First love passes (Wheesun)

The adventures
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

(Prompt; Solar doesn't know about the cute clerk, perhaps it's just a feeling. 

 

In any other situation, Solar would have been safely at home, making food or some sort of instant ramyeon noodles.

 

But no, apparently her friends were just dying to take her somewhere, and a quick note, if Moonbyul ever has an idea that involves the older girl, it means trying to hook her up and plain, old disaster.

 

And that's how she ended up here, in a random clothes store at 6 in the afternoon, with Moonbyul, Hwasa and a very cute, very pretty sales clerk.

 

.

 

"For the last time, Byul. Why in the world are we at a clothes store?" Solar spoke up, irritated with the way Byul was grinning.

 

"We're here to get you fitted for new clothes!"

 

They were crouching down where Solar had stubbornly squatted when they had first arrived. In Solar's defence, if it wasn't the food court, the video game shop or home, she definitely didn't want to be there.

 

Hwasa was picking her nails, uninterested with the way things were going. "Unnie, you can't live all of your life in that hoodie you were given at that laundry place." She pointed out the very, very worn dark blue hoodie that Solar was currently wearing.

 

And, who at least, looked appropriately shocked. "Yah! It's comfy and you would totally accept a cute stranger's hoodie, right?" Solar exclaimed with wide eyes and a pout.

 

"No, no we wouldn't." The one time that the younger girls agreed had to be now. Of course.

 

"Excuse me, but... Uh, do you guys need something?"

 

A hesitant voice broke through their 'in the corner' discussion, and all three head bobbed up to see who had interrupted them.

 

Solar's mouth dropped slightly at the sight of a incredibly cute sales clerk that stood off to the side while looking endearingly amused at finding three grown-up women hunched in a corner-- or whatever they were doing.

 

Shooting up suddenly after a second, Hwasa gasped dramatically and bowed, "Do you remember me? We were in middle and hig

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter