Confused (Satzu with Chaeyoung's perspective)

The adventures
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Prompt; Chaeyoung is confused on why Sana likes to sit in Tzuyu's lap and why the tall girl lets her and why they trade insults while doing do. Basically a lot of whys. 

 

 

"You're bloody stupid!"

 

"No I'm not!"

 

"You're literally being stupid if you don't admit it!"

 

The Gryffindor common room door opened and Chaeyoung stepped through with a yawn. She froze however when she saw the Gryffindor Seeker and the Slythrin rich girl yelling at each other.

 

"Tzuyu-ya, what in the world. Wots Minatozaki doing in your lap?" 

 

The two paused. Tzuyu looked up with a raised eyebrow, "Oh. I don't know. She just decided to sit there, I guess." She said lamely. 

 

Sana sniffed, "Idiot." 

 

The cub plugged her ears as they started bickering again. 

 

"Jihyo!" 

 

She found the short haired girl not far away in a chair, reading. "Unnie! Tzuyu and Sana are acting weird..." 

 

"I quite like it. I'm just waiting until they actually start snogging and then I get a few pounds from Momo." 

 

"Pounds?" 

 

"Nevermind." Jihyo closed her book, "Lovebirds!" 

 

As if on cue, Sana whirled around, hopping off of the Gryffindor's lap primly. 

 

"We're not lovebirds, I just find her lap rather comfy." 

 

The lap in question collapsed into legs and Tzuyu was standing as well, face painted in a very nice scowl. 

 

It really makes Chaeyoung think about death, death and more death. She wondered if maybe their smart maknae should've been cast into Slythrin (apparently not). 

 

She evacuated the room when Jeongyeon came in to comment, "Have you snuck a snog yet?" (Nobody wants to be a victim of Sana's). 

 

__

 

It's yet another occasion where the cub found a particularly nasty scene (to her anyway) and this time, goes off to find her best hufflepuff friend plus her girlfriend. 

 

"Dahyun! They're being weird again!" Chaeyoung started whining, making faces as they walked hurriedly down a corridor. 

 

"Like, yelling weird or being lovey-dovey weird?" Dahyun asked, quickening her pace while half dragging along a eating Momo. After all, it really is quite rare to to a blooming relationship. Or yelling ship. It's confusing with those two. 

 

"Yelling. What do you bloody mean lovey-dovey?" 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter