Welcome back (2na-ish)

The adventures
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

when the girl's skin cracks open and bleeds red, mina knows it time to get help. 

.

its bittersweet when sana greets her with a coy smile, even more when she automatically lifts her neck, laying bare miles of pale delicate skin. mina contains the monster inside however, shaking her head silently, ignoring the confused look that sana sports as she leans against the door. she pulls out a small girl from behind her then.

mina blinks and suddenly, they're in the witch's apartment.

"she's a werewolf, no?"

she nods, trying to avoid eye contact but sana's fingers wrap around her chin a second later, warm lips touching her cold ones. "we'll fix her, okay?"


during the time it takes though, for the witch to work, mina picks her fingers till they run a sorta liquid clearish black. it tastes worse then demon blood as she it off, but maybe that's just because it's her own-- or that she hasn't fed for a while. 

unfortunately, sana quickly picks up on that particular fact. "you haven't visited anyone for the past few months," she says quietly, stooped over a pot, "yuna tells me that her mina checks up on you." 

"only for a quarter hour, i can't kill her anyway, can i?" 

sana laughs, "she's sweet and they're a sweet couple." mina swears she heard 'and we would be too' but maybe that's just her hope speaking. she watches the older pour something down the werewolf's mouth and immediately began to start coughing. 

"she's malnourished but werewolves can live through that, right? oh, and a few flesh injuries." mina gives sana a 'really look and sana just shrugs, "what? i' ve never had a werewolf on my couch." 

"you a--" 

"what am i doing here?" interrupts said werewolf, voice squeaky and not really giving off the feeling of big bad wolf as she got even paler seeing the vampire and witch playfully bicker with each other. 

it almost reminds mina of the first time she had met sana; not in such nice conditions, rather it being cold and damp, blood splattered every which way and bodies in healthy numbers piled around. she had been huddled in the midst of it, so confused as to why her neck hurt, why red seemed to smell so good. perhaps it hadn't been exactly the right

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter