Chapter 6

[BLACKPINK - JENSOO] LOVE SCENARIO

A/N: Hi, school is stressful as heck!

DING!

The elevator doors open and Jisoo heads towards her apartment door, a gummy smile glued onto her face. As she enters the room her parents are on the sofa, her dad's arm around her mother's shoulder. The girl however does not notice them and walks into the kitchen beside the living room consequently catching the attention of her parents. They look at their daughter and raise an eyebrow at each other as the young girl grabs a clear glass of water. Jisoo's mom gets up from her dad's embrace--the girl still not noticing her--and moves closer to the unusually ecstatic girl.

"Jisoo honey?" She says as she waves her hand in front of Jisoo's face, a concerned look plastered on her mother's visage. Jisoo doesn't notice her until her mother begins to snap her out of her trance. Jisoo looks at her mom.

"Oh hi mom!" The brunette greets, unaware of her own behavior.

Her mom scrunches her forehead, drawing her eyebrows to a close, "Are you okay sweetie?"

Jisoo laughs at her, "Yes mom, I'm fine!" She lets out

She rests her lips on her mother's cheek, "Goodnight mom!" She says as she heads to her bedroom. Her mother raises her eyebrows at her gesture immediately turning to her father with a confused expression. Her dad returned the same expression.

"What's wrong with her?" He asked. "She's so gummy and smiley, that's not Jisoo..."

Her mom shrugs her shoulders and snuggles herself back into her husband's embrace, "As long as she's happy we're fine."

Jisoo in the other room begins to undress her uniform and changes into her pink pajamas with cute bunnies stitched all over it. She sits on her bed and pull the sheets above her head and plops on her side hitting the soft cushion. Her gummy smile does not seem to break until she begins to fall asleep--which of course took multiple attempts as her thoughts remain active on her "date/hangout" with Jennie. It is without a doubt that this girl definitely wants to see someone tomorrow.

---THE NEXT DAY (Jisoo POV)---

I immediately spring up at the sound of my alarm, the bright sunshine greeting my eyes. It is blinding but I don't mind as I hastily run to the bathroom to turn the shower on. I grab my phone playing some tunes to match the mood of the day.

[Favorite - Leon Thomas]
Never felt this kind of love
I'm addicted to your touch
Just a little's not enough

I get into the shower, feeling the hot steam run down my skin, I welcome it in my embrace as I rub it into my hair and grab the bar of soap.

Cause you're my, you're my, you're my favorite
Uh, favorite place to be, I'm for you, you're just for me
And I say just what I mean
Cause you're my, you're my, you're my favorite

After a half hour or so, I quickly get ready and change into my school uniform, adding little bits of details to accentuate my appearance. I smile at the thought of going to school; at the thought of seeing that person; my heart begins to race as I think of that person. It's weird because in my whole life, I have never felt this way about anyone. I always assumed that I was not interested in anyone--identifying myself as aual-- but I fawned over Korean boy and girl groups so I thought that this may not be the case since attraction calls for love eventually. I guess now it's safe to say that I'm biual--a closeted biual that is.

I ran down the stairs, grabbing the brown paper bag before I head out the door. I skipped towards the elevator and made my way outside, taking in a breath of fresh air. I could feel the sun rays resting its warmth on my cheek. It blinded my eye but nothing today could seem to bother me.

I walk the path towards the school and spot a tall blonde girl waiting for me at the corner of the street,

"Hey Lisa!" I greet as I halt in my trail to acknowledge her presence.

Lisa squints and lifts a finger to her chin, "Why are you so happy today?" She asks.

I laugh at her odd question, "It's sunny, I get to see you, why wouldn't I be happy?" I answer.

Lisa shrugs and frowns at my response, "Ok....Anyways I'm really sorry for not being able to walk with you yesterday! I wish I could've but I had to stay for dance practice."

I intertwine my arms with the blonde's, "It's fine! As a matter of fact, someone else got to show me around town." I smiled as I pondered on my sentence.

Lisa tilts her head, presenting a confused look on her face, "Who?"

I smile once again, "Jennie Kim!" I respond excitedly as I squeeze her arm.

"Jennie Kim?" She repeats as if she heard something wrong, "You mean the same Jennie Kim that you were gawking at on the first day of school?"

"Hey! I was not gawking at her!" I shouted defensively.

"Ummm...You definitely were captivated by her beautiful face."

I roll my eyes at her statement. She laughs at my expression.

"But Jisoo...I told you already to be careful of her, she's an A class and will break your heart instantly," She sighs.

I shake my head, "What makes you think I like her like that?" Which I do.

"I don't know, I'm just saying" Lisa warns as she shrugs her shoulder.

I grin, "Whatever. Let's just change the subject!" I suggested and she happily agreed. I pondered at her statement, fearing the worst possible case scenario.

Jennie Kim, you wouldn't do such a thing would you?

The rest of the conversation on the way to school was about her confessing to me how much she liked Rose and how she held an unrequited love for the orange-haired girl. I became jealous of her admiration for Rose as she had a better chance of getting together with her girl more than I with my crush. I too was able to confess to her that I was biual which resulted in her wrapping her long arms around my frail body. I of course pushed her off as she did have someone else to admire. Upon knowing my secret, she asked me to help her court Rose by doing small romantic gestures. We were gay friends of course, so I obliged to her request because it would be a fun activity to do in my spare time and it will help us get closer in our friendship. Eventually this conversation allowed us to waste our time as we arrived at school, and of course at the first bell we separated our ways, this time I now know where to go.

On my way to class, I had hoped that the person I was waiting for would be at her locker, but unfortunately this was not the case. I slowly walked to class, hoping that she would make her grand entrance somewhere but in time my footsteps fell in front of my home room. Ms. Hwang noticed me underneath the door frame and greeted me with a smile,

"Good morning Jisoo!" She greeted.

I nod and greet her as well before pacing myself towards my seat and burying my disappointed face in my books. I can't see it but I feel Rose's stares attacking the side of my face.

"What?" I grumbled in a monotone.

She frowns at my statement, "Wow rude....No hello or good morning for me?"

"Good morning Rose," I sigh. "I'm sorry, I don't mean to be rude."

She smiles and giggles, "It's fine! I don't get offended easily."

"Well that's good..." I say as I lay my hands on the table, shoving my face into the crook of my arm.

Rose pats me on the back, "What's wrong?"

I sigh once again, "Nothing...."

"Ok...Maybe you need a walk or something?" She suggests in attempts to cheer me up.

I shrug, "Like Ms. Hwang would even let me."

"She will don't worry! Now go and come back later." The orange-haired girl says as she pulls me up and pushes me towards the front of the room.

"Ms. Hwang, Jisoo kind of has her day of the month so is it fine if she just walks around the school for a bit?" She lies as I turn to her, my eyes darting at her statement.

Ms. Hwang nods, "Yah! That's fine...Totally!"

"Thank you Ms. Hwang," I say as I carry myself out the door.

Well then nothing could be worse than this could it? I don't get to see my crush and I just got humiliated by my friend to my teacher. Oh Rose why would you do that!?!

I continue to walk but as I turn the corner of the hallway, my feet stop as my heart drops to the floor.

"Come here..." A voice lets out as she pulls a girl's shirt by the collar towards her face, intertwining her lips with the other.

"J-j-jennie..." I mumble under my breath.

It was then I realized to never fall for a player like her.

A/N: Yay! I got to update! Sorry yall, school got me stressing so I can't update as frequently as I would love to but I promise it will never be a week's wait for another update. Anyways I hope you liked it!! Stay tuned for more kekekeke... :)