my stupid mouth (Joyrene)

The adventures
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For the record, Irene isn't a terrible person.

Even as she stares at her insane neighbour huddling out in the cold on Christmas eve.

.

"You know, unnie, you could invite her in." Wendy stared at her from the kitchen, decked out in full kitchen gear as she stirred a pot of soup. When Irene turned her full stare at the canadian however, she quickly added, "or not."

"That girl became her sworn enemy ever since she stole unnie's newspaper."

Seulgi's voice rang out from the living room.

"That's not true." Irene said, grumpily. Because its not. The neighbour became her enemy when she blashed music on the very first night she had moved in. Note: Irene is still not a terrible person.

"It's Christmas Eve, unnie."

Guiltily, she took another look out the window at the girl sitting at the top of the stairs. "It's not my fault her flight got cancelled."

"and you know this, how?" Of course Seulgi had to ask.

"The laundry room door got locked a week ago, with us in it." Irene said unhappily, more guilt piling up. "She mentioned it, I guess."

Wendy popped her head out of the kitchen once again, "*So*, let her in."

"...I hate that you're so sympathetic." Irene muttered under her breath and shuffled towards the door before opening it.

 

The wind blew wildly as the girl twisted around. They both stared at each other for a good thirty seconds before Wendy yelled, "Either get inside or I'll lock you both outside!"

"Yeah, what she said." Irene paused, looking indifferent when the girl silently got up, lugging her suitcase across the snowy deck before slipping inside. "...."

"Hi there! Ignore the grandma's silence and put your stuff on the couch. There's a bathroom down the hall if you want to dust off the snow." Wendy cheerfully gestured in the said direction, ignoring the oldest girl's very obvious glare. "Be polite, unnie." She hissed, elbowing her in the ribs. Irene just glared even more. Her precious laundry fresheners were in that bathroom.

"... Uh, thanks."

Watching, anxiety pooled in her stomach as the neighbour disappeared into the bathroom. Irene gripped Wendy's arm tightly, "My laundry fresheners are in there." She whispered, "What if she steals them?!"

"Seriously?"

"Also, this is my apartment!"

"And?"

Irene shoved the sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter