(3) We Didn't, Did We?

Unexpected

(3) We Didn't, Did We?

 

Sinb was the first to squirm under the bright rays of the sunlight that managed to seep through the sliding windows. She yawned as she tried to get up but as she tried to stretch up her hands, something was weighing down her right arm. 


Did she added extra pillows in her bed?


But this one was soft. Wait, she does not remember buying extra pillows.


Oh never mind. This one was comfy why would she even try to wake up?


So without opening her eyes, Sinb snuggled closer to what she claimed a pillow. She put her right hand and leg over it and hugged it tightly. So this pillow comes with fruity scents. Just how much did I bought this?


Sinb inhaled the intoxicating scent. Strawberry huh? Sinb was not fond of strawberries but the 'pillow' smelled so good. She was being lulled to sleep again and was ready to drfit off to dreamland when suddenly, her 'pillow' began to move. Sinb opened her eyes and what she saw was a beautiful creature with her dark brown hair in disarray, which by the way complimented more of the woman's face. 


Sinb was suddenly remembered of what happened to her last night. Oh right, she had her heart broken by some woman named Eunseo which made her decide to grab some drinks. Then she met this woman beside her with the same reasons as her own and why she was there last night. 


Sinb smiled as she stared at the sleeping beauty. Ah, so this is what it feels like to have a one-night stand, again. She was so loyal to Eunseo she forgot this kind of feeling. That feeling of triumph after committing something that should not be done. Plus that blissful feeling and new experience while making out with a complete stranger. 


She slowly shifted her weight to stare at the other girl more. Sinb tried to trace the woman's face delicately as if she's touching a fragile glass. Her fingers trailed from the woman eyes to the bridge of her nose until she stopped to the woman's moist lips. Sinb smiled as she remembered the kisses they shared inside the car. It electrified her, maybe because the woman was a good kisser. No, scratch that, she was definitely one of the best kissers out there. Sinb then felt sleepy and she snuggled closer to the sleeping Yerin, not even minding what the other girl's reaction would be once she wakes up.

 

----

 

Yerin woke up to the bright rays of the sun just like Sinb did before her. But before she could appreciate the morning, she was greeted with a terrible throbbing of her head. Oh great, she was having a terrible hangover to start her day. Just how many did she drink last night? She tried to reach for some pillow to cover her aching head as she tried to sleep her hangover. 


But before she could grab some pillow, her hand grazed upon something long that was hugging her. She never remember buying that sloth stuffed toy with long arms at the gift shop nor does she remember having her jibangs have this long arms. So without opening her eyes, her hand traced the outline of the thing that was hugging her.


Huh? Why is this incredibly long? Did she have a giraffe stuffed toy in her collection? But she never remembered having one. So what could this be?


Wait, How did she even managed to get home?


Oh, she was having drinks last night with some gorgeous woman was she? Then she offered her a ride to get home. Oooh, now that makes sense.


But she does not remember giving her address to the woman. What did they even do after going the bar? Oh right, they were kissing inside her car. Wait. They kissed?!


'Bring me to your house.'


Oh shoot. So she was in her house?! What did they even do?


'Take off my dress.'


Oh no. They did not do something stupid right?Or did they?


Yerin opened her eyes upon remembering some fragments of what happened to her and looked to her left side. There she saw Sinb snuggled closely to her...and she got nothing on. Uh-oh.


With little blanket covering Sinb's lower half, Yerin saw Sinb in her upper glory with those mounds sticking closely to her own side. Yerin felt being washed by a sudden heat throughout her body upon seeing it. She closed her eyes abruptly and mentally slapped herself. Calm your horses Yerin! Now's not that time to be such a ert!


Yerin was arguing with herself thinking that maybe they did the make-out thing but that does not necessarily mean that they were all the way. Though she knew that was some kind of stupid reasoning because, really, who does the make-out thing without even going to the third base? But she needed some kind of comfort, something that badly tells her that she did not go against her morals. 


Yerin turned to her right and saw different articles of clothing sprawled on the floor. There goes her cute yellow dress along with the long white sleeves and...was that the woman's pants? Yerin tried to search more without moving in her place, only her eyes doing the searching. She was hoping not to see some undergarments besides the bras that were already on the floor. 


But hell she did.


She saw her own not far away from Sinb's sprawled pants. Okay, so maybe she was the only one all the way. But as if the heaven's conspired to pop her small bubble of made-up relief, she saw Sinb's black undies on top of the headboard.


How did that even landed there?!


So they did it? Did she really had with this woman?!


"Oh no," Yerin managed to say. "No, no, no, no..." She bolted out of the bed not minding she has disturbed the woman's slumber. 


"Oh, you're awake. Good morning sunshine." Sinb greeted her though still sleepy. She went to sit upright to have a good look at the surprised woman now standing in front of her with the blanket covering her body. Cute.


Yerin's eyes widen when she saw Sinb all over as the blanket no longer covering the latter's body. Sinb does not mind though since she knew Yerin had seen everything last night. Oooh, Aphrodite's daughter in her goddess-like features. Suddenly, Yerin felt hot. Again.


Shut it you byuntae! Yerin mentally scolded herself. This should not happen! Oh why did she even succumbed to this woman's kisses last night?! She needed to get out of this mess, this house, and this woman at all costs! She hurriedly put on her clothes while fighting her hormones from striking up again. 


Sinb stretched her arms while enjoying her eye candy in front of her. She could not help but smile at the cute being while putting on her clothes. Plus the fact that it seemed to Sinb that this might be the woman's first one-night stand. "Why are you such in a hurry? It's a Saturday."


Yerin stopped what she was doing and glared at the goddess in front. "You! Just what did we do last night?!"


Sinb chuckled at what Yerin asked. Does she really not remember what they did last night? Even with the pieces of clothing on the floor and they were literally ? Or she just does not want to admit they had the whole night she was here? She was one peculiar woman. "You know that was a very stupid question right?"


Yerin was speechless as she became beet red. So they really did it? 


"But in case you have forgotten, I could tell you fragments of what happened." Sinb said since it was the truth. With the influence of alcohol, she was sure there are some things she had forgotten too. But seeing Yerin's face, she was amused and started to play with her. "Or, we could try to re-enact it. I mean, I would love to do it again with you."


That's it. Yerin's embarrass meter just skyrocketed at what Sinb said. She could not take it any longer, she throwed a pillow at Sinb. "Yah! You ert!"


Sinb laughed at the sudden reaction from Yerin despite being throwed by a pillow in the face. Yerin was being too cute in Sinb's eyes, Sinb swore Yerin could be a walking cutiepie. But when she took and placed the pillow just beside her, she heard the door slammed. Yerin just walked out on her. But like after three seconds, the door opened again which startled Sinb who was still processing what happened.


"Please forget this ever happened!"


"Wait!" Sinb tried to stop her but the door of her slammed shut. She was going to run for her but then she realized she has to get dressed herself which she was lazy to do. She chuckled as she combed her hair. "I don't even know your name..."

 

----

 

As the cab driver dropped Yerin in front of her house, it all dawned to her. She did regret it in the morning. And while she was cursing herself as she tread towards the house, her anxiety level was going haywire as she was wishing for Eunha to be asleep at this hour. 


This would be her first time that she haven't gone home by her sister's strict curfew. Plus the fact that she got herself in what they call a one-night stand and she knew Eunha to be a straight up conservative (it's all in her mind actually). Geez, some tough life she have after her break-up with Joy. 


Yerin stopped in her tracks when she remembered Joy. She was still hurt, but was surprised when she only remembered it now. Wait, her sister must have known this by now. Oh, shoot. Just what kind of an alibi will she give her sister?


But maybe she still does not know. Both were having their own dates last night and it was late when Joy broke up with her. Maybe Joy has not called Eunha yet because she knew how Yerin would eventually spill the cold hard truth to her sister. 


She would definitely talk about that with her sister but she was also determined not to do that right now. Not when she had with a complete stranger the whole night and she did not went home. Eunha would get mad at her. 


So braving up, Yerin slowly twisted the door knob and entered the house. She was determined not to make a sound that she tiptoed towards her own room. When she has reached the door to her room, she exhaled. So she was asleep after all, good heavens! Thank you!


"Where have you been?"


Oh I take it back.


Yerin froze when someone spoke up. She was awake tihs early?! Now just what kind of bad timing does she have? She slowly faced her sister and she was greeted by a pair of eyes scrutinizing her from head to toe. "Uhm..."


"Well?" Eunha asked with a brow raised. 


Eunha was younger by a year than Yerin but if one would ask who was more mature between the two of them, it was obvious that the younger acted more than her age while the older, well, not so much. 


"Well...we've watched movies together and we simply forgot the time so I've decided to sleep at her house." Yerin blabbered while looking at the floor. Would Eunha buy it? Yerin was not so sure but she has decided not to tell her sister the truth.

 
There was a long pause and Yerin swore she have not gotten more nervous until that moment. She was more scared at her sister getting mad at her than their parents scolding her. Geez, why did she even have a sister so nosy in everything? 


"Hmm, okay," Eunha finally answered back. "Seems like you enjoyed your date with Joy you forgot to call back huh."


"Wait, you called?" Yerin suddenly asked. She fished for her phone and saw 27 missed calls and 36 text messages all coming from Eunha. Where was she when her sister tried to call her? Oh, she was at that woman's company for sure since she would have known her sister called when she was with Joy. "I think I've enjoyed too much." She said as she remembered her escapade with Sinb. 


"Seems like it. Oh well, glad you've enjoyed your date," Eunha said as she walked towards their kitchen. "Good for you unnie."


If you only knew Eunha


"Something happened to your date with Sowon?"


Eunha got herself a milk and poured it in her glass. "Sowon was late. She even forgot we'd go to this food park and we got stranded in traffic while going there. I don't even know what's worse."


The rabbit's in a bad mood and Yerin could not agree more to her sentiments. Well, at least they're still together. 


"But," Eunha said. Yerin was about to go inside her room when Eunha wanted to say something more. "She made sure I won't forget the night unnie." Then a playful smirk appeared on the younger's lips. 


Yerin knew what her sister meant she does not need to hear it verbally. Having Sowon as a girlfriend means a lot of make-outs, especially when the latter forgets important dates with her sister. Sometimes she suspects that Sowon was doing it on purpose so she could have her sister all for herself. God, some ert girlfriend Eunha has.


"She--"


"Nope! Not going to hear it!" Yerin interrupted her sister from talking and covered her ears. She immediately opened her door and went inside it. 


Eunha smiled at her sister's reaction and continued drinking her milk.   

 

-oo0oo-

(4) Symptoms