gotta take

'Cause I believe that we can make this into something that will last
Last forever, forever

 
"Y-Yuju," Umji's voice was almost a whisper, eyes scanning the redhead's for some answer. She does not want to assume but if she was right, then should she be happy that Yuju asked her that? 
 
She was in love with Yuju on the first day they met. Amused at how the redhead would make her laugh. Find it sweet for Yuju to always make some time with her in the gallery. But most of all for Umji, she loved Yuju for who she was. And how she wished Yuju would always stay the same and her attention for her, undivided. 
 
But she need an answer right now. Something that could either end or continue what she has been feeling and loving all along about her. She wanted to make sure though she wanted Yuju to ask her what she has been wishing all along. 
 
And like what happened to Sinb earlier, heavens must be on the lover's side tonight that Umji swore, a yes would not be enough. 
 
Yuju pressed her forehead against hers, her breath hitting her nose lips providing a temporary warmth on those areas of her face.She saw how Yuju closed her eyes and smiled that ever loving smile she would always give and confessed, "I love you Umji and I would be very glad if you're willing to ran away with me to somewhere, you know weird? Somewhere and something I could freely call you as my weird partner?"
 
She could not help but chuckle and she heard the redhead chuckled too. And while their foreheads are still pressed against each other, their breaths hitting each other's faces while laughing at what Yuju said. 
 
"Am I not doing something weird now with you?"
 
"Not yet,"
 

Umji smiled and mustered all confidence within her to steal a kiss from Yuju. And she chuckled a little bit more when the redhead was surprised from the the uncalled kiss. "Then take me to everywhere that's weird Yuju. I won't mind, because I love you too."

----
 
Neither Yerin nor Sinb knew how long are they in that position, pressed against each other, and eyes not leaving each other's orbs. Sinb was going to confess everything and Yerin felt something was coming up. 
 
Sinb saw the fear in Yerin's eyes and ti was burning her. What does her cute reckless being even thinking of the moment? And somehow, Sinb was blaming herself for singing that stupid song. 
 
Suddenly, she felt like turning back because of the reaction she garnered from Yerin. Did she ruin the night? She badly does not want to to think that but Yerin stopped and just stared at her. What could this all mean? 
 
"There's one more I'd like to thank her Sinb,"
 
The words were whispered and yet to Sinb, it was full strong head voice that hit her ears. She saw Yerin's eyes sparkled and she noted how beautiful they were. What is it she wanted Eunseo to thank about?
 
"I would never have realised how selfless I am from even letting her take you away."
 
Yerin slightly frowned as she looked for words not to creep out Sinb. But seeing Sinb quiet, her arms now hugging her too, and her heart she could feel against hers beating fast, she knew she needed to admit what she has been feeling of the moment. 
 
And though she was not brave yet, she risked everything for this moment. 
 
"I'm jealous Sinb," Yerin admitted, her cheeks having the shade of red in it. "And I die every time I know you are with her. In the office, how she would hold you and offer you to go anywhere. I could only imagine what sort of things she has been doing to get your attention, and every time I do so, I feel sick."
 
"Y-Yerin..." Sinb trailed. She does not know what to say to her. What will she say to her even?
 
Sinb's heart never tire of pounding as she found another reason for her to be elated. Her cute reckless being was jealous. Does that mean she has feelings for her too? But then, she felt guilty for even letting Yerin feel this way. 
 
And she have not noticed it. Yerin did not let her see she was even feeling this way. 
 
But there was another thing running in her mind. Why did Yerin not stop Eunseo from kissing her one time? Why in the many times, Yerin did not voice this to stop her from getting with Eunseo? 
 
Then it hit her. 
 
And Yerin's answer proved her point. 
 
"I want to have you for myself Sinb, but I was afraid you would turn away from me."
 
Sinb just stared at her and Yerin was internally embracing the worst scene in her head. She did not plan to confess and yet she let Sinb knew what she felt. She tightened her hold to Sinb, afraid that her worst dream might come true.
 
But Sinb never left. She did not even to squirm away. Yerin kept her eyes closed, fearing of locking eyes to Aphrodite's daughter. She was silently praying for some miracle, sway Sinb's feelings towards her, or even let Sinb just acknowledge it if there she was not feeling the same. 
 
"Are you thinking you should be selfish?" Sinb carefully asked, her heart ever beating wildly against hers. "Is that even the reason why your heart beats fast too?"
 
Yerin was silent. Too? 
 
Then she felt it against hers, Sinb's wildly beating heart, matching the pace her own heart was creating. Since when did Sinb's heart race? Yerin does not know and it puzzled her. All these time she was worried Sinb might have known how her feelings kept on showing with her heart pressed against Sinb's chest.
 
"You don't have to be afraid and I don't mind if you're going to let yourself be selfish, Yerin."
 
Sinb observed Yerin's face and she swore there was a thousand emotions displayed in there. She could not describe but she felt drawn to Yerin's demeanor that night. She placed her hands between Yerin's face and cupped it like anytime Yerin would be broken against her hold. 
 
Sinb leaned and aimed for Yerin's lips once again, wanting to feel the butterflies and the fireworks that was there, but she stopped midway. She maintained the distance, feeling Yerin's warm breaths against hers. She wanted this and she wanted her.
 
She was going to risk it. 
 
"I have kept you here long before I realised I love you," Sinb whispered while guiding Yerin's hand in her chest. "This heart no longer beats for anyone except you and these eyes you're afraid to look at could only see you. I'm sorry if I took too long to realise and even if I did, I'm afraid that you don't have the same feelings for me."
 
Yerin felt like crying and she was struggling to hold it in. Sinb just confessed to her when she could not bring herself to admit it first. Sinb said she loves her and how her heart fluttered at that moment she felt younger's heartbeat against her palm. 
 
"But hearing you say you felt sick whenever I'm with her gave me a flicker of hope that you do have the same feelings as I, so I'm gathering all courage I have Yerin to ask you now," 
 
Sinb carefully wiped the brunette's tears that streamed down her lovely face. She smiled, butterflies swarming and eyes in awe at Yerin. "Say Yerin, would you like to start a new relationship with me? One that's not pretend? I may not be the perfect girlfriend but I assure you this heart's only at your disposal. And I maybe not good with words to let you feel your perfect for me but I have a way in actions to let you feel it. So would you?"
 
The tears in her eyes could not be stopped, but Yerin was happy. No, scratch that, she was more than happy in hearing Sinb ask her that. She knew right there at that moment, she needed to answer. So stifling her sobs, she smiled, looked Sinb in the eyes and whispered, "I badly wanted to call you mine." 
 
Sinb took it as a yes and felt her eyes b with tears. She badly wanted to hold it in not wanting to shed a tear in the joyous atmosphere. But her hormones was such a thing to her and her tears just flowed too. Sinb scratched the thought of being cool and just let herself cry against Yerin's hold. 
 
They were a crying mess but they were happy at their confessions. The night may have not gone the way Yerin planned but it was all worth it. The songs, the dance, her friends, they were all factors that brought her to where she was with Sinb. 
 
Yerin ended Sinb's crying fit by kissing her. No more hesitations. She was now free to let it all out. 
 
So they kissed under the company of the stars and the empty parking lot. 
 
-oo0oo-
(30) Road To Acceptance
 
-oo0oo-
The update got delayed, but here it is! Enjoy reading. Ciao!