Weird unnie (Wheesun)

The adventures
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Prompt: Wheein is (illegally?) taken out of the hospital on a outside date and meets a weird unnie.
 

 

"I'm fine."

 

Wheein stressed the words carefully, using bigger hand motions to emphasis the meaning.

 

"Sorry, sorry, I jus- It's uh, really hard not seeing you jump around." Hyejin apologised, which made Wheein's eyebrow go up a few inches; The dark haired girl definitely didn't act this way the last time she had broke her ankle.

 

"What'd you do?" She narrowed her eyes, frowning suspiciously.

 

"Welllll, you know, I kinda convinced the doctor to let you out for a bit and uh, we're going to meet a friend?"

 

Hyejin offered a smile that didn't quite reach her eyes from where Wheein could see her at the foot of the hospital bed. That was nice that at least one person was mildly afraid of her.

 

"You know I don't like to go out." The bedridden girl let out a silent sigh. "and besides, everyone always pities me. It's annoying."

 

"I promise! She's really nice!"

 

While that didn't exactly adress her concerns, Wheein appreciated her friend's enthusiasm. Over the past few months, everything had most definitely gone down at a ninety degree angle but Hyejin had most helpfully done her best to stay with her at all times. She felt guilty for things that Hyejin missed because of her, and after a moment of thinking, Wheein shrugged.

 

"Alright, sure." She signed, "Let's go meet your friends."

 

.

 

An hour later, Wheein had been checked over by the nurses, dumped in a wheelchair, with IVs sticking out of her arm, and was being wheeled out by Hyejin.

 

"How did you manage this, anyway?" Wheein leaned back, staring at the bleak white halls she had memorised for the past few years.

 

"I talked with your doctor."

 

"You better not have seduced Docer Moon."

 

"I didn't." Hyejin sniffed as they turned a corner, bowing her head a little to the staff, "But I mean, I might have."

 

Rolling her eyes, the blonde just waved her on. Feelings were bubbling beneath the surface. This was the first time Wheein had gotten out in a while, either always choosing to stay home or never having anything to do but stay home. It coul

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter