An illusion (Satzu)

The adventures
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Really Tzuyu was a nice, polite young alpha. She had disregarded the typical behaviour of one completely, choosing to indulge in a regular life without all the complications that being an alpha came with.

 

Which meant no markings. No feelings and certainly no ual .

 

The very opposite of her friend; Nayeon, by day the campus sweetheart, by night a charming player. Not the point right now but worth mentioning.

 

Then Sana appeared and Tzuyu broke most of her carefully set rules. Except for imprinting. Though it was incredibly tempting, she stuck with the one last rule stubbornly.

 

That is until now.

 

"Wait, are you serious? I'm in that class too! We can be study buddies."

 

Tzuyu turned her eyes, emitting a feeling like death as she heard the obviously flirty tones of a certain beta with dusty blonde hair.

 

The problem about this situation is that it isn't Tzuyu who is getting flirted to, it's Jeongyeon- a pretty nasty person (in tzuyu's mind)- and the short haired girl is flirting back. It's not like Tzuyu wants to be jealous. It's just the feeling of seeing Sana wake up besides her or making breakfast together that prompts her to nearly stab a pencil through her own hand until a finger taps on her shoulder.

 

"What is it?" The tall girl hissed venomously, turning burning eyes onto a nervous Nayeon who is clearly not in player mode.

 

"Well, you kinda look like you want to burn someone's face off."

 

With a jerk to the flirting duo in the corner, Nayeon gives a quick 'oh'. "Are you jealous?"

 

There was a hesitanting pause, but Tzuyu nods, her dry lips before speaking, "I guess? I mean, we've had ual before. No imprinting though, or I think? I'm rusty on the rules of stupid stuff."

 

"Does she know you like her?"

 

"Wel-"

 

The teacher interrupts before she can finish, and a quick nod means they might continue this later. Might.

 

.

 

"So, basically, Chewy-ah, I asked her out for a coff

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter