Snow and Yerin (Sinrin)

The adventures
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Prompt: Eunbi loves sleep, but apparently she loves Yerin enough to stop sleeping and go out in the snow. Great. 

 

 

 

"Can't I just... sleep?" Eunbi sniffs, burrowing deeper into her blankets while trying to keep a grip on her phone.

 

The screen is freezing when it touches her cheek, and the last time she checked it was nearly four in the morning. Not the time to be awokened by a loud ringtone.

 

"No no! There's snow falling, pabo! Come on out!" Yerin's voice is breathlessly excited as it crinkles through the speakers.

 

"It's literally below 30 degrees."

 

Eunbi moans out, hiding her face in a fluffy pillow. She swore internally that if the bubbly girl wasn't her crazy, cute, insane friend than she would have already hung up- scratch that, not even answered.

 

(maybe the tinest crush helped too.)

 

"It's so pretty out though." The pout that Eunbi could practically hear, radiated out of the phone silently, "and, you know, pretty girls look good in the snow."

 

"Are you talking about yourself?" The brunette mumbled absentmindedly, thoughts not registering the words as the picture of a cold, shivering Yerin came to mind. "Do you have a coat on?"

 

"Y-yeah?"

 

"Is it the thick one that Sooyoung unnie gave to you?"

 

"Uhh-"

 

Eunbi face-palmed, relishing the warmth of the bed before she sighed, throwing back the covers; it was quite freezing as expected, sending shivers down her spine. As she nearly stumbled over her own sleep ridden feet, Eunbi scolded, "Yah, unnie. You can't possibly be older than me and not remember to get a thick jacket on."

 

There's a static filled 'sorry' on the other side of the line.

 

"Aish, alright, where are you?" Apart from the bouncing as the brunette tried to get on boots, things were going as smoothly as they could at five in the morning.

 

"In the park, but are you okay? It sounds noisy over there."

 

Eunbi winced as a picture of Yerin and her fell face forwards towards the floor and only just barely caught it from smashing. "Y-yup, just peachy."

 

It's her favourite one too, thank goodness. For a few moments, she stares at the picture; Yerin is hugging her way too tightly, a distasteful glare aimed at the cheerful girl. Sowon-unnie's fingers are half blocking the lens and the command to "stay put, beagles" is echoing through Eunbi's mind.

 

Nonetheless, it had been an enjoyable day when Eunha had been able to take a day off work and come play, Yuju and Umji too.

 

The picture

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter