Slips (Sejeong x Tzuyu)

The adventures
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Sejeong really didn't mean to let out a cluster of words when a stranger student picked a seat right in front of her.

 

Well, she didn't intentionally mean to let them out, but for starters; she is particularly weak in holding words when pretty people are close (this student is way too pretty from just a hint of side profile), second, the moment the transfer student sat down, a wave of perfume blew back in Sejeong's face with no warning. It smelled like... Fresh something, mixed with something.

 

opened, "Wow, you smell nice."

 

While the class was used to Sejeong's occasional comments, this made them begin snickering and said girl lowered her head onto the desk, trying to pray that the student didn't hear.

 

That hope shattered when a quiet voice spoke up, "And you don't."

 

The class howled, and Sejeong's ears turned red.

 

She regretted her stupid, loud mouth.

 

__

 

"It wasn't my fault!"

 

Sooyoung snorted, tossing a ball up into the air before catching it, "Sure, says the girl who is, in most cases, the one at fault."

 

"You're Satan." Sejeong barked from her spot on the bleachers.

 

"Yeah, I get that a lot. I'm trying to tone it down for Joohyun-unnie."

 

She threw the ball towards her and the brunette caught it easily. "If only unnie could see how you really act," Sejeong sunk back down onto her back, "Now I have to take showers twice a day. I don't smell that bad!"

 

Sooyoung shook her head, "Yeah you do."

 

"Jerk."

 

"Love you too!"

 

__

 

"You actually don't smell that bad," Hana shrugged, head resting on Mina's shoulder. "I was surprised."

 

"That's... not the most calming thing to hear. Especially when the prettiest girl in class insults you!" Sejeong wailed sadly as she took a bite of her rice.

 

"It's better than getting knocked unconscious by your crush."

 

She takes another bite soberly, watching the older girl subtlety jab Mina with a remembrance to the previous year. Mina protested, "I didn't know you were there, unnie!"

 

"Meh." Hana sniffed, having gotten away with her hint.
 

"At least you two are friends." Mumbled Sejeong, a bit of sauce innocently off her fingers, ignoring the glare Hana directed at her.

 

Okay, maybe Hana was sorta stuck in a one sided love, but that doesn't improve Sejeong's hopeful chances of getting anywhere with the girl in her class. Or, should she say, doesn't improve her chances of getting out of being a third wheel (sooyoung isn't any help, she could use another friend). 

 

"Anyway, see you losers."

 

The

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter