Happy (2na)

The adventures
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Prompt: They aruge, make up, but the routine is tiring and Sana just wants Mina to be happy. 

 

"Hey, listen, I'm sorry. Okay?" Sana quietly looks up, saying the words that she's been saying for the last couple months on repeat.

 

"Okay." 

 

The brunette in the corner just glances at her for a split second, Sana misses the happy smile that used to be on her face everytime that the girl looked at her. Mina adjusts her tie like the student she is and finally walks over to Sana, eyes scanning over the oversized shirt with stains on it. 

 

"I'll be back, school ends at three and then I have some other special classes," she says, leaning over only to faintly leave a kiss on Sana's cheek. 

 

That doesn't leave enough time for herself to react, the blonde keeps quiet unless something might spark up the argument of a few minutess ago, only nodding. 

 

"Try to quiet smoking, it stinks." 

 

Her eyes shut tightly at the same moment of the door slamming. The cool tiles that press gently against her bare thighs is sticky, covered with substances that probably would remain a secret forever. Mina wouldn't approve. Not that she approves of any of the nasty things that she has to live with. 

 

With that in mind, Sana pushes herself up carefully, thinking about the next place that she could maybe secure for more then a few weeks, about a new job that would last longer and drags herself into the shower where she sheds her clothes, stepping into the unheated water immediately. It's freezing but the blonde is mostly used to it by now, quickly soaping up her hair and washing away all of the stickiness. 

 

She wraps a ragged towel around her self, turning off the barely lukewarm water in little to five minutes of being underneath the water. Ironically, there's a bit of water dripping from the ceiling right next to the shower with a bucket someone had put underneath. 

 

It's only then that Sana realises it's raining, belatedly wondering if Mina grabbed a umbrella and as she hops around trying to get a leg into pyjama trousers, her eyes spot the black one in the corner. Only ten minutes have passed, Mina usually walks to the university... Sana figured she was quick enough. 

 

With a huff, her arm is nearly in the arm hole which is good enough for Sana as she swipes up the umbrella, running out the thin door. 

 

It's raining hard enough for her to be splashed by a puddle at the botton of the stairs. There's definitely going to be mold issue in this building, Sana thinks as her legs race along the distance towards the big, expensive university that she definitely does not belong in hot pink pyjamas and a clashing green shirt with the words, "hungry" on it.

 

"MINA!" she yells, "MINA! PENGUIN MINA, MINA WHO LIKES HER EGGS SUNNYSIDE UP!"

 

Not a good idea to yell after running faster than a chicken on steroids. A big gasp of cold air later, the blonde is still yelling over the rain, waving around the umbrella in front of the campus lines. 

 

"Stop yelling! What's the matter?!" Sana turns around, grinning at the fami

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter