Chapter 2

[BLACKPINK - JENSOO] LOVE SCENARIO

A/N: Again please request or convey any ideas for future chapters. If it fits with the story  and if I can think of something to write for them, then I will most likely choose it. 

It was entertaining to watch others succumb to my presence. I mean in California, I was pretty, but there were many others who were much more pretty-- pretty enough for everyone else to turn their eyes away from me. I guess you can tell that I have great confidence in my appearance. I won't deny it myself because it's not in my control what society constructs as beautiful and I just happen to fit into their standards. I did not mind the staring because as I promised my parents I am only here for the last year of my education. After that, I can go back to California where my best friends are waiting for me. 

I continued to follow the crowd of students who wore the same uniform as me. Unbothered and unconcerned was what I liked to be. I liked loneliness, it didn't bother me. Especially since I have no intentions of closely associating myself with others at my stay here. Or at least I thought so.

"Hey!" A tall blonde girl spoke as she walked beside me.

I with a baffled expression replied, "Hi...."

She let out a scoff matched with a smile, "Uhh... You're new right? I've never seen you here before."

I nodded, "Actually my parents have lived here for quite some time but I just came back to South Korea....sadly."

"Sadly?" The blondie laughed, "It's not that bad here, I'm actually an immigrant myself." She held out her hand which stopped us in our trail, "I'm Lisa, I came here from Thailand."

I looked at her hand, hesitating to grab it. Wow! No one has ever bravely introduced themself to me. "Jisoo," I said as I clutched her hand. "Thailand huh?" 

"Yup. Thailand. How about you?" She asked. "Wait lemme guess.....California or America in general?"

My eyebrows raised at her surprising but correct response. "How....did...you know?"

She laughed before explaining, "You carry yourself well--You have that American pride that makes people and yourself think that you're better than everybody else." 

"Is that a compliment or is that an insult?" 

"It's an observation," She said, cheekily smiling. I didn't mind this girl, in a way we're both outcasts in this country. It's at least nice to find someone you can be an ally with.

The rest of the walk to the school was pure silence but it didn't matter because we arrived very soon enough. I stood foot in awe, in front of the school that I was to attend in. 

"Woah! Daebak!" I mumbled to myself.

Lisa lightly patted me on the back, "That's what I said when saw it as well."

I didn't respond. I was in awe of how big and beautiful the school and its architecture was. It resembled those red-bricked schools that prestigious people would attend in England. But somehow this place felt familiar to me, like I've seen it somewhere before. I just couldn't put my finger on it.

"Why does this look like the school that 'Boys Over Flowers' filmed at?" I questioned.

The tall girl shoved her binders underneath her armpits and began to clap. "Wow! I didn't think you would notice that immediately." 

"Why? It's basically screaming Kdrama all over it" I scoffed.

"You're right. But yes this is where Kim Bum-ssi, Lee Minho-ssi, and all the other legendary sunbaes stepped foot in." She said as we continued to walk inside the humongous building.

She gestured me towards a certain hallway, "This is why our school is known for their commitment to art studies. This including dance, acting, singing or music in general, computer graphics, painting, and more."

We continued to walk a crowded hallway where all immediate attention turned towards our direction. In spite of the pointing and stares, I continued to listen to Lisa.

"For example..." She paused in her footsteps and turned towards a room filled with mirrors and girls who from my observation were very flexible. "This is the ballet room, where students who applied to this school major and refine their ballet skills."

She faced the other side of the hallway, and I unconsciously end up turning her way as well, "This is where it's all about." 

I look into a huge room, walls scaling with 6 foot mirrors and a larger crowd of girls than the previous room. They all wore sweats and comfortable clothing, practicing hard-hitting choreo which I presumed they made. There was one girl in the front corner of the room who wore black sweats and a white mock-neck crop top. I watched her as she danced with charismatic eyes and provocative movements. It wasn't inappropriate but it seduces you as you lock your eyes on it. For some reason, I felt drawn to her. I stared at her intently as if time were moving very slowly. I didn't know how long I stared at her until someone's hand began to wave in front of my vision. 

I shook my head out of the trance, "W-w-what?"

"You know if I let you sit there for a little bit longer you would've started drooling," Lisa joked and giggled.

I laughed with her, "Shut up!"

She stared at the direction I had my attention on and nodded, "Mmmmm... I see Jennie Kim has caught your attention huh?"

"She's alright. She's just a fairly good dancer." I  replied, indifferently.

"Alright...whatever you say" She said, her hands in the air as a gesture of backing off. "Anyways, let's continue down this never-ending hallway of talent and intelligence."

I nodded as I caught my last glimpse of the girl in the dance room.

Jennie Kim...

A/N: I hoped you guys like it!! I'll update more as soon as possible.