Spiders are ICK (WheeinxIrene)

The adventures
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

(Prompt; Spiders are nasty. Wheein can always agree with that.
 

Wheein is definitely adjusting to adult life pretty well.

 

She's moved out of her parents and into a very nice apartment. University is going as well as it can be. If anyone asked, Wheein could tell people that she got nearly five phone numbers all in one day.

 

Except that's just plain lying because that was the custom at this apartment block. To share numbers, a paper had been into her hands with a few names.

 

Ggomo meowed loudly as Wheein typed in a few of the names provided while balancing a box on her hip, "I'll get your food in a moment. Omma isn't the strongest."

 

That being said, her balancing box slipped out from underneath Wheein's arm, smashing her foot and simultaneously spreading over the entire floor.

 

"Aish."

 

She huffed, throwing her phone onto the sofa. Beginning to throw everything into the box, Wheein vaguely wondered why she had items such random baby clothes, old paintings frames and the most weirdest; a rock?

 

Hmm..

 

Oh. OHHHH.

 

Wheein suddenly screamed. She scrambled back, practically jumping onto the sofa and scaring Ggomo enough for him to disappear down the hall.

 

On top of the pile, sat a huge spider. It was all black and ugly and Wheein had to bite back another scream before racing to the tossed aside phone.

 

She glanced towards the eight legged monster as her fingers quickly tapped into one of her contacts.

 

ANGELWHEEIN
Red alert, Hyejin! There's a frickin spider in my apartment. Help meeeeee
Read~

 

ANGELWHEEIN
YAH, HELP ME
Read~

 

She threw down her phone in frustration, and oh my gosh. The frickin monster was staring at her with beady eyes. Literally five feet away. Wheein, like the very mature 23 year old she was, screamed even louder than before before leaping over the back of the couch to run.

 

Yet she ran into a stack of unpacked boxes and everything tumbled with a loud crash.

 

Great.

 

Wrapped up in a pile of clothes, books and an assessment of other things, Wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter