(30) The Road To Acceptance (1)

Unexpected

(30) The Road To Acceptance (1)

 

Rays of the sun woke Sinb up from sleeping. If she were to be asked, she still does not want to get out of bed. Her dream was amazing enough, having Yerin make her some breakfast and kisses her forehead, too bad Mrs. Sun woke her up. She groaned while stretching her arms. How long has it been since she got Yerin as her girlfriend? 

 

Ah...maybe ten hours already? 

 

She squinted as her hands tried to feel if she has someone beside the bed. Wait. She opened her eyes and scanned the room and saw no trace of Yerin. Where could she be? Did she go to the farmhouse? Suddenly, Sinb felt she was having a competition in getting Yerin's attention. And to some inanimate thing. 

 

She got up from the bed, got the clothes she wore the other night and rolled it into her arms. She went one side and put back her clothes. She tried to glance one last time at the now empty bed and thought where in the hell could Yerin be at this hour. It was still early for a Saturday morning!

 

She went downstairs and heard some clanking of items inside the kitchen. She could also smell something cooking. Something cooking. Sinb got excited all of a sudden that she immediately went down the stairs and checked the kitchen. She was secretly wishing Yerin ditched the farmhouse for her. 

 

And holy cow was she right. 

 

Sinb saw Yerin, her back facing hers, and Sinb swore Yerin's a sinful sight early in the day.

 

Yerin was only wearing nothing but the long sleeves she wore last night. And how did Sinb said that it was the only article of clothing her cute reckless being has? Mrs. Sun helped a lot with the visual for Sinb. With the fabric too thin and the sun's rays seeping through the kitchen windows, Sinb could see Yerin underneath the clothing. 

 

Plus Yerin humming and dancing while cooking made it the more difficult for Sinb to calm down. She was beginning to feel a sudden rush of heat within her. Gosh, if this would be my everyday sight, I don't know how long will I last. 

 

We could tell Sinb was having a good time staring at Yerin. She even took a seat in the kitchen counter and rested her chin on her palms. She was being fed by Yerin's backside and maybe some thoughts that are better left inside the bedroom. Forget breakfast!  

 

"Looks like someone wants to eat someone," Yuju commented as she went to the fridge and took out a pitcher of water. Sinb glared and Yerin went to look at the counter to see Sinb looking at her. Yuju laughed at the surprised faces of the couple and patted Yerin by the shoulder. "I really think you don't need to make her breakfast, Yerin. She's already full by your backside."

 

What?!

 

Yerin blushed at the comment and Sinb's eyes widened at the most horrible joke ever thrown by her weird friend. The freak! How will she able to take it back?! "N-no, I-I'm not even looking Yerin!"

 

Yerin looked at her and pouted. Oh no, not the pout, Sinb cursed inside her head. "Really? I'm not really noticeable eh? So wearing only this was of no use then. You didn't even tried to look at me, and here I thought you'll be ." 

 

Holy mother of cheeseballs!

 

Did she freaking say that?! Now, Sinb was in her own world of chaos trying to appease Yerin. Of course she looked! She even stared at it! And by all powers of Athena did she tried to restrain some dirty thoughts from entering her mind! She was all ... Oh god.

 

And it was this Sinb's ghostly reaction in her that made Yuju and Yerin laugh. Yuju could not contain her laugh that she slapped Yerin's shoulder multiple times and Yerin? Well Yerin was laughing hard too. Sinb looked at them and then realised she has been made a fool. 

 

"Fine, you got me on that one." Sinb scoffed as she composed herself. So early in the morning...

 

Yuju wiped her tears from laughing. "You should have seen your face Chief! That was awesome!" 

 

Sinb glared at Yuju and was thinking of throwing something into her friend's face when another being joined them at the kitchen. Seeing Eunha entered the room, Sinb swore her day got from best to worst. What are they even doing inside her house?!

 

"Morning Eunha!" Yerin greeted her sister as Eunha was still rubbing her eyes and went closer to her unnie. Yerin, of course hugged the bunny. It was only at these times of the day that Eunha was soft to her and not that annoying and nosy sister she got used for most of the day. "I cooked breakfast for all of us, should you wake Sowon up?" 

 

Eunha just shook her head and a low "mmhhm," came from her. She does not feel talking yet as she just got from the couch she slept on. And she does not want to wake Sowon up for the simple fact that she was too lazy to go back to the living room to wake her girlfriend up. So instead, she hugged her sister back and clutched to Yerin's blouse. 

 

Sinb saw all of it and she was not pleased that she cleared . Both Yuju and Yerin saw that glint in Sinb's glaring eyes and Yuju sneakily tried to go out of the kitchen. My, Sinb's all too possessive of Yerin already. Yerin tried to loosen Eunha's hold on her but Eunha insisted in clinging still. 

 

"What a morning I was having," Sinb said as she bore holes to the short woman hugging her girlfriend. 

 

Eunha heard her and threw her own version of a glare. "You're just jealous unnie's hugging me and not you." 

 

That sent Sinb's eyebrow to twitch. Does Eunha want a fight with her?! Hell she would give it anytime. 

 

Yerin hit Eunha's head lightly as she tired to go back to cooking. "Don't try to change her mood Eunha. You don't want to get yourself in a losing fight again." 

 

What?! "Excuse me unnie, but are you siding with her?" Eunha whined and puffed her cheeks were like a rabbit munching carrots. Yerin nodded and smiled and all the more Eunha felt betrayed. "Oh my god unnie. Fine, fine." She deadpanned and just went straight to the fridge. 

 

Yuju shook her head slightly as she went out of the kitchen and chuckling all to herself. Umji just got out of the bathroom and saw her girlfriend trying to stifle her laugh. "Something must have happened that you can't stop laughing Yuju." She greeted the redhead. 

 

Yuju noticed her and kissed Umji's crown as a morning greeting. "I was just thinking that now Sinb and Yerin's in a real relationship, Eunha thought they were from the start and ever since, those two never gotten any closer except on fighting each other." She was still laughing while relaying her thoughts out to Umji. 

 

"They're fighting?" Umji asked worriedly. While it was true that both of them despised each other, it really never crossed Umji's mind that they will bicker early in the morning. Umji sighed. Just when will those two stop quarrelling and accept the fact that they will meet more than often from now on?

 

----

 

Everyone was having their breakfast when a doorbell was heard. No one wanted to get to the door to open since they were practically noisy in the dining room. Well, it was jut Sinb and Eunha bickering over some eggs and Yuju and Sowon trying to calm them. Umji just focused on her plate while massaging her temples. She swore she will be having a major headache coming from the bickering duo. And Yerin? Yerin could not help but sigh a little more. 

 

The door bell kept on ringing and Yerin grumpily stood up from the chair. "Let me just get to the door." She announced and went to open the front door. She was practising smiling before opening in case it was someone they knew but when she opened the door, all she saw was a white box on the door mat. 

 

A package? But where's the delivery girl?

 

Yerin's eyes scanned the front lawn for possible signs or presence of the courier service, but none was in sight. That's weird. She looked again at the suspicious white box and her eyes widened when some realisation hit her.

 

Fudge! What if this was some freaking bomb?!

 

Yerin tried to kick the box to check if it would detonate at her. Some risky measures she took there. But she heard nothing and nothing happened. What the freak?

 

She stooped and carefully opened the lid of the box and what she saw was a bag, a purse, and a letter. Yerin got herself familiarised with the bag as it was the one Sinb used yesterday. She must have left it somewhere, Yerin thought. Oh. Sinb must have left it at the karaoke hub! She remembered Sinb was not having any bag with her last night. 

 

Did Eunseo came here to bring it back? 

 

Yerin scanned the area again checking any signs of the dreaded ex-girlfriend of Aphrodite's daughter. She does not want to see Eunseo to be honest. But it would be rude if she would say that out loud. Maybe a 'thank you' should be enough for returning Sinb's things. 

 

"What are you taking so long?" Sinb suddenly asked that jolted Yerin. Yerin swore her heart leapt out from her chest because of that. Geez, can people stop saying things out of the blue?! 

 

"Someone returned your things and I bet it could be Eunseo who wants to return it to you," Yerin said while standing up to meet her girlfriend. "And she left a note."

 

"Are you mad?" Sinb asked warily. She still have not told Yerin the whole thing on why she was at some karaoke hub last night. Oh girl, somehow Sinb wanted the ground to eat her alive on that spot. 

 

Yerin shook her head no and smiled. "I already have you, so why should I? Unless..."

 

Unless what? Sinb thought for possible things Yerin might say to her.

 

"Unless what you said last night weren't true and your eyes are still looking for someone else like her." 

 

What?! How did Yerin came to think about that? She long forgotten to be a player for pete's sake! Sinb even promised herself she would gorge her eyeballs out if ever that would happen! 

 

If ever that would happen which is impossible. She was head over heels over her cute reckless being!

 

"What I told you is true," Sinb straightforwardly answered. "These eyes are only yours Ms. Jung. And please I only asked that to check if you're okay with Eunseo still clinging around." 

 

Yerin pouted, Does Sinb still wants Eunseo to hang around with? Damn. "I would be lying if I don't find it awkward, but since you're my mine now, I should be clinging on that note right?" 

 

Sinb smiled. Yerin need to start in putting trust to her. "Of course."

 

"So should I tell you to drop that ex-girlfriend now? I mean, that is if you want to," Yerin cutely wished as she fiddled her fingers. "I'm not forcing you."

 

Sinb chuckled and pecked Yerin's left cheek. Oh, for all things cute and adorable, Sinb could not just help herself but to kiss her alright?! She saw how surprised Yerin was that she chuckled a little bit more before answering, "You should force me Yerin. You have every right to do it now." 

 

"T-then could you?" Yerin hesitantly asked. Sinb now laughed at her and she realised what she did that she shook her head. "I-I mean, drop her already! P-Please?"

 

Sinb took another kiss to Yerin, this time a peck on the lips to stop the woman from rambling. Her cute reckless being was really good-natured huh? She purposely went to Yerin's ear and let her breath graze to her girlfriend's skin. "Let me think about it." Then she leaned away and winked at Yerin before going back to their dining area. 

 

What. The. Freak. 

 

"W-wait Bi!" Yerin called Sinb back. "How about your things here?"

 

Sinb glanced back and threw that Sinb-kind-of-cute-smile at Yerin. "Just leave it there, I could have another bag for work. Something that was not even touched by Eunseo. I should never get you jealous right?"

 

----

 

Eunseo scoffed and smiled bitterly as she found herself walking away from Jessica's office. Their agreement was done, and her money in a Gucci bag Jessica prepared for her. How did it came to this? Eunseo does not know. 

 

Oh wait. 

 

She does know. 

 

She was the one that came running inside Jessica's office one day wanting to have her approval in getting Sinb back. She had taken Sinb for granted and she had only realised it when Sinb left her in that parking lot. Everyday for her felt empty and everything she would do, she finds hard not to think about the caring girlfriend she had. 

 

Eunseo knew she messed up big time. 

 

She lost the love of her life and not only that, but the insurance she made Sinb sign too. 

 

And maybe that was the main reason besides the fact that she misses Sinb. Without Sinb, she could not secure the insurance and the money that was in SInb's account could not be hers. She had the perfect plan as everything was set. 

 

But girl, she ruined it.

 

And that night at the Karaoke hub? She realised one thing.

 

Sinb would never call her name again. 

 

----

 

Saturday afternoon and both Sinb and Yerin were left inside the house. The other two couples decided to spend the day wandering through cinemas and parks. And since Sinb was pregnant, they all decided not to invite the duo and just scrambled to get out of the house once breakfast was finished. Sowon did not even have time to fix herself as Eunha immediately dragged her out. 

 

So the newly couple was left to their own devices, but Sinb does not mind. She would even be thankful if they were to be stuck in an island as long as Yerin was with her... especially if Yerin would not change her clothes. And maybe Yerin heard what was running through her head most of the day, because her cute reckless being kept the clothes to .

 

And when Sinb reached her limit and excused herself to the bathroom, Yerin grabbed her hand, shook her head and whispered that she's not going anywhere. Oh girl, Sinb thought that afternoon. Who would not want to have with their partner? Not Sinb. 

 

Sinb noted how Yerin was rough and gentle all at the same time she could not process anything but to hold Yerin's waist as her cute reckless being was kissing her senseless. Sinb panted and arched her back when she felt how fantastic it was to have hickeys made by Yerin. "Y-you seemed not satisfied last n-night," she managed to say despite the heavy breaths. 

 

Yerin just kept on nibbling, kissing and her nape, her collarbones and that gap between her mounds. Sinb's mind was running in circles she swore she was seeing stars. Damn, I would really lose my mind. And we're still inside the bathroom for pete's sake! 

 

Yerin stopped what she was doing to inhale the much needed oxygen and smirked at the weakening Sinb against her hold. "Trust me Bi, I could satisfy myself on everything but not with you. I could even imagine myself ing you all day long and I wouldn't be satisfied still."

 

Holy fudge...

 

Sinb's eyes widened as she processed what Yerin said to her. Now that was downright being rude! She slapped Yerin's shoulder to which the brunette just laughed at. "Y-you byuntae! I didn'--!"

 

She gasped as Yerin suddenly pushed a finger or two inside her. There was even no on that part! Sinb really swore her cute reckless being was forgetting she was even pregnant in the first place. But it, she ing likes how she was being handled roughly! 

 

"Hey," Yerin whispered to her ear. "The bathroom's small for us. Would you mind if we do it in the living room?"

 

Sinb was clutching tightly at Yerin's sleeves, afraid she might lose consciousness at how her girlfriend was doing her. But that question suddenly threw her off. "Why still ask?" She complained through rugged breaths. She really does not want to be stopped, especially when she was having a talk to St. Pietra to enter heaven. "You could me anywhere and I won't mind. You cou--what the freak Yerin?!" 

 

Sinb was caught off guard when Yerin carried her bridal style and immediately went out of the bathroom. "You said I could do you anywhere Bi." Yerin said, a mischievous smile playing in her lips. Just where will she take her? 

 

Then all Sinb could do was to gasp more when she saw Yerin taking her in their backyard. Oh geez...not the backyard! People would see them! "No, no, no, no," Sinb said and all she heard was Yerin chuckling.

 

Her cute reckless being was enjoying this too much. 

 

"Now to find a place where we could continue," Yerin declared and all Sinb wished that afternoon were for their neighbours to not even try to look at their windows.

 

----

 

"Sinb Baby!" Jessica greeted as both her and Tiffany went inside the house. They decided to visit again unannounced. And nope, they are not for some vacation but rather to meet Yerin formally. Maybe accepting her? Tiffany could only wish that nothing could go wrong at the meeting. 

 

But what a sight had greeted them. 

 

There in the living room, was their daughter cuddled up against Yerin's arms, her head resting on her girlfriend's chest and both were sleeping soundly. But that was not what caught Jessica's observant eyes. What she saw were the various articles of clothing scattered on the floor.

 

"Do you want to take your promise back?" Tiffany asked Jessica as she looked at their daughter's black nightgown on the floor. "I could give you three seconds."

 

Jessica's eyebrow twitched. The hell Yerin was having with her daughter?! Did she forget that her baby was pregnant?! "What in the world are they doing having while Sinb is pregnant?!" She hissed. 

 

Jessica just chuckled quietly and went near her wife and whispered. "Hey, having while the other is pregnant is just normal. And I bet it's more thrilling."

 

Jessica grew red at what her wife stated that she looked at Tiffany incredulously. "Oh my god Tiff. If that part is more thrilling why didn't you have with me when I was pregnant?" 

 

"Oh that..." Tiffany trailed. Did she just put herself in a landmine? Oh girl... 

 

----

 

To say that the atmosphere in the living room was tensed and awkward was lowkey. Yerin could not describe what she was feeling now that Jessica saw her sleeping with Sinb . Looked like she should not have taken Sinb outside for some make-out. 

 

Both Sinb and Yerin sat quietly in the sofa, fully clothes and stealing glances at one another. They are figuring out how to weather another Jessica storm. Yerin was silently wishing this was all a dream.

 

But a clearing of the throat proved that Yerin would really face Jessica in the most awkward situation at all. Just how could she explain that she had with her daughter? Ugh, damn her lustful hormones! 

 

"W-Why did you visit unannounced again moms?" Sinb nervously asked. She was thinking that her parents would leave the company again and leave her with the work. Oh fudge, now that she thought of it, she should file a three month leave next month since she's approaching her last trimester. "Is it related to work again?"

 

"Who told you it's related with work?" Jessica threw a question back at her daughter. She was seated in one couch beside the long one the couple was sharing. "Can't we just visit our daughter without intentions of leaving the company again?" 

 

Sinb scoffed. "But you always visit me together just to inform me that I'll be managing the company again. What's new?"

 

"This is something new," Tiffany cut the chase. "Your mom Jessica is here to talk to Yerin." 

 

Yerin stiffened when she heard her name. Oh good Lord, please... She's not in the mood for some insults. But what happened next was what surprised Sinb's cute reckless being. 

 

Jessica went to sit beside Yerin and hugged her. Tiffany just smiled at the gesture and Sinb was confused. It was a mix of awkward, relief and tension as Yerin seemed to be frozen in her spot. What would she react even?!

 

Jessica leaned away and showed Yerin her smile. Whoah, Jessica Jung was smiling! Yerin thought to herself. So Sinb's monster mom was capable of smiling too huh? That's some news. 

 

But why?

 

"I'm glad you overcame and turned Sinb's taste according to who you are," Jessica said and it all the more confused Yerin. "And to be honest Yerin, I liked you from the start. I just don;t like what my baby did to you."

 

Wait. What?

 

"What did I even do?" Sinb butted in to ask. 

 

"The first time we saw her, your mom really had to make a double look if she really was the woman she saw in the elevator," Tiffany explained to her daughter. "Because you made her wear something that was not even her liking I think. Jessica told me how much you wanted to present Yerin the way you present your other girlfriends to us just by looking at your girlfriend that day. And I think that made her pissed." 

 

Yerin now understood what that meant. So that was why Jessica was so hard on her. But there was one thing left unanswered and she braved herself to ask, "Just how did you know that I changed your daughter?" 

 

Jessica and Tiffany smiled a sly one. "Well let's just say that one butterfly came to me and asked for my baby. And instead of just giving it up freely, I made her test the waters both of you were treading."

 

"You mean Eunseo?" Sinb warily asked. Did Eunseo came to Jessica to win her back? She held out her hand to grab Yerin's and held it tightly. She knew that Yerin was finding it awkward every time Eunseo's name was blurted out. She just found out about this that day. 

 

Tiffany nodded. "But she gave up when you left her at the hub. She realised that she couldn't intrude your relationship with Yerin now."

 

Yerin blushed. Does that mean that Jessica and Tiffany knew what she did that night? She suddenly felt embarrassed. 

 

"Oh! Speaking of last night, I saw what you did there Yerin!" Jessica giddily said. "And I approve! How I wish Tiff could be as romantic as you though." She slapped Yerin's shoulders because of cheeriness remembering the event yesternight. 

 

Sinb's eyes widened. "Y-you were stalking us?! Oh my god, mom!"

 

Tiffany laughed at the shocked and red expression of the couple. "Your mom has ways." 

 

----  

 

Yerin placed Sinb on top of the table and she saw how red Sinb was. "Why are you so red Bi?"

 

Sinb just hid her face while her hands were on top of Yerin's shoulders. "Y-You ert! You really had to take me outside just to have with me!" 

 

Yerin laughed at the shy Sinb in front of her. Oh goodness gracious! She really loved how Sinb could be shy all of a sudden. They just did it on top of the picnic table and now that they were finished, Sinb reverted to this shy being in front of her. "But you told me you don't mind where I take you?"

 

"B-but you freaking told me that we're going to do it in the living room! W-what if others saw?" There were a hint of apprehension in Sinb and Yerin pouted. Not because Yerin felt sad or anything that Sinb did not want what they did but rather to tease Sinb. 

 

"Aww c'mon Bi, don't you think it's much more thrilling if someone saw us?" Oh. The ert in herself really jumped out that time. Sinb's face was priceless when she heard what Yerin said. 

 

"By the grace of Mother Mary, you really are a ert!" Sinb complained as she tried to get off from the picnic table. She was beet red and her heart was thumping loudly inside her chest. She was oh so embarrassed that they had to do it outside but... She liked making out with Yerin. No, scratch that, she loved making out with her cute reckless being.

 

Yerin did not let her go and just placed both of her hands to Sinb's cheeks and directed them upwards. "Look at the stars Bi. They're starting to glow now." 

 

And Sinb did as what she was told and what a sight she has seen. The heavens are entering the twilight zone and she saw the moon shining in between the full night and sunset. Stars are starting to show and they were glowing a faint light since it was not full night yet. 

 

Somehow she was taken what happened last night. How the heavenly bodies showered Yerin and illuminated her whole being for her eyes to see. It was a magical moment for Sinb, one thing she would never dare to forget. 

 

Sinb may have forgotten that she was still all over and that they were still outside, but she does not care as she got lost in the heavenly bodies up above. Yerin just stared at Aphrodite's daughter, her eyes travelling from Sinb's face, to her neck, to the secy collarbones, to the baby bump, and to her womanhood, all bare and full for her to see. It was like a masterpiece to Yerin's eyes and how she thanked the Gods that night Sinb was hers. 

 

While Sinb was lost in the stars, Yerin was lost in Sinb's whole being. 

 

"I love you Sinb," She whispered and Sinb lowered her head to look at her girlfriend and smiled. "More than the flowers, the stars, the moon, the sun... No, more than the universe itself. I'm so in love with you and even those words couldn't convey how much I truly feel."

 

"You're always smooth," Sinb commented as she pecked her girlfriend's nose. "I love you too, Yerin."

 

"But really Sinb. I'm dead serious proposing here," Yerin pouted. But when she heard Sinb laughed, she laughed too. "My, I guess you really can't take my words seriously now that I think you're sleepy from all the action."    

 

Yerin was going to let go of the brief but magical moment. She was even starting to lean away and Sinb inside the house when Aphrodite's daughter stopped her. "Hmm?"

 

"Tell me more," Sinb said softly as she pulled Yerin closer and snuggled against the crook of Yerin neck. "I want to hear more of it."

 

Yerin smiled and hugged the Sinb. "I already told you that I love you so much even the words 'I love you' could not be the right term for it. What do you want to hear?"

 

Sinb kissed Yerin's neck that made Yerin closed her eyes from the sensation. "Tell me I'm yours..." Sinb trailed as she went down to kiss Yerin's collarbone and it. 

 

"Tell me I'm the only one..." 

 

Then a kiss she made on Yerin's left ear. 

 

"Tell me that you will never leave..."

 

She kissed Yerin's nose and stopped midway when she reached Yerin's lips. 

 

"Tell me all that you want to say Yerin..."

 

Then she locked her lips with Yerin's, her hands on either side of Yerin's face cupping it. 

 

"And all of those things I will say to you twice because I think I love you more... way more than what you think." Sinb said sincerely. 

 

Yerin smiled at what she heard and she took the initiative to seal their words. They locked their lips, like puzzles that matched perfectly and when they part, like a masterpiece of Gian Lorenzo Bernini. Air of breaths hitting both their faces and how Yerin loved that moment. 

 

She swore she would never forget their shared moment, for the universe to see and their hearts dancing along under the twilight zone. 

 

-oo0oo-

(31) The Road to Acceptance (2)

 

-oo0oo-

I just found out that I could not really make an updateas I used to before because there's just a lot of things to do now especially with the Christmas coming in. So I'm hoping that some of you could wait for the next update. I may or may not update almost everyday but I'll try to update as soon as I can. 

Also, we are nearing its end. I will miss updating this story when that time comes but for now, I hope you would find yourselves enjoying the rest of the chapters. 

Take care people! Ciao!