Thinking (Minayeon)

The adventures
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Prompt: Nayeon thinks three times and regrets once. 

 

The way it starts is the glowing look that comes when one of their concerts has finished, everyone is happy, because the fans are screaming and everything feels happy. Much like being drunk on bottles of soju.

 

But the same as being drunk, being this happy comes with a hefty price because the next morning, everything hurts. 

 

It's much like any other concert that Nayeon has been in, except this time as she's brushing away the terrible taste in later, all she can remember is the way that one person seemed to shine brighter then the huge spotlights. 

 

She spits out the toothpaste, blinking for a few seconds before catching the dribble of white foam down . Sana glances at her weirdly from her place in the doorway, pinching eyebrows together in some complex sana thinking. 

 

"You look thoughtful," The Japanese girl supplies after a skeptical look Nayeon sends her, "it was just surprising, that's all." 

 

"What does that mean exactly?" 

 

"Means that there's a thin line between your feelings and your actions. Don't break the line until you're positive." She says slyly, offering only a barely acceptable smile before disappearing down the hall. 

 

"I don't know what you mean!" 

 

Nayeon grumbles, drying her hands before following. 

 

 

Her bed squeaks when she rolls onto it, tapping open her phone to be met with the news of a rumored scandal in the shadows of the not so nice side of kpop. It's probably real. Or not, Nayeon's never had confidence in her own opinions. 

 

In any case, she just skims through the article and laughes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter