Handstands (Jisoo x Jeongyeon)

The adventures
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Prompt: Yeah no. Handstands never result in good things when Kim Jisoo is involved.

 

 

Jisoo would be very worried if she wasn't Jisoo. Thankfully, she is Jisoo and trying to do a handstand on a moving merry go around is not a problem.

Except when her grip loosens a bit (she swears that Lisa kicked her) and promptly falls off the white fading horse she was on previously with a snap.

One, the snap is not the horse. Two, there's a big, purple lump that's hard and bony (ironic) sticking out of her elbow.

She feels mild regret as her friend regards her with an 'I told you so' before wheeling her to the ER.

Before that happens, Jisoo mutters out to a kid filming it, "Make me viral or I will find you."

 

.

 

"This is like, the third time in two months."

"Yeah yeah, I get it. I'm sorry I can't be here more to grace you with my presence." Jisoo shrugs, blinking away previous knock out drug sleepiness.

The doctor-- Jeongyeon, also known as hers, but Jisoo digresses-- frowns. A expression very well known to Jisoo. "Not what I meant."

"Well yeah, I didn't mean that either, but if you'd let me take you out on a date we could work things out." She waves around the arm that's not covered in plaster, "would be even better if we kissed."

"You're such a pain. Hasn't anyone told you that flirting with your doctor is rude?" Jeongyeon could practically melt steel with her sarcasm, luckily Jisoo finds that hot.

The patient just smirks, giving off an air of smugness as she replies, "Well, what can I say, you've been inside of me so many times, I thought I'd return the favour."

It's really amusing how Jeongyeon's face goes through a bunch of different stages in the span of a few seconds, first it's shock than horror than embarrassment and finally, blushing.

"Replacing bones isn't the same as-- my gosh, you're the worst." she spits out, turning around violently only to be met with Jennie. "Yah! Are all your friends attractive?!" and the doctor storms away, leaving Jisoo snickering.

"Indirect complement. Thanks!" Jennie calls, only to be met with a "SHUT

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter