clueless valentines (nachang)

The adventures
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

For all the single valentines days that nayeon has gone through. she's gotten none the wiser about peoples romantic advances on her. like. okay.

example number one: she completely misread the card and roses in her locker. literally misreading the name on the card "nayeon" for the girl next to her "nayoung". that was in the first year of high school and apparently, the hapkido leader had sent it (he and nayoung were dating now).

skipping like, two years of pure thickheadedness. example number nth: nayeon had been asked to a movie. being nayeon, she brought mina because they both had wanted to see the new pooh movie. in conclusion, nayeon should tell people to be more specific when they ask to "hang out".
 

 

like, super specific.

 

"um, what's does... exactly... that mean?" nayeon blinks, remembering the text that sana had sent her about asking for in depth context when speaking with another human.

"will you, meaning you, go out with me, go out meaning can you please help me with my music homework?"

she expects some sort of declaration of love to be in between the lines but... no, there's nothing. and that's kinda refreshing. well, as refreshing as a plead from one of the school's star students can be. also, they are in the middle of the hallway with a bunch of people so if nayeon refuses, hundreds of lovesick teenagers will probably maul her... because son chaeyong is popular.

so nayeon laughs awkwardly behind a awkward mask and nods, "I uh, sure."

chaeyoung's face brightens. "okay, well, can you meet me in an hour at the music room?"

she nods again, watching as the shorter girl checks her phone before disappearing and normally, that's completely and utterly rude to leave someone like that but nayeon is busy trying to sink into the floor to avoid people's prying eyes with the single thought of; "wow, studying on valentines? weird girl." stuck in her mind.

 

.

 

okay, so maybe. she didn't think this whole "helping out someone" thing.

for starters, how did son chaeyoung, the same frickin son chaeyong who literally had her art hanged up in an art gallery or something, know where to find her, im nayeon. who for the record, had friends, but not more then chaeyoung.

second, maybe nayeon had been caught singing around campus before but that was just a minor enjoyment and no way in the world had she ever taken an actual *serious* music anything (well, there was a time when she was nine but musical camp was watching musicals for a week). how was she going to help with music homework?!

"unnie, breathe." a gentle pitched voice whispers in her ear and nayeon jumps, slapping mina's arm a second later.

"you scared me." she says indignantly.

"you don't say."

nayeon scoffs, mina was getting an attitude after dating sana, she blames her innocent friend's corruption on that girl. "my poor innocent child," nayeon coos, "aigoo, sana-ssi is turning you into a nasty baby."

"part of the school thinks we have a mommy kink." mina informs her blankly.

while that's funny and all, nayeon fakes a laugh, prefering more to focus on what failure will be produced in precisely twenty minutes. "too bad you're dating a brat though."

"she's not that bad." when mina objects, nayeon shrugs opting to pat the girl's head absentmindedly. "its valentines day, unnie."

"i haven't forgotten. if you di

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter