Klutz and Coffee? (Yujuna)

The adventures
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

(Requested by the wonderful 'sisinurlaili'

 

 

Yuju wouldn't say that she was a klutz. No. Because she wasn't. ("Lies, Lie- OW!" "Thanks Umji-yah,"), it's just this particular day that everytime she took a step, she managed to trip or do something entirely too embarrassing for her and something entirely too funny for her friends, Sowon and Umji.

 

"Unnie, watch where you're going," The youngest out of the three bent down to help Yuju who was laying face first on the floor, "Help us, Sowon-unnie," Which is directed to the oldest, she's laughing too hard as she picked up the thrown bag and slipped her arm underneath Yuju's.

 

"You're heavy and a klutz." Sowon laughed out, even if she easily pulled the girl up to her feet.

 

Yuju sniffed, swatting the older with a hand as she said good-naturedly, "Long legs don't make a good personality, do they?" before darting away a few feet only to promptly trip again on her own legs.

 

"......"

 

They shared a glance, momentarily ignoring the failing Yuju on the ground and sighed, "Klutz."

 

"It's only because you two are here... You could be my bad luck!" Yuju faceplanted into the grass, ignoring the wet dew.

 

With a tug, Sowon pulled her up and Umji dusted off her school uniform carefully.

 

"I think you're just a bad luck charm to yourself," Sowon commented. She rolled her eyes at the group of students who chuckled as they walked by, bowing slightly but turned back to say dreamily, "Irene-sunbaenim just passed."

 

She shook out of it, glaring at the knowing look her clumsy friend was smirking out while Umji just sighed at them both, "C'mon guys, we'll miss lunch and Yerin unnie,"

 

As always, Umji was right. The older two shivered to think of being late to meet up with Yerin, last time it had happened...

 

("Ow ow ow!! Call off your girlfriend, SinB-ah."

 

"No."

 

They both wished to live.)

 

"It's not my fault that she's too caught up in the sunbaenims," Yuju said, blowing a stream of air up to ruffle her bangs.

 

"Hey! They just...look alright, okay?"

 

A pointed stare from Umji got them walking.

 

Yuju continued, "You should find some love, unnie."

 

"Trying to get rid of me, eh?"

 

"Wha-- no! Of course not, I didn't mean that."

 

An arm was slung over Yuju's shoulders, and a laugh reached her ears, "I'm kidding, my pabo friend."

 

"Yah, unnies. I'm not a walking chauffeur," Umji called, her arms holding her own plus Yuju's backpack, she quickly reminded them as they neared the cafeteria.

 

The chatter of people from within, halted all conversations between them (Yuju whispered an apology to Umji) and, scoping about, Sowon quickly lead the trio to a table.

 

"This place is too lou-"

 

A clattering tray interrupted Yuju, "Hello losers!" SinB announced over the noise, "I'm here to brighten up your day with absolutely nothing, I don't like any of you."

 

Yerin popped down next to her girlfriend and snickered, "I'm also here to inform you that Eunha-yah had a student council meeting, she'll be a little later,"

 

It was mostly directed to Yuju who was smiling like an idiot at the mention of the pretty vice president of the student body. Which...in further thought, was probably the reason that she tripped a lot when she was with Eunha.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter