Blank (Satzu)

The adventures
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Prompt: things arent always what you make them out to be. 

 

"Okay, wait." Tzuyu can barely even muster the strength to rub her forehead, "Are you clinically insane or just incredibly annoying?"

 

The girl in front of her shrugged, "I don't know, probably both. But since we're snowed in," The girl- known (after an entire childhood of hatred) as Sana- said, "We, meaning us two,"

 

"Yes..?"

 

"Have to most definitely repopulate the world."

 

Tzuyu's eyebrow twitched, "Clinically insane. Definitely."

 

"Hey, that's not fair, Chewy!"

 

She ignored the whines anyway and peered around the convenience store that they had been in when the storm kicked. There was food, drinks. Tzuyu had enough money to paid off whatever they ate or drank, she just didn't know if she could survive a night with a possibly insane, childhood enemy.

 

"So- uh..." Oh, yeah. And a complete stranger who just so happened to be the clerk. "We're snowed in?"

 

"Yeah, kinda hard to tell." Tzuyu deadpanned, gesturing to the pile of snow against the doors. She scowled when Sana smacked her on the arm.

 

"Be nice." The blonde scolded, already bounding over to the clerk girl. "I'm Sana, she's Chewy." She was getting into flirt mode, Tzuyu saw and her scowl became flaming.

 

"Bomi?" The clerk laughed nervously, probably very aware of the burning gaze. "I was just closing up when you came in, then the snow... started- uh, piling."

 

"She's my girlfriend."

 

Sana pointed proudly towards the taller girl, who in turn, sniffed. "It isn't an actual confession when you scream it from the top of my building. I didn't even accept." Tzuyu griped, not knowing why she needed to tell this random, pretty stranger about everything.

 

On the other hand, Sana was doing just fine while lightly flirting with the clerk.

 

Turning away, Tzuyu headed straight into the snack area. She was annoyed. At least she felt it more then it showed. In any case, the brunette grumpily picked up a lollipop and made her way back to the two with a frown.

 

"Can you ring this up, Miss Bomi?" Tzuyu muttered, feeling just a tiny bit sorry for the clerk who probably felt as awkward as she looked.

 

For a few moments, she just looked at her, not doing anything

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter