Stop ignoring me (2na)

The adventures
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

(A/N. If anything is wrong, I'm sorry. Never read the books or watched the movies. 

 

Mina jumped when a hand wrapped around her ever so meticulously straightened tie and dragged her into an empty classroom in the tower. The door shut with a clink before the person let go of their grip and spun around with a more then irritated expression in their face. 

 

With the green, striped tie pulled loosely out of their sweater and robes tossed haphazardly around, Sana looked messy and utterly attractive with a irritated look on her face, arms crossed and glasses slipping down her nose. "Are you honestly avoiding me?" She exclaimed, lips turned down. "I thought we were alright, I haven't pranked your house in over two months and you've been helping me in classes." The girl stopped her rant with an incredulous look sent to the bent head of the other. 

 

Mina only looked down, picking at her now loose blue tie with pursed lips. It wasn't her fault that she..uh, might've avoided the slytherin prefect for the past few weeks. Well..maybe it was, but she'd like to protest that once you become friends with one of the more popular prefects than everything becomes different. 

 

.

 

They'd first seen each other a few years ago at the sorting ceremony- Sana had been one of the sorting hat's confusion kids, the hat had to decide between Slytherin or Hufflepuff- Sana had told her during one of their lessons and ultimately went with Slytherin, which, Mina could see her in, because even if her bubbly personality made her a hufflepuff candidate, the tricks and slyness definitely stuck her into the sneaky crowd. 

 

Mina, herself had been quickly announced as a Ravenclaw, the hat screeching out loudly. When she had gone to sit at her table, Mina had caught the intense gaze of Sana, making her shiver and squeeze in tight next to a older girl named Irene.

 

A few classes here and there had smashed them together but never really ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter