easily falling in love (Sahyo)

The adventures
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"...You can't be serious." Sana knows that the people in front of her are most likely judging her for mumbling to herself but she can't freaking help it if she can't be bothered to pay money to get premium music and that just then her data had run out.
 
"Oh my freaking gosh, I am freaking serious. Did I not pay the bill?!" She squeaks, ignoring the sleepy glares shot at her. "This... This is unfair."

Truly, disgustingly unfair. Sana finds the situation unamusing and can't even do anything because obviously it's hard to when one is flying over water on a fifteen hour flight. From. Freaking. America. She doesn't have anything against the country, but she's spent more than a month there and all she wants is to curl up in her bed. Unfortunately, there had been a layover plus a delay. So that makes things all the more peachy. Not really. 

"I swear, I just wanted to listen to twit. Why world? Why?" 

She bangs her head on the travel pillow in her hands-- or well, she tries to and remembers half a second into it that there is actual humans around so that seems kinda weird, obviously, but her skills are not quite on point and she smashes her face into the pillow anyway. 

"Um... Are you okay, miss?" 

And also unfortunately for herself, the flight attendant's voice comes up from behind her, sounding like a horrible attempt to be quiet but ultimately failing. Sana knows her, she's always on the flights that the japanese girl takes (she's not saying that she books the same air line after an embarrassing flight but that's kinda exactly what she's saying).

"Ah, not exactly." Sana coughs, lifting her head out of the pillow and while normally, this is a big hit to her ego, she considers flight attendant girl enough of a friend to not be completely embarrassed. She says sheepishly, "My data ran out." 

The flight attendant just stands there, not in usual business mode and Sana kinda wonders if anything she said on the last flight had offended the girl or something but then she starts laughing. Unconsciously, Sana breathes out a pent up breath. 

"You're serious, huh. No planning or downloading in case this happened?" Flight attendant girl whispers.

"Not really?" 

"Aish, kids these days." 

The uniformed girl sighs, hands gravitating to her hips and making an mock disapproving face at Sana. 

"Aren't you like... The same age as me?" Sana asks confused, cause this girl definitely looks young or at least a bit older then herself. 

"1997"

Mentally, its just another blow to the ego. Apparently, all people younger then her are destined to appear older.

"Oh."

"In anycase," flight attendant says helpfully, "i can hotspot yo--" 

Just then a voice calls out "Attendant?" and the girl leans down to quickly whisper, "the password is goddess, name; narcissistic Nayeon." 

What the heck. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter