I ♥ you (Wheesun)

The adventures
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(prompt: a glance into the life of our two angels. 

 

"Uh, why are your hands purple?" Yongsun felt the need to ask.

"That is a good question."

The girl in front of her however just looked mildly confused, as if the speculation of purple hands wasn't obvious-- which, it was.

"I was studying with the dye of a purple potato and I realised what an interesting paint it could make, so I kinda fingerpainted the entire living room?" Wheein grins puppishly, bounding up to snuggle Yongsun in a warm embrace. 

"The entire living room? You mean the one we just painted white?" 

"Yeah?" 

It's not the worst thing that could happen, Yongsun breathes deeply as she waddles towards said room, dragging the younger girl along. And really, it's not too bad, at least Wheein has some artistic sense. Just... Really purple. 

Yongsun sighs before turning around to plant a kiss on Wheein's forehead, "Go study or play, I'll make dinner, ok?" she says cheerfully, "I like the room a lot. It's pretty." 

She knows she said the right thing when the bright light in Wheein's eyes spark and she nods, bounding away into the crazy halls of the house. 

But really, who expected Yongsun to ever be in the position of dating a possible insane artist. That's right. Nobody. 

"Do you think that this potato will be a good test subject fot my portfolio?" Wheein asks over a dinner of literal potatoes. 

Yongsun barely pauses in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter