Pretty Nemesis (Seulgi x Yooa)

The adventures
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Prompt: Yes Kang Seulgi is totally her nemesis, but yes she also may smell like oranges and have a great smile, so Yooa is essentially stumped. 

 

 

Yooa would say that she tries her best to be a good person.

Example; the entire free week she does have is filled with volunteer work at numerous different places. The other day, Yooa gave her sandwiches to a homeless person who smiled but smelled like brewery on crack (totally a chain smoker).

She tries hard, gets the best grades in school, is friends with the good people at her university (ex; Namjoo, same aged, sweet and smart). But no matter how much Yooa is a good person, she can't stop from being infatuated with the one person that doesn't even try to be good. It comes naturally.

 

_

 

Kang Seulgi, grade A student at Entertainment University. Disturbingly pretty, sweet and probably has no idea who Yooa is. No less the fact that she is basically trying to be better than said grade A student.

 

_

 

"It's not my fault that Miss Seo likes Seulgi-ssi's handwriting." Nayeon protests one day when Yooa collapses over her in their club's dance room, whining about the latest test.

"It's not that!" She tells the girl matter of factly through her fingers that are conveniently smothering her face. "I messed up by not writing in cursive."

"You never mess up unless you're thinking of something else."

"People were fidgeting, not me."

Yooa debates if the outcome of telling that she had been staring at Seulgi's smile and wondering how it was so bright, would turn out good or bad. She decides on the latter when Nayeon, for a split second, laughes at Namjoo's crab dance.

"Well, what grade did you get then?" Nayeon turns back.

"100." It had been devastating to see the numbers and the hope building before Miss Seo called out a Kang Seulgi to be the owner of a 101 grade. Devastating.

She pulls her face out from her hands, pointing a finger at Nayeon, "See? Isn't it terrible?!"

"For the last time, you're like, in the top ten students here." Nayeon groans out, rolling her way out from underneath Yooa. "Go whine to Namjoo, I think you smushed my spleen."

Yooa ignored the fake complaining that could probably win her friend an award (well, duh, nayeon is a acting major) and rolls over to Namjoo who's crab dance has been reduced to a non dance. It's the same age deal that makes them all friends or else Yooa would firmly say that weird people are not her choice of acquaintances. She fully re-enforces this when Namjoo arches into an upside-down spider and grins at her. "How can I inflate your pride again?"

Despite her total drama act about not bothering her, Nayeon pipes up again, earning her a glare from Yooa, "Don't do it."

She pouts. Namjoo collapses and turns over, sighing, "There's a new romantic comedy coming out, how about we take you there?"

Maybe Yooa had a slight problem when it came to romance, maybe. Unfortunately Nayeon would agree. "She likes that stuff though! Last time we went, my arm was red from her fangirling." The acting major protests-- albeit, quite weakly, probably because either way, she would be dragged along-- and Yooa really wonders why she's friends with a drama queen.

The new cinema had been built close to the campus, no matter how much her friends could protest, Yooa strictly only went there to watch, in Nayeon's words, 'gushy movies'. She could proudly say that she's one experienced shipper (but really due to the embarrassment that will very well happen, that's stuffed to the back of the closet with a number of other things).

She replies hotly, "I do not!" and adds, mumbling, "It's not my fault that movie was especially good."

"Yeah, uh huh," Nayeon snorts, "Sure."

"Well, you can see your long lost Chaeyoung again and Yooa-yah can watch her movie, it's a win win." Namjoo makes the peace sweetly as if she hadn't just smirked creepily at th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter