She wished (part three, Joyrene)

The adventures
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

(A/N anyone think it's terrible? - raises hand- ME! Sorry. -_-

 

Sooyoung has never been a person to run away from a problem. This particular problem, however, took much longer for her to figure out and deal with.

 

She nearly spent the last few weeks trying to think up the perfect combination of words to display her feelings, she's definitely accepted her fate with romance and quietly promises never to fall in love on purpose.

 

Because really. Who wants to kill themselves over a relationship.

 

(Sooyoung wishes a lot of things).

 

.

 

She watches with an awkward smile, only to be suddenly pushed to the side by an emotionless Joohyun who storms out of the room.

 

It's 2 in the morning, rain is pouring and there are two broken hearts laying on the floor.

 

.

 

Sooyoung is walking freely around the building and a hand reaches around to spin her.

 

"Seungwan-unnie?" she says, surprised.
"We haven't seen each other in a few days, how are you?"

 

They were taking a slight rest on command of others, working with a promotion coming up always had a few people fainting because of overworking and stress.

 

With an eyebrow raised, Sooyoung shrugs, "Nothing much, unnie. I have an appointment though, so you'll have to excuse me." she lies, scooting away quickly and leaves a bewildered Seungwan in the halls.

 

(she doesn't look back in time to see the words about Joohyun moping on the tip of the older girl's lips)

 

.

 

Joohyun has absolutely no reason to cry in the middle of the night but here she is, feeling about ready to start bawling.

 

She has no right because Sooyoung did nothing wrong. She was just asking for a way out of the sticky hole feelings can make-- Joohyun knows the feeling.

 

Every time that she tries to contact Sooyoung, nothing goes through and even if they are part of the same group, somehow, Joohyun can't find her.

 

The hole she has now isn't just full of sticky, mashed together feelings, it's mixed with a bit of red heat and soreness. So yes, Joohyun would be lying if she said that she hadn't slipped into Seungwan's bed the past few nights.

 

.

 

"You know that she wants to see you, right?"

 

Yerim's voice breaches the quietness of the training room, as the two of them sit on the floor and Sooyoung replies quietly, "I don't know, it's confusing,"

 

She laughs soberly, "she just...left, pushed me away and I haven't seen her since."

 

"You're not as clever as you think you are, unnie."

 

The fan beats a steady thrum and it feels cool, "that what am I? I'm supposed to stop liking her, I'm not supposed to feel like I've snapped a wrist."
 

The older girl zips shut before anything else bubbles out and they finish training quietly.

.

 

It's normal. Everything is normal.

 

But it's not at the same time because Sooyoung is missing the way Joohyun always offered a quiet hand when things weren't the best, the little snacks that may or may not have appeared in the corner of the training room with a post-it note (You're doing great, Sooyoung.  the pretty writing could only be from one person.)
 

 

 

"I've been an idiot."

 

She mutters out one night.

 

The convenience store is empty and doesn't answer.

 

It's ironically 2 in the morning, Sooyoung snuck out from their dorm in the rain to buy some cheap warmable food to eat after her lengthy schedule and with her luck, she forgot to grab an umbrella.

 

Her mind is buzzing as she picks up a plastic covered package and brings it over to the checkout counter where a clerk is looking entirely too cheerful, "Hi! Is all I can get you?" She asks brightly as Sooyoung checks the name-tag, 'Jung Wheein' before nodding.

 

The clerk looks older but in a childish manner that radiates cheerfulness, there's a tiny stain near

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter