Bartendering is fun (2na)

The adventures
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

(Prompt; It's just an ordinary day in the life of bartender Sana holding back pretty girls hair while watching them puke.
 

 

 

Somehow, Sana ended up in the very corner of the bar, rubbing circles and holding back someone's hair as they chucked into a well placed trough by yours truly.

 

A glass of water left drops of condensation on her palm as she set it down just as the person rose up slowly, they turned around and- oh, *oh* it's a pretty girl. Not just any girl, an extremely pretty girl with a sharp jawline, gorgeous eyes and an elegant half smile even if she did just empty her stomach.

 

Sana numbly pushed the glass into the girl's hand, berating herself for thinking that so quickly.

 

The other nodded in uncomfortable silence, it was a slow, tired movement as she swallowed the tablets from an advil container that Sana had handed to her. A sip of water after that washed the hard objects down.

 

From what she had seen, Sana noticed that the girl was very tired, almost as tired as she was pretty- and quickly moved off to her emergency stash of pillows and blankets. The young bartender picked out her favorite one, it's so soft and she never lets anyone touch it (this pretty girl is an exception) the pillow matches it, but it doesn't have dogs like the blanket, it's got cats.

 

But, enough about her blankets and when Sana came back, the girl was nearly asleep. Head touching chest, and in an attempt to wake up, she shook her head slightly but let it drop again.

 

It was cute, very cute so Sana held her breath, gently tucking in the blanket and pushing the pillow underneath her head.

 

The bartender though, had to get quickly back and patted the already asleep head before zooming off, retreating behind the black counter and tried to ignore the knowing looks that Nayeon was sending her.

 

"You kno-"

 

"No." Sana interrupted bluntly as she quickly got back into the rhythm of mixing up cocktails.

 

"You didn't even hear what I was going to say." Nayeon pouted while tossing a metal shaker over at her.

 

She caught it easily, spinning around before retorting, "But I could hear it."

 

 

That shift, as Nayeon left, the older girl wiggled her eyebrows in a way that made Sana roll her eyes before grinning, "Yes, I might try if she wakes up."

 

"Go get 'em, snake."

 

"I always do."

 

The door clicked shut behind tapping heels, and suddenly it was only Sana and the stranger girl- well..technically not stranger, because she's been here for the past couple of months always coming precisely at ten on a friday, leaving when the place bleeded out into quietness and it was every other week.

 

Sana always tried to be the one that mixes her drink, the stranger has a low voice, husky and quiet as she always orders a bottle of water and a glass o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter