The angel and the player (Michaeng)

The adventures
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Prompt: It's supposedly complicated between Chaeyoung and her guardian angel, but in reality, it's just a bunch of baloney.
 

 

"Don't ever come near me again!"

 

Slap!

 

Chaeyoung swore that the motion jiggled her skull a little. The girl she had just recently seduced into having a one night stand with, slapped her. And let one thing be clear, it's not nice to be slapped early in the morning.

 

The door slammed in her face.

 

"Well,"  A sarcastic tone came from the short haired girl's left, "that was an amazing show on your part." 

 

There's a terrible taste in Chaeyoung's mouth and she's not exactly in the mood for confrontation at the moment. Which brings us to the introduction of Chaeyoung's guardian angel (yes, she did say guardian angel).

 

"I wonder how much sense got knocked into you this time." 

 

Mina; aka Chaeyoung's expected cause of death, a sweetly annoying angel who was sentenced to a bond with her and a habit of being extremely sarcastic.

 

"All of it," She retorted, making a face at the clothes thrown next to her, "My poor leather jacket."

 

"You can always buy another." 

 

"You must remember, Miss Expensive Angel, this leather jacket is worth more then my life at the moment."

 

Well, that was... sorta a lie. Mina arched an perfectly shaped eyebrow, "You could probably buy out half of Japan, idiot." 

 

"Okay, correction." The shorter girl grumbled, "I wouldn't be able to find another exactly like this. Are Guardian angels supposed to have attitude?"

 

A quick search of her pockets resulted in pulling out a moderately unbent cigarette. Lucky. And with a click of the girl's lighter, smoke puffed out of .

 

"You're not supposed to smoke here." 

 

Chaeyoung threw an uninterested glare at Mina, tapping off some of the ashes, "Does it look like I care?"

 

"No, not necessarily, but you should if you don't want to die of lung cancer. It happens, by the way, in one of the alternative universes." The angel said, brushing off impeccably clean wings in a gesture that seemed awfully smug to Chaeyoung.

 

Dying of cancer doesn't seem too pleasant, but she breathed out a puff of smoke just to annoy her, "If I continue, I'll die?"

 

A nod confirmed it, and so with a sigh, Chaeyoung tried not to crush the stick inside as she picked up her thrown jacket and retreated outside to smother it out with her heel.

 

"Happy?"

"Jubilant." 

 

"I don't know what that means," The short girl shrugged on the creased leather onto her shoulders with a yawn. "I think I did al

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter